Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t blame her but don’t say vlogging isnr for her then give us boring London vlogs 😂

Reactions: 2
I would really like to know where she gets her money to afford half the rent in Birmingham and all the rent on a London flat in a desirable area. I know the work she does and in London you won’t get that much maybe mid 30k?

Reactions: 1
She is in a manager role and according to glassdoor she is on £50k-£55k plus the extra money she gets from YouTube. I don’t think she’s rolling in it enough that paying rent x2 is sensible, but she must be comfortable and I think Adam earns well too.

Reactions: 5
She is in a manager role and according to glassdoor she is on £50k-£55k plus the extra money she gets from YouTube. I don’t think she’s rolling in it enough that paying rent x2 is sensible, but she must be comfortable and I think Adam earns well too.
Yes she’ll be earning mid fifties . I was in a similar role to her about 4 years ago but for a smaller company and earned £45k in central london , so I’d say with inflation etc she’d be on more than that . Adam’s a manager too I think in his Job , so he likely earns the same if not more . I’m sure their income is well , we’ll above average !

Reactions: 3
Yes she’ll be earning mid fifties . I was in a similar role to her about 4 years ago but for a smaller company and earned £45k in central london , so I’d say with inflation etc she’d be on more than that . Adam’s a manager too I think in his Job , so he likely earns the same if not more . I’m sure their income is well , we’ll above average !
Didn’t someone say Adam was a teacher? Have I got that completely wrong?

Adam always looks so grumpy. I feel he’s forced to go to Disney world.

Reactions: 5
This holiday is just another opportunity for her to be her usual braggy I work for Disney self. ‘I had to ride this 8 times for work’ and ‘I’ve got a different pass to Adam’ blah blah. We all know you work for Disney hun and your there with your mega discount.
Also if Adam was so desperate to go and so exited to be there you might want to get him to tell his face that 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This holiday is just another opportunity for her to be her usual braggy I work for Disney self. ‘I had to ride this 8 times for work’ and ‘I’ve got a different pass to Adam’ blah blah. We all know you work for Disney hun and your there with your mega discount.
Also if Adam was so desperate to go and so exited to be there you might want to get him to tell his face that 🙄.
I think that’s why she’s stopped vlogging, knowing she can afford all this whilst so many will struggle and her old performative activism. She is just a Bragy woman, she doesn’t know how to do it without bragging, like we KNOW you work for Disney, stfu

Reactions: 9
I’ve known so many people who have worked for Disney HQ. Even my ex in the very same building and department. Not one of them ever bragged about it like she does.

I get being proud of your achievements and loving where you work, but she really acts like she’s achieved more than most when she really hasn’t at all.
And all these people really earned their way to those roles through years of relevant work experience. She got a shortcut because of her YT , so she really should check herself.

Reactions: 10
‘My favourite wall’ 😭😂 literally a blue wall. Grow up, Charlotte.

97D13D80-BACC-4530-BCC4-AA6B13E0B222.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just 🥱 I think she thinks Adam might propose to her! She’s just a braggy idiot, pretending she’s not prepared. Her mediocre stories are boring as hell and Adam looks about as happy as Beth’s boyfriend who doesn’t want to be in Disney either 😂 #helpthem

Reactions: 6
For someone who says they aren’t blogging to have a holiday with her bf there are a lot of stories and posing 🙄

Reactions: 8
Adam seems like the dullest man alive , I’m sure he’s probably lovely but he hardly oozes charisma . You could give him a million quid and he’d probably have the same vacant expression

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adam seems like the dullest man alive , I’m sure he’s probably lovely but he hardly oozes charisma
I don’t think she did before either but then she’s taken on this upper class oh look at me shite

Reactions: 3
Literally feel sorry for Adam being dragged around on these Disney holidays. He took her to Italy for her 30th birthday so it's quite obvious he wants to explore the world more than she's allowing him.

He just always looks bored around her. I can’t even imagine them in a relationship or what they talk about.

Reactions: 6
He just always looks bored around her. I can’t even imagine them in a relationship or what they talk about.
They hardly see each other because of their jobs and I appreciate that works for some couples, but they never seem to enjoy the time they DO spend together. I don't get it.