Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤” Iā€™m thinking itā€™s defo job related....she was very open bout the whole smear test thing

Does anyone actually follow her on Instagram has she posted anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I follow her, she hasn't posted anything.

I wonder if the job cuts at Disney are starting to affect head office roles, maybe not her but people she works with.

I've heard her say something along the lines of her job is secure, which I've always thought to myself Hmmm is it though? What does she actually do? Genuine question because shopdisney's social media channels is so lack lustre I can't believe it takes a team to run it, more like 1 part timer! They've been struggling for stock most the year too so not much decent stock to promote. No events for the influenzas to attend either so no work for her to do in that respect. They've just sent out christmas PR items to some of them and that's the first time I've seen them do that in months too. I just don't understand what her working from home actually involves and how safe her job is in this climate

Just more looking for attention and notice from her minions, can't imagine she does much in that flat with stinky Adam. Definitely not producing Disney adverts as she would have her fans believe. Smug dope.

Reactions: 1
She said she was in a day off today? Doesnā€™t she work Monday to Friday? Maybe sheā€™s left Disney? Or is having to go through restructuring? I wonder if weā€™ll ever find out why she has locked a lot of her social media

She said she was in a day off today? Doesnā€™t she work Monday to Friday? Maybe sheā€™s left Disney? Or is having to go through restructuring? I wonder if weā€™ll ever find out why she has locked a lot of her social media
where did she say that? as her insta story this morning was her in bed, saying she doesnt want to get up for work, but wants to stay in bed and watch netflix all day.

ooop sorry, completely read it wrong. Hmmm day off after she says she's got stuff going on. Hope she's ok, and it's not to do with her smear.

I've heard her say something along the lines of her job is secure, which I've always thought to myself Hmmm is it though? What does she actually do? Genuine question because shopdisney's social media channels is so lack lustre I can't believe it takes a team to run it, more like 1 part timer! They've been struggling for stock most the year too so not much decent stock to promote. No events for the influenzas to attend either so no work for her to do in that respect. They've just sent out christmas PR items to some of them and that's the first time I've seen them do that in months too. I just don't understand what her working from home actually involves and how safe her job is in this climate
Her role is digital marketing, I imagine she focuses on social media from the bits she has mentioned before but it will involve a lot more than just posting on social media. She will work on the analytics, plan campaigns, probably do some SEO, maybe get involved with email campaigns - Iā€™d guess itā€™s quite varied. If I had to guess Iā€™d also say she probably is ā€œsafeā€ as the job cuts are effecting the parks and she doesnā€™t work in that area.

I think her day off was purely a day annual leave and thatā€™s all. Iā€™ve got loads of annual leave that I need to use up because of cancelled holidays etc. And Iā€™d guess most people are in the same boat so using it up now

she mentioned last week she had her appointment following her smear results so maybe she needs further appointments and thatā€™s why sheā€™s gone a little quiet and privatised her accounts šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Really canā€™t see it being anything to do with her work

I wonder if sheā€™s received a bit of backlash for some of the things sheā€™s been saying online thatā€™s why sheā€™s put everything in private. I donā€™t think sheā€™d handle criticism well and if she does have a lot going on right now in her personal life as well I imagine sheā€™d just shut it all out.

Sheā€™s unprivated her twitter? Makes me think of she was going for a promotion or new job interview?

Sheā€™s unprivated her twitter? Makes me think of she was going for a promotion or new job interview?
If my twitter feed looked like her Iā€™d be hiding it from prospective employers too šŸ¤£ opinionated little madam. Nothing wrong with having opinions but I do find hers are forced down peopleā€™s throats and no one is allowed to have a differing one from her

Reactions: 5
I sometimes get "I'm not like other girls" vibes from Charlotte.
Yes, you're a girl who likes formula 1 and video games. So do I, you don't have to go on about it.

I think the annoying thing is that she has to be the biggest fan of everything too. She's always going on about how many times she's been to Silverstone etc
Like with Disney and they way she spews out facts to prove how much she knows and how big of a fan she is.

I think the formula 1 stuff annoys me because I'm not a Lewis Hamilton fan and she goes on about him like non stop! I've seen people in twitter disagree with her about him and she gets quite arsey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I like Charlotte but I have a petty observation that annoys me far more than it should.

