Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt Hancock getting stung by a scorpion reminds me of when Charlotte broke her elbow and wouldn’t shut up about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do find it odd we’ve not seen or heard about Adam in a long time, I wonder if they are going through a rough patch or a break up.

Reactions: 1
Who knows what it could be. I do sometimes wonder if she's wanting the proposal and doesn't feel like she's getting anywhere with Adam?

I kind of doubt Charlotte is waiting for a proposal. She's a lot of things, but if they wanted to get married they'd just discuss it and do it rather than the woman waiting around twiddling her thumbs to be surprised? I hate that. It's 2022!

Reactions: 2
Someone from my work just accepted a job offer from Disney doing social.
Guess what
- they didn’t brag and actually only told 1 person
- they earned that role working in similar companies/roles for years.

but Charlotte thinks she’s the only one and so so lucky

Reactions: 6
She’s been looking much better lately. Not sure if she’s just buying clothes that fit, or is she single?!?

Reactions: 5
Someone from my work just accepted a job offer from Disney doing social.
Guess what
- they didn’t brag and actually only told 1 person
- they earned that role working in similar companies/roles for years.

but Charlotte thinks she’s the only one and so so lucky
Yep, I agree with you completely. I worked for another big film studio pre-children and worked on some massive films. I posted the odd photo on my social media (probably 10 in five years) but nobody in our department (not even the interns!) spoke about it on social media the way she constantly does. We didn’t even really take photos for ourselves. It was a job, albeit with some amazing perks. For her it’s her personality.

She looked fab in that dress last night! We haven’t seen Adam in forever….. since Disney right?

Reactions: 2
She looked fab in that dress last night! We haven’t seen Adam in forever….. since Disney right?
No , although 3 weeks or go so she posted from inside the B’ham flat and then went to Cheshire which is where Adams family are from . But we haven’t seen him physically since Disney . Maybe she didn’t like that I said he was about ad exciting as a teaspoon and is keeping him offline

• Haha
No , although 3 weeks or go so she posted from inside the B’ham flat and then went to Cheshire which is where Adams family are from . But we haven’t seen him physically since Disney . Maybe she didn’t like that I said he was about ad exciting as a teaspoon and is keeping him offline
You're right though. Adam and Bethany Francesca's Nick are the same boring ass boyfriends. At least Benji has a modicum of personality and that's saying something!!

• Haha
You're right though. Adam and Bethany Francesca's Nick are the same boring ass boyfriends. At least Benji has a modicum of personality and that's saying something!!
True . Benji at least tries and has some sense of humour . Adam and Beth’s Nick are the blandest men . I’m sure they’re perfectly nice , just boring af 🥱

Reactions: 4
Is this maybe because Charlotte and Beth keep them off camera a lot more so they don't play up to it? Whereas Brogan centres Benji and he's a part of her content, but Charlotte and Beth stand by themselves? If I were Adam and Nick I'd try and be as boring as poss to keep myself out of content more, and most people just don't really relax into themselves on camera
Whereas Brogan's content is pretty naff without Benji, Charlotte and Beth do a [generally] good job themselves

Is this maybe because Charlotte and Beth keep them off camera a lot more so they don't play up to it? Whereas Brogan centres Benji and he's a part of her content, but Charlotte and Beth stand by themselves? If I were Adam and Nick I'd try and be as boring as poss to keep myself out of content more, and most people just don't really relax into themselves on camera
Whereas Brogan's content is pretty naff without Benji, Charlotte and Beth do a [generally] good job themselves
I believe that about Nick but I do think Adam is probably a bit of a dud on and off camera

I agree with the rest of your post but I was sick of the sight of Nick's vacant bug eyed expression when they went to Disney. Beth showed more footage of him than the park.

I would be miffed and subdued if I was on camera to the unwashed masses but I would hope my partner would respect my wishes to not put pics/video of me on their very public IG account.

I agree with the rest of your post but I was sick of the sight of Nick's vacant bug eyed expression when they went to Disney. Beth showed more footage of him than the park.

I would be miffed and subdued if I was on camera to the unwashed masses but I would hope my partner would respect my wishes to not put pics/video of me on their very public IG account.
I must admit I don't watch their vlogs I only follow on insta, so my thoughts are based on what I've seen over there

She looked amazing in that dress, but gees she’s so self obsessed fancy making a video of your pony tail now shorter

Reactions: 4
No choc or no choc this year then Charlotte? Mmmm. All sounds fishy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3