Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally feel sorry for Adam being dragged around on these Disney holidays. He took her to Italy for her 30th birthday so it's quite obvious he wants to explore the world more than she's allowing him.
Adam needs to grow a backbone then. If he wants to see more of the world then he should just do it with or without Charlotte. Any man (or woman) that doesn’t ‘allow’ their other half to do something is only going to be dominant so longs as they have a doormat to control.

Reactions: 5
She has been pretty quiet on stories/insta since going on the cruise. Engagement? Or will she come back with a load of 'we were just enjoying the moment and didn't have time to share' ?

She has been pretty quiet on stories/insta since going on the cruise. Engagement? Or will she come back with a load of 'we were just enjoying the moment and didn't have time to share' ?
Probs no signal tbh.

Reactions: 3
I'd be really surprised if they get engaged. Just doesn't feel like they're on the same page for that?

I'd be really surprised if they get engaged. Just doesn't feel like they're on the same page for that?
I don’t know if they ever will. She’s too obsessed with her career than setting up a life with Adam.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if they ever will. She’s too obsessed with her career than setting up a life with Adam.
It just feels like more of a weird part-time companionship than a legit relationship. Happy to eat my words if they ever do get engaged but it just seems like they co-exist occasionally together.

Reactions: 2
It just feels like more of a weird part-time companionship than a legit relationship. Happy to eat my words if they ever do get engaged but it just seems like they co-exist occasionally together.
Yeah exactly. I don’t really see them getting married currently… I think she loves her career more than Adam.

I thought they would break up when she went to London to be honest. So the fact that they didn't made me think a poss engagement.

As for signal I really don't think that given how much other instangrammers bloody post! 🤣

I just cannot with her boasting yet again
BAD795C9-A692-499D-B8A3-66B9CE3A8CDE.png

“A moderate was what we wanted after the yacht club and the cruise” take a seat Hyacinth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
you have to pay for WiFi on Disney cruises and there is lack of signal , so I imagine that’s why she’s been quiet

She’s back posting now

i’d Be surprised if Adam proposed . It would be the most uninspiring proposal and ring ever if he did it , poor lad . He seems to have the emotional range of a turnip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just cannot with her boasting yet again
View attachment 1604164
“A moderate was what we wanted after the yacht club and the cruise” take a seat Hyacinth
I've moved resorts before as we wanted to try another resort we couldn't get when we booked. The front desk will be amazing because that is what they are paid to do! This is not special treatment for them lol

I mean this is a non-body shaming way at all, but her clothes always look a couple of sizes too small it looks odd! You can tell she’s trying this new body confidence thing but you can still be that in clothes that are the right size??

Reactions: 6
I mean this is a non-body shaming way at all, but her clothes always look a couple of sizes too small it looks odd! You can tell she’s trying this new body confidence thing but you can still be that in clothes that are the right size??
I’ve always thought this about her. She wears things on her top half that are far too short that they just look stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s gained weight very quickly, but it’s good to see her not give a damn about it and enjoy her holiday and still wear her normal clothes tbh. They do look a little too tight and uncomfortable but not awful. I know personally when this has happened to me, I’ve missed out on opportunities because I was embarrassed by my weight gain and regret it now.

Reactions: 6
I do like the fact she's going with the body confidence. It's just the ridiculous bragging I can't stand 😅

They must have got this holiday so cheaply!
Don’t have to pay for park passes, and 50% off hotel rooms! No wonder they’re doing last minute sit down meals as they’re £££

• Wow
I used to really like Charlotte but she’s increasingly smug and a bit of a show off. Alright love - we know you have a good job, live between 2 cities but you don’t need to story about it every day.

Reactions: 10
I used to really like Charlotte but she’s increasingly smug and a bit of a show off. Alright love - we know you have a good job, live between 2 cities but you don’t need to story about it every day.
The reason she does it though is because she’s actually really unhappy about it, she made a comment ages ago about how covid was taking away women’s chances to enjoy stuff without babies etc….

Reactions: 4