Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They rent the Birmingham flat which is in a central location, and Charlotte also rented the room in London but stopped as she can WFH now. She’s mentioned a few times how they are saving for a house.
I think they both earn well, Adam an accountant and her London salary that must have been worth the move down there for. There’s quite a few holidays plus things like Hello Fresh all time.
She made a video on money saving and it was quite patronising.

Reactions: 6
They rent the Birmingham flat which is in a central location, and Charlotte also rented the room in London but stopped as she can WFH now. She’s mentioned a few times how they are saving for a house.
I think they both earn well, Adam an accountant and her London salary that must have been worth the move down there for. There’s quite a few holidays plus things like Hello Fresh all time.
She made a video on money saving and it was quite patronising.
No shocker there, everything she does is patronising 🙄 She's dreadful and so bloody righteous !

Reactions: 1
That trip must have been very spenny!

I have always wanted to stay at beach club but as we are out of the hotel for 14-16 hours a day it seems a waste, Charlottes trips are the same so I’m not sure it’s worth it! I assumed she got the discount so it wasn’t such a biggy!

I am saving beach club for when I don’t have as much energy 👵🏻😅
Oohh you must stay ! I’ve been 4 times and it’s perfect ! Best hotel on site - call Disney direct , we have got a couple of grand off each time by doing this , they have always offered ‘ rooms with our views ‘ ( usually over the smaller pool / international gate way ) and have saved loads !

Oohh you must stay ! I’ve been 4 times and it’s perfect ! Best hotel on site - call Disney direct , we have got a couple of grand off each time by doing this , they have always offered ‘ rooms with our views ‘ ( usually over the smaller pool / international gate way ) and have saved loads !
Does this work? Actually calling disney for a quote? And you get money off 😱

Well if you don’t book with them another retailer makes the money, plus they have sales targets, better to ask and not get than not ask

Yep - we do it every time, we have never asked and are always happy to pay the online price , but they are soooo lovely and helpful on the phone they just offer it, they will help you set up your MDE accounts and get you all set up with your planning , they couldn’t be nicer !!! Xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Look at her tagging Dyson and Shark in the hopes they will send her a new one 🤣🤣🤣Charlotte if you’re so good at saving money as you keep boasting about so just buy one you’re no better than beggy Brogan
7176D81E-2ADA-4F23-B79F-4080F0C20FB9.png

• Haha
Does it piss anyone else off when she post things claiming to be “broke” when over on Twitter .. she mentions she is looking at dyson hair tools, new fitness gear ...

Her lifestyle is hardly one of someone who is “broke”

Reactions: 7
Someone needs to tell Charlotte and her “friends” that there lifestyle is basic and no one cares.
I understand we are in a pandemic but her content screams “never had an original thought in her life”.
She isn’t interested in politics, she only posts stuff when it’s trending subjects.
BLM conversation as finished for her now, she posted a while ago about antisemitism (finished), politics in America (finished), Boris (finished)

Someone needs to tell Charlotte and her “friends” that there lifestyle is basic and no one cares.
I understand we are in a pandemic but her content screams “never had an original thought in her life”.
She isn’t interested in politics, she only posts stuff when it’s trending subjects.
BLM conversation as finished for her now, she posted a while ago about antisemitism (finished), politics in America (finished), Boris (finished)
I’ve spoke about how she jumps on the woke bandwagons on here before. Her latest is using the tragic murder of Sarah Everard as an excuse to bring up her bad experience with a man. I really can’t stand when the woke lefties use a tragic event like this to make it all about them- We’ve never heard her say anything about women’s rights before which shows she’s using this as a bandwagon yet again.

Reactions: 9
Surely it’s better to say something than not? People should use a position of influence to speak up about real issues. It does seem a bit performative with Charlotte but I respect her for speaking up on things. Influencers who ignore politics and real issues come across as self centered and ignorant.

Surely it’s better to say something than not? People should use a position of influence to speak up about real issues. It does seem a bit performative with Charlotte but I respect her for speaking up on things. Influencers who ignore politics and real issues come across as self centered and ignorant.
It’s fake though as she doesn’t actually care about any of these issues. Whenever anything happens in the media I know what response Charlotte will give before I even look as it’s so textbook. I’d rather she stops going on about things like BLM and free school dinners which mean nothing to her and and concentrates on a cause that actually means something to her like Smear test awareness. That’s probably the only issue she raises that I believe is genuine because it’s personally affected her, everything else she harps on about is just empty noise.

Reactions: 4
Not that I like to defend them but I do think that influenzas are damned if they do and damned if they don't when it comes to commenting on current issues. I don't think they can win either way. People moan they've jumped on a bandwagon but if they say nothing they're accused of not caring or not being part of the real world.

Reactions: 5
Not that I like to defend them but I do think that influenzas are damned if they do and damned if they don't when it comes to commenting on current issues. I don't think they can win either way. People moan they've jumped on a bandwagon but if they say nothing they're accused of not caring or not being part of the real world.
Yes this. I think Charlotte does a good job with being vocal about stuff. A lot of influencers don’t want to risk losing followers if people disagree or not being able to justify their viewpoint but Charlotte will explain it like it is.

for me Charlotte has many things to criticise but being outspoken on important issues is not one of them.

Does anyone feel like she’s hinting that she was ready to have a baby last year? She keeps saying covid took away babies and houses.... what?!

• Wow
Just gone onto her Instagram live and she’s still banging on about loosing a year because she’s now 30, if you want a baby, have a dam baby, if you can afford a house, buy a house, stop blaming the pandemic for not doing either of these things

Reactions: 9
Just gone onto her Instagram live and she’s still banging on about loosing a year because she’s now 30, if you want a baby, have a dam baby, if you can afford a house, buy a house, stop blaming the pandemic for not doing either of these things
I bought a house in a pandemic.Unless she has less than 10% deposit there’s no reason why she couldn’t do it easily.
Although I wonder where they would buy? she works in London and it doesn’t seem like Adam is down for moving 🤔

Reactions: 2
There’s no reason why she couldn’t have a baby and a house right now if she really wanted them. They are both in well paid jobs etc and have been financially fine throughout the pandemic.
Where to have the house though.... Adam doesn’t seem to want to move to london and she loves her job down there. Why buy a house to not live in it and to still pay London rent. She wants the best of both worlds and seems to be clinging on that her job will let her WFH still the majority of the time - even though she then states she misses the office and her work colleagues.
For someone with her life so supposedly organised...!

it seems like she’s hoping that she’ll be able to WFH most of the time and maybe do a day or two a week in the office , the commute from London to Birmingham isn’t that bad , the fast train takes less than an hour so I imagine that’s her plan right now .. she’ll be screwed if they want her back in the office full time though

Reactions: 2