Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone messaged her saying she saw her aunty on Christmas Day and Charlotte did some VERY defensive stories about why she didn’t mention it. She’s saying that the incubation time is 5 days and there was 3 days between getting symptoms and Christmas, which is a load of rubbish as the incubation period is 2-14 days, not exactly 5 days. I just feel something is a bit shady here like she’s trying to hide something and her responses are very off and defensive

Reactions: 12
Someone messaged her saying she saw her aunty on Christmas Day and Charlotte did some VERY defensive stories about why she didn’t mention it. She’s saying that the incubation time is 5 days and there was 3 days between getting symptoms and Christmas, which is a load of rubbish as the incubation period is 2-14 days, not exactly 5 days. I just feel something is a bit shady here like she’s trying to hide something and her responses are very off and defensive
My sister had a friend like this! They need to be more sensible about when it could have started! And it could have been anytime!!

Reactions: 4
Love how at the end she fobbed off about her neighbours having a NYE party!

Shes 100% not telling us something...also just makes me laugh that she’s so defensive about anyone and anything!

The person that messaged her is most likely Beth 🐷

Reactions: 4
When I hear of people with Covid, my reaction is generally “are you ok” rather than “where did you catch it”. If it wasn’t really easy to catch we wouldn’t be in this situation.
So the fact that she’s going on about all the places she’s been etc makes me think she’s feeling guilty about something she shouldn’t have done

Reactions: 12
I've seen Charlotte say in the past that you should call influencers out on things that they do or say if it doesn't sit right with you, but in reality I don't think she can take it herself.

I messaged her a while ago about something she posted that I thought was out of line, and she just argued and disagreed and refused to see my perspective. I genuinely expected her to at least say yeah I see where you're coming from but she just justified what she had said with some random BS. She definitely sees herself as something else and different from other girls.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she’s having to try and explain herself, yes she has covid and she doesn’t know where she got it from.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ So what, my sister had covid and doesn’t know where she got it from so what. Suppose she is trying to justify her previous tweets about social distancing and not going to shops unless it’s essential. The more you talk about it the more we grow suspicious about what you have been upto.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she’s having to try and explain herself, yes she has covid and she doesn’t know where she got it from.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ So what, my sister had covid and doesn’t know where she got it from so what. Suppose she is trying to justify her previous tweets about social distancing and not going to shops unless it’s essential. The more you talk about it the more we grow suspicious about what you have been upto.
Exactly! And the fact she’s now stepping back from IG because of some messages is even dodgier. I don’t get what she expected from sharing a positive result in the height of a second wave? Why do people feel the need to make it a big thing all over social media like it’s a badge of honour or something?

Just lock yourself up for your isolation period and get on with it.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! And the fact she’s now stepping back from IG because of some messages is even dodgier. I don’t get what she expected from sharing a positive result in the height of a second wave? Why do people feel the need to make it a big thing all over social media like it’s a badge of honour or something?

Just lock yourself up for your isolation period and get on with it.
100%, I like Charlottes vlogs but her tweets can be unbearable at times, I can just see Brogie sat gloating away with an evil cackle that even though she’s breaking all the rules through out this pandemic she’s not the one to catch it. I hope Charlotte gets better soon but I thought she would have been more sensible than to post this online 🤷🏼‍♀️, idk she may see it as raising awareness to this deadly disease.

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t give a toss where she got it from, I think she’s made it worse for herself by trying to justify it going into massive detail about where she went and how she wore a mask blah blah and then having a rant. She could of just posted she’d got it, said stay safe everyone and left it at that. It’s almost like she wants the attention/some backlash so she can address it then say she’s getting hate for more attention 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t care where she got it from either, but i believe it’s that classic case of over sharing information equals lying here. Oversharing plus conveniently not mentioning going to her aunties on Christmas Day until someone messaged her about it, she had previously made that public knowledge. Plus she’s soooo specific about her dates and timeline here that we know she went to a testing centre Wednesday, but she was saying “we” haven’t been out for 3 days which would have meant they went out Tuesday. I wanna know where they went 🤣🤣 She knows she’s allowed to go out to get tested so I believe she’s not classing that as going out if that makes sense.

