Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she doesn’t really know what she wants or when at the moment and is just blaming it on the pandemic. She’s obviously feeling pressured that isn’t ready to do certain things by a certain age and she really shouldn’t... she still has years and years to achieve whatever she wants!

Reactions: 6
Just watching her 2019 Disney vlogs, and while she is very informative about Disney and I like seeing what they get up to on holiday, I do find her relationship with Adam a bit weird and wouldn’t put them together 🙃

I don’t know what it is! He just seems so quiet and doesn’t know what to say whereas she’s quite outgoing. She also seems to speak down to him a lot in these vlogs and it all seems v awkward to me

I also wish she wouldn’t shout above everyone on the rides, saying daft things, putting on an American accent, and trying to act “cool”... I hope people understand what I mean haha

Reactions: 3
Totally get what you mean! I think she's insufferable at the Disney parks. Constantly making sure she's singing the loudest, or giving some kind of "fact" about certain things etc. It's all very "look at me, i've been to Disney before, i'm so much better than you".

I also think she thinks she's way more intelligent than she actually is. Just because she's got a degree, probably makes her feel more superior to those who don't.

Reactions: 7
Yeah not sure? She looked very happy about it though! Wonder if she will continue working from home?
She has sounded very conflicted about it all recently, going on about how she’s lost a year of her life for babies and buying houses, clearly she loves her job but I don’t think Adam can or wants to move to London (which I understand) and she’s keen to keep living there.... so got no idea what they’re gonna do

Reactions: 5
She has sounded very conflicted about it all recently, going on about how she’s lost a year of her life for babies and buying houses, clearly she loves her job but I don’t think Adam can or wants to move to London (which I understand) and she’s keen to keep living there.... so got no idea what they’re gonna do
She’s given up that flat in London now though hasn’t she? So if she went back she would have to find something new etc
Guess we’ll find out when offices start returning back to normal

She’s given up that flat in London now though hasn’t she? So if she went back she would have to find something new etc
Guess we’ll find out when offices start returning back to normal
If companies ever go back.... a lot of business will have saved money on the cost of running buildings etc I wouldn’t be surprised if Disney because they’ll have lost money from people not being able to go on holiday etc and not as many people booking as many either will try to encourage their employees to keep working from home most of the time

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her smug stories so we can all be as smug and successful as her.
Lollll that she won’t put where she works when surely most people know it’s the worst kept ‘secret’.
I actually used to like her and now I find her patronising and smug and not relatable.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but she wound me up when she was banging on about how she was working ridiculous hours and she was exhausted. Fair enough until she said that meant she was working 8 - 6 everyday with an hour for lunch and tea breaks! That just showed how completely out of touch she is with what is a normal working day for most of us. When most of us are busy at work we don't have the luxury of taking a whole hour for lunch!

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure she works on ShopDisney social channels. I don't know why she's so secretive, her linkedin is the first things that appears when you google her!

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure all her followers know where she works 🙄 sure she’s even mentioned it herself before or not she’s given it away as I know so others must? I agree she’s becoming more and more smug lately. It’s a shame she’s coming across that way really as she used to seem lovely

Reactions: 6