Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts she’s like the only person to have a decent job. It’s just marketing for a big brand in London (I have a very similar job for a company of similar scale so I can say it, honestly it’s hardwork but it’s not a very difficult job, I didn’t even go to Uni for it)
and what is she going to say at Uni? That she got her job via a shortcut because of her YT channel? Hardly an inspiring story of hard graft.

and who even does a post to celebrate their 4 year work anniversary? Only her as an opportunity to mention it again…

Reactions: 8
Agree. She is soooo smug. It’s all I can’t talk about my work but… here’s me at work at a film festival, here’s me working from home with my work name in the background, I’ve been a work four years can’t say where but I’ll post a picture so it’s really obvious for you all where I work etc etc.
Plus, wow, four years of long distance. I know there was long period of time during covid when they lived back in Birmingham together but it didn’t seem to change anything post covid.

Reactions: 4
4CE68EEB-9BEF-4A06-95D5-C8EA871D6146.png

Oh Charlotte, what do you actually know about Battersea? When have you ever been? But apparently, ‘EVERY LONDONER’ like she’s now part of a special group of people… yawn…

I literally grew up in Battersea and it’s because of people like her that need that IG shot and to say they’re a Londoner yet again, that the actual locals or anyone with real ties to the area are avoiding it 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She has her peloton in London? Have they moved into that flat or have they split up? 😂

She has her peloton in London? Have they moved into that flat or have they split up? 😂
From what’s she’s said, it looks like she might have bought one just for her!! Unless she’s just started the subscription up again?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I did notice she has ‘broken hearts’ in her display picture but I do still think a split is reaching as they only just got back from a trip together. Most boring couple alive.

Reactions: 5
Are they still living separately?!
They need to sort it surely??
They are in their 30’s following Disney living separate lives 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
In some ways I am quite impressed that she didnt just not take this job for her relationship and also that they have managed to make the time splitting thing work.

At some point one of them is probably going to have to move though if it’s gonna work long term. Charlotte could easily commute in one or 2 days a week from Brum, I do a commute of that length into London once a week and it’s tiring but it’s doable.

Reactions: 5
In some ways I am quite impressed that she didnt just not take this job for her relationship and also that they have managed to make the time splitting thing work.

At some point one of them is probably going to have to move though if it’s gonna work long term. Charlotte could easily commute in one or 2 days a week from Brum, I do a commute of that length into London once a week and it’s tiring but it’s doable.
She said this before when she went back in March? And said they’d have figured it out after the short term…. But here we are! She said that really want she wants to do is have Adam live in London. I’m sure she listed why the commute wouldn’t work for her if she was in the office more than 2 days a week and by the sounds of it she’s in 4 days a week at the moment

Reactions: 3
Charlotte acting like she's the town crier for London at Battersea. The show off smugness is getting too much for me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she really just post a reel with Adam randomly dropped in there to let us know they’re still together? Lol.

• Haha
I think her constant show of how much she loves F1 and is trying to be the world's original F1 fan is maybe slightly more annoying than her smugness for Disney content. Just stopppp already

Reactions: 12
Charlotte Ruff: first person to ever
Like F1
Work for Disney head office
Live in London
own a Peloton
Like Kate Bush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't forget watch Downton Abbey, even though she only started the series earlier this year!