Charlotte Louise Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her, but after she had Daisy she took a nose dive, she was filming the videos straight after she was born loads of content, then later she made out how horrendously poorly she was and how she has ptsd from daisys lengthy stay in hospital. Errm love have you forgot your earlier vlogs are contradicting yourself. Winds me up how anyone can use a childs illness or condition to get subs/views ?

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her, but after she had Daisy she took a nose dive, she was filming the videos straight after she was born loads of content, then later she made out how horrendously poorly she was and how she has ptsd from daisys lengthy stay in hospital. Errm love have you forgot your earlier vlogs are contradicting yourself. Winds me up how anyone can use a childs illness or condition to get subs/views ?
She was filming her postpartum belly & saying how great it was how she’d lost so much weight so soon, days after Daisy was born & was still in NICU. Glad you got your priorities right there Charl! ?

Reactions: 2
I do wonder, if full on presented with the question to their faces, how these Mummy vloggers would respond to the question ‘have you considered your children’s privacy AT ALL?’. All this ‘best interests’ crap gets my goat. I’ll be the first to admit I used to love watching all these women, it was relatable content and easy viewing. But since all this dodgy advertising stuff has come to the surface, I’m seeing them in a different light and upon finding this website, found the need to join in the chat. I keep coming back to Charlotte’s thread because although she used to be my favourite, I’m seeing straight through the ‘sweet and relatable’ act these days.

Reactions: 4
She’s too sickly sweet for it to be real - I was done with her once she started singing songs from the west end on her vlogs and gushing over fancying mark every 5 mins. I literally know nobody who acts that way all of the time - she’s an actress plain & simple. She’s just too fishy about absolutely everything.

I used to really like her, but after she had Daisy she took a nose dive, she was filming the videos straight after she was born loads of content, then later she made out how horrendously poorly she was and how she has ptsd from daisys lengthy stay in hospital. Errm love have you forgot your earlier vlogs are contradicting yourself. Winds me up how anyone can use a childs illness or condition to get subs/views [emoji35]
This is what got me she said she has PTSD from all that daisy went through but then went straight on to have another child who could potentially have the same issues. Did she ever address this? I don’t watch her vlogs

Reactions: 1
This is what got me she said she has PTSD from all that daisy went through but then went straight on to have another child who could potentially have the same issues. Did she ever address this? I don’t watch her vlogs
I don’t watch her either now but she was determined to have a 3rd child & spent the whole pregnancy worried & crying (& singing show toons!) on her vlogs as she wouldn’t find out if the baby had her syndrome until after the birth. Luckily he didn’t but boy did she milk the whoke situation!

From what I recall she told her followers Stan was an accident. I personally think it was a plight to keep Mark. Who looks exhausted by her. Even on holiday the poor man looks fed up. I’ve said it before the girl is clearly unstable. I think she enjoys the drama in the hope of his attention. It happens sadly. She has the same synodrome as her daughter and is relentless about the guilt and how bad it made/makes her feel and how Poorly everything made her with Daisy. Personally had it have been that bad for me I would have had permanent contraception in place vasectomy sterilisation etc. She obviously was not that fearful. She was also very quick to vlog about Stan having a health issue I think it floppy larynx but again big big deal made of it. It’s either cashing in or something much worse like munchausens by proxy !

From what I recall she told her followers Stan was an accident. I personally think it was a plight to keep Mark. Who looks exhausted by her. Even on holiday the poor man looks fed up. I’ve said it before the girl is clearly unstable. I think she enjoys the drama in the hope of his attention. It happens sadly. She has the same synodrome as her daughter and is relentless about the guilt and how bad it made/makes her feel and how Poorly everything made her with Daisy. Personally had it have been that bad for me I would have had permanent contraception in place vasectomy sterilisation etc. She obviously was not that fearful. She was also very quick to vlog about Stan having a health issue I think it floppy larynx but again big big deal made of it. It’s either cashing in or something much worse like munchausens by proxy !
I've not really seen.any vlogs as don't watch them but I wonder if Mark just has a bit of a resting witch face to be fair. I do caveat that with the fact I don't watch the vlogs so maybe missing something!

I think.the issue with this type of job is you need to be a self-absorbed over-sharer basically. If not, how could you do relentless constant daily monologues on Insta stories. Then there is the issue of requiring new content so I think issues that a lot of families manage to keep in perspective and private become grist to the daily drama mill. Instagram is essentially a vacuum of sheep validating the poster non-stop. Even polite, factual based debate or just an evidence based alternative opinion is immediately and often aggressively shut down either by the instagrammer or more often their "fans". The alternative tack is to descend into tears and passive aggression. Neither are adult or professional ways of dealing with normal challenge.

A lot of these instagrammers are at home all day with little to no other present adult interaction. Their only view of the outside world is through a prism of yes people. It is very unhealthy

Stanley came quicker than she thought but she definitely planned to have another baby. I agree, she seems to love the attention when her kids are poorly. It’s a chance to be over-dramatic & gain sympathy. If I had just given birth to a sick child who was in NICU there’s NO WAY I’d be thinking about picking up a camera to vlog or worry about my weight & definitely wouldn’t have the time or inclination to sit & edit these vlogs. Everything has to be a big production for her.

I've not really seen.any vlogs as don't watch them but I wonder if Mark just has a bit of a resting witch face to be fair. I do caveat that with the fact I don't watch the vlogs so maybe missing something!

