Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that’s her entire personality
F1..possibly the most boring sport ever
Lives in London..WOW. truly groundbreaking
Owns a Peleton..get a bike. Cheaper and better for you
Kate Bush..A slight upgrade on listening to Yoko Ono. Sorry Kate Bush fans.
Works for Disney..again WOW..

Reactions: 2
Do you think they’ve actually broken up? She posted about having some poor mental health and now she’s staying at a friends house? And showing his record collection? All her socials have switched to London. I honestly can’t think of anything else

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She seems set on being in London. She has made her home and life there, it doesn’t seem to be do it for a few years thing for her. But Adam has yet to move, they have been together for a long time now. They have done long distance for four years (though they did live together for a couple of those because covid). They both pay their own rents on properties. Their relationship is like they just met. Whilst they may both be content with how it is at some point something has to give.
She was in Birmingham last week visiting Adam so I’m not sure they have broken up.

Reactions: 5
She's definitely had lip filler or at least overdrawn her lips... either way it looks good!

She’s 100% had her lips done ! She used to have nothing now they look full & plump

She seems kind of flat/deflated. Like posting that she was super tired and cba with Monday.
I don’t think the move back to London is all she was hoping for tbh… I mean what did she expect leaving her boyfriend in Birmingham?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think the move back to London is all she was hoping for tbh… I mean what did she expect leaving her boyfriend in Birmingham?
Its hard when something doesn’t work out how you want or planned it your head. Four years later and Adam hasn’t moved to London for her. I can understand initially in case the job didn’t work out. Then it was masked by covid. But now he still hasn’t moved, if he hasn’t now will he ever and if he never intends to move they have a real problem.

Its hard when something doesn’t work out how you want or planned it your head. Four years later and Adam hasn’t moved to London for her. I can understand initially in case the job didn’t work out. Then it was masked by covid. But now he still hasn’t moved, if he hasn’t now will he ever and if he never intends to move they have a real problem.
I do wonder what the agreement was and why it changed? Or what she thought would happen? I doubt she will ever say anything!

Reactions: 2
If she gets a drastic hair cut or colour soon, we will know for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Adam ran the Birmingham branch of his dad's business. So I'm not sure how he was ever going to move to London?

Back to normal lips today 🤔

I’m not sure why she keeps showing off her outfits. They’re always either really bad and unflattering or just basic and boring.

Back in Chester but no photos of the flat or Adam….
She was in Chester to visit friends. She’s from Birmingham and that’s where Adam lives. Which is the flat they had together before she moved to London.
It is suspicious though - a free weekend and they aren’t together and she’s listing her stuff on vintage.

Reactions: 6
She was in Chester to visit friends. She’s from Birmingham and that’s where Adam lives. Which is the flat they had together before she moved to London.
It is suspicious though - a free weekend and they aren’t together and she’s listing her stuff on vintage.
Adam’s family live in Chester…. They usually go to his families if they’re there