Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies my bad, I thought you were talking about her last vlog.

Apologies my bad, I thought you were talking about her last blog.
Are you referring to this brunch? What makes you think this isn’t Adam?
Yeah that's the one, the first time I saw it I thought no way is that Adam she's with someone wearing a blue cardigan and looks the same build as her mum so assumed it was her. Now I'm looking at it again it could be a mens blue jacket, maybe it is Adam after all my bad.

Reactions: 1
Yeah that's the one, the first time I saw it I thought no way is that Adam she's with someone wearing a blue cardigan and looks the same build as her mum so assumed it was her. Now I'm looking at it again it could be a mens blue jacket, maybe it is Adam after all my bad.
I guess theres no way of knowing for sure unless she vlogged it. I would be very surprised if she did break the rules as she's been really vocal about following them and calling others out who havent

Reactions: 2
I guess theres no way of knowing for sure unless she vlogged it. I would be very surprised if she did break the rules as she's been really vocal about following them and calling others out who havent
Yeah that's why I so determined to catch her out 😅😅😅😅 I'm not the lockdown police but he's she's annoyed me a few times. I remember her calling out people back when things were very strict and we were supposed to be only going out for essential things. But it was OK for her visit 4 supermarkets in a week to look for flour for adams birthday cake, she got arsey on twitter when someone questioned her on it so since then I'm waiting for her to slip up but she hides things well most the time

Charlotte was always a bully, that time she went to Disney with Brogan she was insufferable. Yet Brogan got ripped apart for it. She thinks she's better then everyone and what a weirdo that Adam is haha. He always looks like he has no interest in her and looks like he needs a good wash.
he looks stinky AF

what I find funny is she’s celebrating biden’s win but then goes on to say how despicable the Tories are .. the democrats and Tories are very similar politically , the US’ system is shunted far more to the right than ours !
This is why I prefer Sam4God to Charlotte. and whilst I do watch both, I find Sam's opinion's more.... genuine? Maybe more researched? Just from following both on Instagram the day the new US president got announced, it was so interesting to see the contrast.

for anyone who may not have seen it, Sam put a very basic story saying she's happy Trump is finally out, but also put a story saying she doesn't think Biden is amazing and that whilst its good to celebrate a change in the right direction, we shouldn't blindly follow Biden or think he's perfect either (or something along those lines). I don't even watch all of Sam's videos tbh, but it was just so nice and refreshing to see that amongst my feed that day, cos I felt like so many people were just posting uneducated stuff for the sake of it!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Charlottes problem is that she has an opinion to that she wants to share it but more the way she articulates herself, she comes across kinda arrogant and a bit of a know it all. Also like you shouldn’t share a conflicting opinion with her without her giving you a spiel of reasons why you’re wrong and she’s right. I do quite like her and she does seem to work hard which I respect, I just think she’d be more likeable if she wasn’t so preachy

Reactions: 8
I hate the way actors etc and now influencers jump on the bandwagon but in reality couldn’t care less unless it effects them,

I watch vloggers (I won’t call Charlotte an influencer because she’s not)for escapism, if I wanted to watch or read someone talking about trump /the government etc I wouldn’t be looking towards Charlotte etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's taking credit now for the shop Disney Christmas TV commercial. "Well done team"??? She makes me vomit 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She probably had a very minimal part to play but we all know how self righteous she is and that she loves herself :cautious: She can’t help but ‘raise her voice’ I agree fully she is a twit:giggle:

What bugs me about all the movement bandwagons she gets on is if she was that bothered why not do something about it. If she's so passionate about kids not going hungry in half term why not volunteer at a foodbank or do a post on a local group saying she can make extra portions of meals if anyone locally is struggling (trust me we wold know if she did anything like this). But all she does is moan about these things without trying to make a positive difference so she can get in the bin as far as I'm concerned

Reactions: 4
She is my worst of all the Disney YouTubers/ instagrammers. More than Adam Hattan, because at least he doesn’t look down on people for not knowing Tiana’s dogs aunties favourite crisp flavour. Smug twit.

• Haha
Maybe she found her Tattle thread? Or do you think she already knew?
Nah it’s something bigger, I’m sure she knows about tattle (they all do) she either got some good news like having a baby, or it’s something more serious, like maybe someone’s complained about her to Disney? or like I say, I do think it’s about the biopsy, she was very open about it 3 days ago, now locking up accounts and taking steps back! or somethings happened with her family but she was very honest when her cousin had died?

She is my worst of all the Disney YouTubers/ instagrammers. More than Adam Hattan, because at least he doesn’t look down on people for not knowing Tiana’s dogs aunties favourite crisp flavour. Smug twit.
True because Adam probably doesn't know it himself and yet calls himself Disney Adam....

Reactions: 1