I think.the issue with this type of job is you need to be a self-absorbed over-sharer basically. If not, how could you do relentless constant daily monologues on Insta stories. Then there is the issue of requiring new content so I think issues that a lot of families manage to keep in perspective and private become grist to the daily drama mill. Instagram is essentially a vacuum of sheep validating the poster non-stop. Even polite, factual based debate or just an evidence based alternative opinion is immediately and often aggressively shut down either by the instagrammer or more often their "fans". The alternative tack is to descend into tears and passive aggression. Neither are adult or professional ways of dealing with normal challenge.

A lot of these instagrammers are at home all day with little to no other present adult interaction. Their only view of the outside world is through a prism of yes people. It is very unhealthy
Perfectly written. You’ve hit the nail on the head with that last paragraph right there ??????

It is unhealthy you are quite right.

I have worked for years with people with mental health issues and sadly a lot of these bloggers display the same traits. As you quite rightly point out the daily isolation contributes to this and they also loose touch with the real world. For those who this is their full time job they are mostly interacting with people virtually which has been proven to alter your perceptions on day to day life.

It’s quite ironic that she doesn’t ever do anything but thinks so she’s interesting that she can make a living from showing us trips to costa and doing the school run. It’s just so bizarre. She says herself that she doesn’t have a lot of friends - and basically sits at home all day with the two little ones filming crap she’s bought from Tesco and telling us how to apply eye shadow. I really struggle to see how she can be proud of her work - id want so much more from my working life!

It’s quite ironic that she doesn’t ever do anything but thinks so she’s interesting that she can make a living from showing us trips to costa and doing the school run. It’s just so bizarre. She says herself that she doesn’t have a lot of friends - and basically sits at home all day with the two little ones filming crap she’s bought from Tesco and telling us how to apply eye shadow. I really struggle to see how she can be proud of her work - id want so much more from my working life!
I have to be honest and say I have no problem with adults doing this as long as they clearly state #ads etc. It is relatively harmless. I have a big issue with people who put their children online and overshare huge amounts of personal info. Charlotte says she holds a lot back. I struggle to see what that could be as I feel I know an enormous amount of very personal information about her children which I don't know about really close friends' children. I have even seen inside their bedrooms- they have no privacy. If I wanted to watch the vlogs, I could see them being born. They are little people who have a legitimate expectation to privacy - not props to gain their mother likes.

That is not restricted to Charlotte to be fair - I have a huge issue with this generally

Reactions: 3
I have to be honest and say I have no problem with adults doing this as long as they clearly state #ads etc. It is relatively harmless. I have a big issue with people who put their children online and overshare huge amounts of personal info. Charlotte says she holds a lot back. I struggle to see what that could be as I feel I know an enormous amount of very personal information about her children which I don't know about really close friends' children. I have even seen inside their bedrooms- they have no privacy. If I wanted to watch the vlogs, I could see them being born. They are little people who have a legitimate expectation to privacy - not props to gain their mother likes.

That is not restricted to Charlotte to be fair - I have a huge issue with this generally
And I have absolutely no time for the hard of thinking cretins who make up the Instagram echo chamber telling vloggers it's fine etc etc. It's not fine. The wishes of adults to gain validation from Instagram should never trump children's right to privacy.

It’s under Article 16 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child: the right to privacy. 1. ‘No child shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference with his or her privacy, family, or correspondence, nor to unlawful attacks on his or her honour and reputation’

I’m currently doing a full time degree in Childhood Studies and have just finished an assignment on Children’s Rights and Citizenship. My lecturer would have an absolute field day with these women.

Yes I think they are raising the case study children of tomorrow. Can you imagine looking back in 15 years and finding videos of you in the bath etc on the internet. So wrong on every level

Reactions: 6
It really is wrong. Can you imagine the affects on society we will be dealing with down the line. I agree with op eyeshadow, food, outfits knock yourself out it’s harmless. Im so shocked and surprised though that these parents do not worry about the long term affects of this on their children. I heard one say “she loves me filming her”. She’s 3 for gods sake she knows no better ?. Fast forward 10 years it’s a ticking time bomb.

She will occasionally vlog him doing the hoovering, bless ‘im. But it looks like she does literally everything else. She’s always in the kitchen doing laundry or cooking. I do not agree with people making ‘characters’ out of their children for the internet and all to see, but my real concern is her showing herself slip through the back garden to Waitrose - she’s mentioned numerous times that her garden backs on to the car park. And in a couple of vlogs has filmed at her village train station, so with that information it’s really not hard to locate exactly where she lives. I hope that she reads this and ensures she stays a little more private about that, because in all honesty I like the girl and is probably the only Mummy vlogger I can actually tolerate!
This is the first thing i noticed when i found her youtube channel a few years back. Why are you vlogging your backyard and telling the world you can see Waitrose from your backfence.

Why am i not surprised that Charlotte posted in her own gossip thread! lol. Why do you youtubers who find gossip threads about themselves ALWAYS say that they where told about them when the truth of the matter is that they simply have a google alert on their computers in case they are hacked and of course google their name on the daily. (it makes perfect sense) Its the first thing that is recommended when youtube accounts start gaining subscribers. Makes me laugh everytime.
So i'm on the fence about our charlotte. Sometimes i love her other times i want to struggle her because of her complete over reaction to simple instagram comments. How does a simple observation of five words lead into two days of instagram stories and then five days of media silence? I do agree with a few posts on here about her mental health. She seems to swing from positive to negative mental thoughts in a second. Like i said i like her sometimes i dislike her other times. i love the kids but i can understand why people get upset about her complaining about William visiting his dad. I try to skip that part of the vlog. I'm not surprised that she hasn't uploaded a weekly vlog today either. I'm wondering how long before she turns her youtube channel to private and blames a ''gossip website". Anyway that was my two cents worth on the subject of Charlotte Louise Taylor, sometime youtuber, sometime instagrammer. cheers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.