If she’s done nothing wrong why she’s running off? She can’t take the heat so she running out of the kitchen 🤣🤣
9B7D4EF8-36DF-44EC-B9B3-68F7D34581FD.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
when she was going on yesterday about her family thankfully being okay even though she was there at Christmas.. it did cross my mind that they should surely be isolating too? If Charlotte is so convinced that she caught it before Christmas then she would have had it when she seen them so they need to isolate?

Reactions: 7
when she was going on yesterday about her family thankfully being okay even though she was there at Christmas.. it did cross my mind that they should surely be isolating too? If Charlotte is so convinced that she caught it before Christmas then she would have had it when she seen them so they need to isolate?
Technically track and trace only ask about people you've seen in the 48 hours before your test so her family she saw at christmas wouldn't be told to isolate. If she is convinced she had it before Christmas it's a a dodgy grey area.

Does Birmingham have asymptomatic mass testing? She said in hindsight she should have got a rapid test before seeing family. I'm in the Liverpool region so we have access to the mass testing so we did all get tested before mixing at Christmas and the queues were massive at all the testing centres because everyone was doing the same. I didn't think Birmingham had this, or was she talking about paying to get it done privately?

Technically track and trace only ask about people you've seen in the 48 hours before your test so her family she saw at christmas wouldn't be told to isolate. If she is convinced she had it before Christmas it's a a dodgy grey area.

Does Birmingham have asymptomatic mass testing? She said in hindsight she should have got a rapid test before seeing family. I'm in the Liverpool region so we have access to the mass testing so we did all get tested before mixing at Christmas and the queues were massive at all the testing centres because everyone was doing the same. I didn't think Birmingham had this, or was she talking about paying to get it done privately?
My sister was asked for people 48 hours from first symptoms, when did she say she started to feel poorly?

We have a mass testing centre at the Birmingham Arena. People were being encouraged to get one if they were spending Xmas day with other households, so she was careless not to get one considering she lives nearby.

Reactions: 3
We have a mass testing centre at the Birmingham Arena. People were being encouraged to get one if they were spending Xmas day with other households, so she was careless not to get one considering she lives nearby.
If her family haven't been told to isolate by track and trace they should at least go and get an asymptomatic test done there.

My sister was asked for people 48 hours from first symptoms, when did she say she started to feel poorly?
I can't remember the time line that she said. I'm sure she said she started with a headache and then a day or two later developed a fever and that's when she got tested. So I think she got tested as soon as the fever came on and they wouldn't count the headache as a covid symptom even though it was probably the start of it.

Edit: just saw this on her insta. So that headache started Monday evening so even if they count the headache as her first covid symptom her family wouldn't have to isolate because she saw them Friday.

Attachments

Last edited:
If her family haven't been told to isolate by track and trace they should at least go and get an asymptomatic test done there.

I can't remember the time line that she said. I'm sure she said she started with a headache and then a day or two later developed a fever and that's when she got tested. So I think she got tested as soon as the fever came on and they wouldn't count the headache as a covid symptom even though it was probably the start of it.

Edit: just saw this on her insta. So that headache started Monday evening so even if they count the headache as her first covid symptom her family wouldn't have to isolate because she saw them Friday.
Yeah my sisters started as a headache, I’m hearing more and more getting a headache as a first symptom it’s making me really on edge, the moment I get one but put it down to dehydration and hope for the best 🙈

Did she say she’d done the test herself?
Yeah my sisters started as a headache, I’m hearing more and more getting a headache as a first symptom it’s making me really on edge, the moment I get one but put it down to dehydration and hope for the best 🙈
i‘m sure I had the virus in early February last year and I’m sure it started with a headache then fever then a really really dry cough, my sinuses are still not right

Yeah it’s more because she was on her stories saying she’s absolutely convinced she caught it before Christmas.. seems odd then that they wouldn’t isolate if she feels so sure about it!

Reactions: 2