Charlotte Louise Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with this. I know it’s a ‘gossip’ site, but you can do that without attacking somebody’s appearance which I think is absolutely vile and the lowest of the low. Moan about their conduct all you like (I’m sure they all do it about people that they dislike - we’re only human and it’s what we do) but comments on weight etc are just downright nasty.
As Mrs M would say - bore off! If you don't like reading something, don't read it! We ALL judge one another's appearance. And because we have free speech we can verbalise this whenver we want. If I had a public persona I would expect the same.
All anyone has said about her appearance is mentioning her cankles and backside, which I'm sure she'd agree with! I'm pretty sure she's had much worse comments on her YT.
If you don't like it, move on...

Reactions: 2
I have said this before but I do think comments on appearance undermine the genuine discussion on this thread. That said, if you are a public figure, I think it does leave you open to comment. However, I think Charlotte looks perfectly nice and attractive.

I do genuinely worry about the impact on children having their lives vlogged for everyone to see.
Just to add......I am kind of fascinated by it though as I value my privacy so highly so can't imagine how I would feel knowing that randoms have seen in my house. If DH decided to take this up (highly unlikely - he is even more private than me), how does that work if you are the reluctant spouse lurking in the background? Unless you are of the Lee Meldrum variety (massive attention seeking weapon), presumably there are lots of husbands spending their weekends manhandling toddlers into instagrammabke poses and being videoed in their pants for montage vlogs which must feel very intrusive?

I don't tend to watch any vlogs from any instagrammer as I just find them really dull but also wonder how you can walk down the street talking into a phone and not die of cringe. Basically, instagrammers have such diametrically opposite personalities to me that I find them oddly fascinating.

Reactions: 1
Surely the WHOLE point is this is not a MrsMeldrum style monitored forum so we can also say we don't agree with weight etc comments without being told to "bore off". Think irony might have just died here!
You're really not grasping the whole concept of this site are you?
You're entitled to your opinion, as am I.
There is a rave section if you want to defend CLT.
You're creating arguments where there is none.

As Mrs M would say - bore off! If you don't like reading something, don't read it! We ALL judge one another's appearance. And because we have free speech we can verbalise this whenver we want. If I had a public persona I would expect the same.
All anyone has said about her appearance is mentioning her cankles and backside, which I'm sure she'd agree with! I'm pretty sure she's had much worse comments on her YT.
If you don't like it, move on...
Exactly, no one has really mentioned her weight despite all the posts moaning about it. Although she invites it with all her diet, body and image talk.

I'd place bets on Charlotte sock puppeting this thread to vent and then hide behind her fake nice act.

Don't like posts on her / your appearance ignore them and move on. You aren't a mod to tell us what we can and can't talk about. That's the whole point!

Reactions: 3
Exactly - I am entitled to my opinion. So why are you telling people to "bore off" if they disagree with you? Hence my irony comment.
As I've said, you're creating arguments where there are none. My intention when I visit this sight is not to slag off other people's opinions, it's to "gossip" about influencers. You're making this about you. I'm not telling "people" to bore off, just you. Most people can understand this site, I think maybe you have been mistakenly led to this site instead of a site singing the praises of influencers.
There's plenty of comments of here that I don't agree with but I don't sanctimoniously or patronisingly pull people up on them (apart from yours attacking me for my individual opinion of course!)

One thing I will say is I think all the vlogging and instastories encourages terrifying levels of introspection and paranoia. I watched one recently about two women who may or may not have given the side eye and allegedly said "oh dear" when walking past one of Charlotte's tatruming children. This lead to an instastory I think and an Instagram post about their apparent horribleness and how awful Charlotte felt and how Mark was a good dad etc etc etc. Me, me, me and a bit more me whilst I catastrophise a perfectly normal parental experience and make it all about me...and maybe a but about Mark. But back to me.

These are presumably two local women (who could well be parents from school) who could probably identify themselves, who may very well have said "oh dear" quite innocously or sympathetically and are now thinking WTF after this is is broadcasted to 35k readers but have no right of reply.

