Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a big fan of Charlotte but i think she was overexplaining because she knew she'd get questions so was preempting them. I think if she had done something wrong (like going to a friends house) she wouldn't have bothered saying all that. She overshared yeah but I don't think she's a liar or deliberately missing out stuff.

Reactions: 7
I'm not a big fan of Charlotte but i think she was overexplaining because she knew she'd get questions so was preempting them. I think if she had done something wrong (like going to a friends house) she wouldn't have bothered saying all that. She overshared yeah but I don't think she's a liar or deliberately missing out stuff.
I agree and I actually think she was trying to be informative. Lots of people still don’t know anyone close or haven’t had covid themselves so it’s interesting to hear where she went and her symptoms etc.

Reactions: 7
I mean what does she expect, if you’re going to give your woke opinions all over social media you’re going to attract these people. Bet she tried arguing, then got in a huff and just blocked them before running to twitter to moan again
3439360A-1FE4-4147-A35F-A87B2B07EAF4.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I mean, that's hardly a "woke" opinion. I'm glad she's using her platform to speak out.
I’ve recently spoke on here about how she’s woke about everything nowadays. My point is if you’re going to give your opinions to 20 odd thousand followers, you can’t then go and moan when you attract some of the crazies into your inbox. She puts her opinions out there and then can’t hack it when she gets some attention

Reactions: 4
New vlog “I got coronavirus”
What a surprise she turned illness into content, let’s hope she got her timeline if events straight this time round 🤣🤣

I wonder if she will be donating any money made from this vlog to some of the bandwagons causes that she apparently cares so much about? How about to a charity helping provide disadvantaged children with extra food / support while they’re off school seeing as she was apparently so bothered about this during the first lockdown

Reactions: 6
What a surprise she turned illness into content, let’s hope she got her timeline if events straight this time round 🤣🤣

I wonder if she will be donating any money made from this vlog to some of the bandwagons causes that she apparently cares so much about? How about to a charity helping provide disadvantaged children with extra food / support while they’re off school seeing as she was apparently so bothered about this during the first lockdown
I think covid related content is automatically demonetised.

YT has a covid info banner on the video info, and coronavirus is in the title. She won’t make money from it.

Reactions: 3

Only thing I found odd is the friend she went for a walk with had to isolate with aswel, I’m pretty sure if we met outside and maintained social distancing that was fine.....

Reactions: 1
Anyone know if she got a discount on her disney trip in November 2019 for working with Disney?
just watching her vlogs and it must've cost a fortune!!

Anyone know if she got a discount on her disney trip in November 2019 for working with Disney?
I think staff get 50% off hotels.

edit: this page has details. It is 50%

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
she said at the time that this trip (the Yacht & Beach Club stay for) was booked before she started or got her discount. So according to her nope, no discount.

she said at the time that this trip (the Yacht & Beach Club stay for) was booked before she started or got her discount. So according to her nope, no discount.
That trip must have been very spenny!

I have always wanted to stay at beach club but as we are out of the hotel for 14-16 hours a day it seems a waste, Charlottes trips are the same so I’m not sure it’s worth it! I assumed she got the discount so it wasn’t such a biggy!

I am saving beach club for when I don’t have as much energy 👵🏻😅

Have just finished binge watching her recent disney vlogs and in her disney haul she said she’d been saving 2 years for that trip!! Surprised her mum and auntie spent that too. Must have been at least 4K each!!

did we ever find out what Adam does? I remember mentioning him having an ofsted inspection a while ago but he can’t be a teacher if they went in term time? 🤔
I always thought he worked for his dads business or am I thinking of someone else’s drippy boyfriend? (Not Benji)

Updat: I was thinking of the right drippy boyfriend! 🤣🤣 Just found his LinkedIn I won’t give details on here of his surname or where he works but He’s a trained accountant and he works his dads business (checked the business out on company’s house to see who the director is). It’s a health and social care training business so that’s where the education / ofstead links are. I’m not sure if he just does the accounting or he helps manage it as it’s not clear

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder how much her and Adam make 🤑👀
I always wondered about this too! Do they own the flat in Birmingham? If so, Charlotte must pay a pretty penny for her half of the mortgage (if she owns half that is) plus her London rent, which I assume she’s continued to pay through the pandemic

I always wondered about this too! Do they own the flat in Birmingham? If so, Charlotte must pay a pretty penny for her half of the mortgage (if she owns half that is) plus her London rent, which I assume she’s continued to pay through the pandemic
She stopped paying the London rent and moved out I believe in the summer of last year? im pretty sure anyway.

She doesn’t own it, they rent :) she hasn’t paid for her London room in months (she mentioned serving notice in the summer I wanna say)

Reactions: 2