WHY DOES SHE BUY HER SPIRIT JERSEYS SO SMALL?!

They are meant to be super baggy. I am a UK size 12 so similar size to Charlotte and I get a medium and it looks really big because they are meant to be worn big? I feel like she must be getting an XS or something for it to fit like a regular top.

soz petty petty just wish sheā€™d buy the right size so they would look right on her šŸ˜‚ they donā€™t even look like spirit jerseys and I notice it every time she posts herself wearing one.

Pic of Charlotte and pic of someone in a spirit jersey which isnā€™t too small for them šŸ˜¬

C5483CAA-0420-45F5-A1D1-CE22795C3C48.jpeg

I like Charlotte but I have a petty observation that annoys me far more than it should.

WHY DOES SHE BUY HER SPIRIT JERSEYS SO SMALL?!

They are meant to be super baggy. I am a UK size 12 so similar size to Charlotte and I get a medium and it looks really big because they are meant to be worn big? I feel like she must be getting an XS or something for it to fit like a regular top.

soz petty petty just wish sheā€™d buy the right size so they would look right on her šŸ˜‚ they donā€™t even look like spirit jerseys and I notice it every time she posts herself wearing one.

Pic of Charlotte and pic of someone in a spirit jersey which isnā€™t too small for them šŸ˜¬

View attachment 342787
Yes to this!! She does this with t shirts too, she has so many tops and jumpers that are far too short for her. She probably doesnā€™t want the ā€œbiggerā€ label in her wardrobe!

I always buy jumpers in smaller tighter sizes when they're meant to be worn looser - I think it makes me look WAY fatter if it's baggy even if that's how it's meant to be worn. I like to show off my waist as best I can - it's marginally smaller than the rest of me :ROFLMAO:

I sometimes get "I'm not like other girls" vibes from Charlotte.
Yes, you're a girl who likes formula 1 and video games. So do I, you don't have to go on about it.
YES. She's so smug and tries to seem ~so different~ but it just makes it look as if she's trying wayyy too hard.

So Charlotte has the Rona and Iā€™m sorry but some parts of her stories isnā€™t adding up to me. So sheā€™s diagnosed today Friday 1st after getting tested 2 days ago so Wednesday 30th, and has been having symptoms of headaches and fever since 4 days ago- so Monday 28th. But she says she hasnā€™t left the house for 3 days so does this mean she went out somewhere with symptoms of a fever on Tuesday after developing the symptoms on Monday? Because youā€™re meant to isolate with a fever. Sounds like she went to a test centre on Wednesday but that was 2 days ago, not 3 days ago like she said so I have a feeling sheā€™s went out somewhere Tuesday. She also did loads of stories saying she had no idea where she got it but failed to say anything about going to her aunties on Christmas Day. Yes that was within the rules and she mentioned it before so why not mention it now? I dunno everything is a bit off like sheā€™s trying to hide the timings a bit but has messed it up. She also went for a walk Monday too with a friend but may not have had symptoms then, maybe she developed them later that day?
73193008-098D-40AC-8910-B221C13DED39.png
8605E472-27EA-4D15-952F-7CA720759BDA.png
56564D54-D423-4006-B165-895247CAA88D.png
DBDFE001-D6E8-42BF-B196-13C16A5CE7E6.png
CBCAF1E7-F68D-4ECC-B257-5B344B0A13C8.png

Reactions: 4
Something isnā€™t adding up as you say Captain. Maybe itā€™s just because I donā€™t want to believe you can catch it from going for a walk or to Tescoā€™s when youā€™re masked up etc but I just donā€™t understand where she got it from unless she was seeing someone/people?

Reactions: 3
Something isnā€™t adding up as you say Captain. Maybe itā€™s just because I donā€™t want to believe you can catch it from going for a walk or to Tescoā€™s when youā€™re masked up etc but I just donā€™t understand where she got it from unless she was seeing someone/people?
A symptomatic people in supermarkets or touching other stuff, we donā€™t know how frequently she hand washes at home, Adam could have been asymotmatic or her auntie at Christmas or someone else, itā€™s easy to spread regardless of where you are, the most popular place is a supermarket or secondary school (and she canā€™t have been there)