Charlotte Louise Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meldrum has never worked!! She had a Disney placement for her ‘degree’

Never worked a day in her life

Reactions: 2
What's the relevance of that when we are not public Instagram people doing this for a job?!

I am going to try and work out what the main instagrammers did for jobs before this. Presumably they had performance reviews and received general feedback and managed not to go loopy so why the change now
Charl rams it down our throats that she was a “serious journalist” before YT yet her blog is written terribly & is quite amateur.
I think she secretly wants to be “discovered “ as a musical actress as she is always murdering songs in her videos, standing by her cooker wistfully singing a show tune while staring longingly into the distance, appearing unaware that she’s being filmed. Laughable.

Reactions: 2
Ah yes - the singing likes she’s in an audition while emptying the washing machine - argh!!

My favourite is when she’s ‘asleep’ in her room on her own - she clearly wakes up - sets the camera up - probably applies a tit ton of make up - gets back into bed - presses record and pretends to be asleep. It’s all too weird for me. Considering vlogging is supposed to be real life - she’s a real actress. Makes me cringe so bad.

Reactions: 3
Ah yes - the singing likes she’s in an audition while emptying the washing machine - argh!!

My favourite is when she’s ‘asleep’ in her room on her own - she clearly wakes up - sets the camera up - probably applies a tit ton of make up - gets back into bed - presses record and pretends to be asleep. It’s all too weird for me. Considering vlogging is supposed to be real life - she’s a real actress. Makes me cringe so bad.
Whaaaat. No. What happens to Mark during these scenes. Does he have to pretend to be asleep too or us he shuffled out the room in his pabts?!

I asked her once if a post was ad she sent me a very vicious message about how hard working and professional she is and that im not a nice person like her! and went into a rant on Instagram stories that was probably directed taking about jelousy and women trying to bring others down.

She's one of the fakest out there. I don't think asking for transparency and honesty from these instmums makes me a bad green eyed person. They get so defensive because they know they are breaking the law.
That is how they manipulate you or at least try to.

Reactions: 1

The cringiest was when she sang “Somewhere over the Rainbow” to Daisy. Poor Daisy was sat there like “Wtf mum?!” (sorry...mama!) ?

One thing I will say is I think all the vlogging and instastories encourages terrifying levels of introspection and paranoia. I watched one recently about two women who may or may not have given the side eye and allegedly said "oh dear" when walking past one of Charlotte's tatruming children. This lead to an instastory I think and an Instagram post about their apparent horribleness and how awful Charlotte felt and how Mark was a good dad etc etc etc. Me, me, me and a bit more me whilst I catastrophise a perfectly normal parental experience and make it all about me...and maybe a but about Mark. But back to me.

These are presumably two local women (who could well be parents from school) who could probably identify themselves, who may very well have said "oh dear" quite innocously or sympathetically and are now thinking WTF after this is is broadcasted to 35k readers but have no right of reply.

This is all fine and acceptable though but asking if a post is an ad is only done by a horrible jealous meany?!
Very well said. She comes across as very unstable sadly

Charlotte is another one I won’t follow anymore. Again I found the treatment of her children in particular Bill distressing. She’s nice to him very nice but like others I struggle with the reference to him going to his dads. She acts as if he’s going off to war ! That will be damaging however hard she will try to defend it. When Bills older seeing that will cause issues. Secondly I felt awkward watching someone with clearly mental health issues. The fireworks incident was the final straw for me. She is unstable in many ways sadly to me. If saying oh dear gets you in that state something is very wrong. Her re-action was massively OTT. It’s very typical of someone with mental health problems. Also the desperate way she acts with her partner is very sad to witness. He’s got one foot out of the door. Maybe Stan was an insurance policy who knows but i can’t watch that desperate situation anymore. Interesting over the recent incident she was like Jekyl & Hide! Hope her nearest and dearest can step in and stop the madness that girl has issues.

Reactions: 4
Ah yes I remember. Probably made up as she ran out of groceries to ‘haul’ and needed some content.
Also if she holds up one more costa cup during her videos I’m going to lose the will to live.

Reactions: 3
Ah yes I remember. Probably made up as she ran out of groceries to ‘haul’ and needed some content.
Also if she holds up one more costa cup during her videos I’m going to lose the will to live.
I know, that coffee cup irritates the hell out of ne. That and shots of her feet walking & the thumbnails of her squinting & gurning upwards.

She’s not right. I think she needs to seek help or alter the meds. Something is not working for her. What always shocks me is the parents grandparents boyfriends husbands of these people seem to turn a blind eye despit the fact there are children involved. I wonder what poor Bills dad and his family must feel. It’s like she resents Bill having contact with his biological father which is awful. Just because he didn’t fit her mould Bill will still love & care about him. I would be very upset. The husband looks clearly miserable it’s obviously taking its toll in him. The way she went on about the little girl having to wear glass sickened me tbh. Her daughters sight should me most important. Can you imagine that little girl watching that back in years to come thinking mum was so dissatisfied with her appearance in glasses. Dreadful. Again over reacting wouldn’t even go in to the opticians with her. The way she went on I actually thought she had gone blind !!!!

Reactions: 5
He’s not her husband. They don’t seem to have marriage plans
Well, HE doesn’t have marriage plans, she once said he doesn’t believe in marriage. I think she would give her right leg to marry him. ?

Reactions: 4
He’s not her husband. They don’t seem to have marriage plans
I think she has said before that she would like to get married but he doesn't. Each to their own but that would be a total deal breaker for me just from the perspective of how vulnerable it leaves women - particularly with children. I think Charlotte is quite lucky that Bill's dad is happy for him to be so exposed online; I wouldn't be - particularly if I wasn't in a relationship with the other parent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.