Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Announcing a social media break on friday the. Announcing her return today after the weekend. šŸ™„šŸ™„ I hate this! If she hadn't said anything no one would even notice?!? Does she think we are all waiting with baited breath over the weekend for her return?!? duck off smug cow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a fan of Charlotte's, but she has annoyed me recently. She encourages people to call out and unfollow influencers that have broken lock down rules. She tweeted this at the time that it was discovered Sophie and Dave had had 4 separate households round 'helping them move' but granny was arranging flowers, and their 2 year old nephew was hardly helping, yet Charlotte still follows both of them in Instagram! practise what you preach! Interestingly, they don't follow her!
Also does anyone remember during lockdown when we were all meant to be going shopping the minimum amount of times possible she went to 4 shops in a week looking for flour to make one of her dry and burnt cakes šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ so sheā€™s a fine one to rant about lockdown rules

Also see her baking Instagram got abandoned pretty quick, think madam reads her thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
This is nit picking to hell but
Shes put a post up about the best breakfast in New York
Shes been to new york once? And every place she's recommended is where she wrbt for breakfast the 3 days she was there?
Sorry but how does going to new york once for 3 days and listing the 3 places you happened to eat maks you ab expert in the best breakfast spots in new york city?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch her latest live stream?

Her little rant about defending buying a Mulberry bag was completely pointless. In my opinion the simple solution is why put it in the vlog in the first place. That's fine if you want to treat yourself but it's understandable that if you show it off people will judge you for buying a Ā£500+ handbag during this current situation.

Reactions: 2
She seems to have an endless money pot
I can't get over her still paying rent for her room in London when she knows she won't be back until at least the New Year. I know she's saving money by not going on holiday, eating out less etc but this looks like a monumental waste of money from where I'm sitting.

Reactions: 4
I can't get over her still paying rent for her room in London when she knows she won't be back until at least the New Year. I know she's saving money by not going on holiday, eating out less etc but this looks like a monumental waste of money from where I'm sitting.
Iā€™ve got a friend in a similar position, house hunting in London can be really difficult and because they get a good deal and like where they live, theyā€™re just paying rent, theyā€™ve saved a huge amount on not getting the tube etc so I imagine Charlotte is very similar

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve got a friend in a similar position, house hunting in London can be really difficult and because they get a good deal and like where they live, theyā€™re just paying rent, theyā€™ve saved a huge amount on not getting the tube etc so I imagine Charlotte is very similar
So they're paying rent on somewhere they know they won't live in for another four months at the very least? Wow! I had no idea there were that many people around who can afford to pay rent on two flats at once.

Reactions: 1
The problem with smug faced Charlotte is she knows how to portray herself, and itā€™s all fake.

Notice how she did nothing but moan all the time about people not social distancing etc and not following lockdown rules, then the weekend how she mentioned that she had gone for a meal with friends for a birthday...
Why no pictures of the birthday meal? Because there was no social distancing that sheā€™s been preaching about and she knew better than to post any pictures. Iā€™m not the lockdown police she can do what she wants just like the rest of these influencers are doing as they want anyway. But this is the problem sheā€™s now got on her hands after calling so many people out is she knows she will get called out on here for lack of social distancing after being so vocal about it for months

Soooo fed up of all the influencers ramming their political opinion form peoples throats at every opportunity and then having a meltdown on stories when people donā€™t agree with them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ if she canā€™t cope with a few messages she needs to keep her political opinions to herself in future
D486F899-ED76-448B-BFA5-2464F64B9026.png

Soooo fed up of all the influencers ramming their political opinion form peoples throats at every opportunity and then having a meltdown on stories when people donā€™t agree with them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ if she canā€™t cope with a few messages she needs to keep her political opinions to herself in future View attachment 303265
what I find funny is sheā€™s celebrating bidenā€™s win but then goes on to say how despicable the Tories are .. the democrats and Tories are very similar politically , the USā€™ system is shunted far more to the right than ours !

Reactions: 8
what I find funny is sheā€™s celebrating bidenā€™s win but then goes on to say how despicable the Tories are .. the democrats and Tories are very similar politically , the USā€™ system is shunted far more to the right than ours !
And itā€™s not like Biden is actually that good of a person either! People seem to have forgot weā€™ve got the less of two evils in

Reactions: 7
And itā€™s not like Biden is actually that good of a person either! People seem to have forgot weā€™ve got the less of two evils in
exactly, a vote for Biden was essentially a vote against Trump for the majority of voters. Heā€™s had his fair share of corruption and collusion over the years thatā€™s for sure!!

Sheā€™s so oddly aggressive sometimes it just makes her look like an idiot. Also sorry but no offence to the people who are surprised sheā€™s been political lately and thought she might not reply - her general theme of content is Disney for Christ sake so what can she expect? ā€˜This is my platformā€™.

Alright Charlotte I look forward to seeing another old picture from some Disney trip in the past anytime now.

Iā€™m so fed up with charlottes new woke persona that sheā€™s had going on for a while now. I donā€™t remember her being like this a few years ago? everything she says now to me has an agenda to make herself look supportive of either the current popular movement / or minority groups and it just Just comes across as contrived and fake to me.

Iā€™m so fed up with charlottes new woke persona that sheā€™s had going on for a while now. I donā€™t remember her being like this a few years ago? everything she says now to me has an agenda to make herself look supportive of either the current popular movement / or minority groups and it just Just comes across as contrived and fake to me.
omg same here! Sheā€™s at the forefront of LGBTQ+, BLM and now the US Election but sheā€™s the least relatable person for any of those movements and causes cos sheā€™s a straight, white woman from Birmingham!! šŸ˜‚ thereā€™s no issue with her supporting them but she comes at it from a ā€˜these are my peopleā€™ kinda way!

I really think she is trying way too hard to be the ā€˜anti-influencerā€™ - she reads about what pisses people off about influencers and does the opposite.

People took issue with Brogan Tate and her lack of stories or posts on BLM etc then suddenly people like Bethany Francesca and Charlotte Ruff are ALL over it on stories yet their feeds are still curated so perfectly to Disney and other shite

Reactions: 5
obviously Iā€™m thrilled that trump is out as most people will be in the uk as heā€™s so far from any leader weā€™d have (say what you want about Boris and believe me I hate him with a passion, but heā€™d never strip women of their right to an abortion , or get rid of gay rights .. not because he doesnā€™t want to but because any party who did would be unelectable in our fairly centrist country)

but youā€™re all right , Biden is the lesser of two evils and the way these influencers are carrying on is like heā€™s some saviour come from heaven to rid the world of evil and restore equality .. um , how about no !

if Charlotte and the like were really as ā€œwokeā€ as they think they are , theyā€™d point this out !

• Heart
Sheā€™s been reading tattle and has done a press release explaining why she is so woke about things nowadays šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Hi Charlotte šŸ‘‹šŸ½

17928588-CBDB-42B2-B6E3-56492B73997E.png

• Haha
Sheā€™s been reading tattle and has done a press release explaining why she is so woke about things nowadays šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Hi Charlotte šŸ‘‹šŸ½

View attachment 303366
I donā€™t buy this I was scared bollocks, she was happy to be a Disney know it all, I think sheā€™s only becoming more ā€œwokeā€ as more things are starting to have an impact on her, she mentioned ages ago Covid had taken away house buying and babies? Which confuses me a lot, obviously financially a lot of people are struggling with the 15% deposit but she still has a job for Disney whilst theyā€™ve made so many people redundant, which Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve seen her comment on!