This is all fine and acceptable though but asking if a post is an ad is only done by a horrible jealous meany?!

Don’t bother coming over to the Ingham thread, if cankles offends you (sorry off topic)

Oh shock charlotte has posted a photo of some flowers to go with another gushy post on what a good person she is and the usual poor me and my family act. Jog on. And as for comments on her appearance - don’t post a photo at nearly 9 months pregnant in nothing but lacy underwear (weird IMO), continually tell us you’re a “size 13” (nobody cares, she keeps shoving the size of anything she buys in people’s faces on her IG) and then cry at the first sign of any external comments on your appearance.

Oh shock charlotte has posted a photo of some flowers to go with another gushy post on what a good person she is and the usual poor me and my family act. Jog on. And as for comments on her appearance - don’t post a photo at nearly 9 months pregnant in nothing but lacy underwear (weird IMO), continually tell us you’re a “size 13” (nobody cares, she keeps shoving the size of anything she buys in people’s faces on her IG) and then cry at the first sign of any external comments on your appearance.
Playing the pity card again, it makes me want to vomit, she really is pathetic.
Size 13???? Maybe from her neck up lol...

Size 13?! Ha does she use the same magic sizing as Collen Nolan and Gemma Collins ;)

Someone that goes to great lengths to say how much of a "good egg" and "nice person" really sets alarm bells ringing. If they were such a good nice person they wouldn't need to keep telling people. It's something bestowed by others.

The way she overreacts to a simple question is very telling.

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just get on with things like other ‘influencers’ do after a bit of trolling. Most just block and carry on as normal. I really don’t think she’s cut out for it if, whenever she receives a tiny bit of criticism or *GASP* gets a mean comment, she stages a dramatic couple of days of radio silence on social media then has a big comeback with ‘So sorry I’ve not been around.. blah blah... incident.. trolls... etc’. You really need to dust yourself off and carry on in that kinda job!

Probably likes the extra validation from her followers ‘your great hun blah blah’ [emoji1785]

I asked her once if a post was ad she sent me a very vicious message about how hard working and professional she is and that im not a nice person like her! and went into a rant on Instagram stories that was probably directed taking about jelousy and women trying to bring others down.

She's one of the fakest out there. I don't think asking for transparency and honesty from these instmums makes me a bad green eyed person. They get so defensive because they know they are breaking the law.

I asked her once if a post was ad she sent me a very vicious message about how hard working and professional she is and that im not a nice person like her! and went into a rant on Instagram stories that was probably directed taking about jelousy and women trying to bring others down.

She's one of the fakest out there. I don't think asking for transparency and honesty from these instmums makes me a bad green eyed person. They get so defensive because they know they are breaking the law.
She's a nasty piece of work, very unlikeable. Why on EARTH would we be jealous of her? She has absolutely nothing that I would want. If she was "professional" she wouldn't react to questions in this way. She thinks she has the "perfect" man and family, when in reality I think she's very insecure about her relationship with Mark. He shows zero interest in her. As a mum she's may be "hardworking" but certainly not as a blogger/vlogger. Unlike a lot of mums, she gets paid to stay at home with her kids, a luxury these days.
She's showing herself up to be what she really is - a vindictive, arrogant & manipulative woman.

Reactions: 3
I hate how she mocks Daisy. She really seems to dislike that little girl now she’s now longer a baby.

Her boys can do no wrong though

So fake - one minute she is sickly sweet on here next minute she created a fake profiles on here to troll Mrs M thread yesterday.

I have said on here that she’s one of the more tolerable vloggers but the way she’s handled this is making me change my mind. She was into musical theatre and played large roles before she was a Mummy so remember she’s very much an actress with dramatic tendencies!

She along the lines we must all be ugly and no oil paintings since we haven’t set our photos on our profile pictures!
What's the relevance of that when we are not public Instagram people doing this for a job?!

I am going to try and work out what the main instagrammers did for jobs before this. Presumably they had performance reviews and received general feedback and managed not to go loopy so why the change now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.