Charlotte Louise Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how in her recent post she mentions marks family coming over today
Have we ever seen or heard of Marks family and Charlottes family ever being at a celebration together or even in the same room?

Charlottes family get to spend birthdays, Christmas and New Years with the grandchildren. Why aren’t Marks family ever invited to spend Christmas etc? Even Charlottes brothers girlfriend spends Christmas etc with them!

Reactions: 6
I think she took note of the forehead scrunching because she’s stopped doing it so much. If you used to go through her insta stories quickly her eyebrows were crazy 😲😞😲😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her nails annoyed me a lot in her new grocery video. I know that obviously nails grow out. But if you're doing a video where you're touching everything... at least wait until you've done your nails...

Reactions: 5
This is completely random, but hoping one of you can help..
Does anyone know where that bunting in Bill's bedroom is from? I think his says something like wild at heart? I'm assuming you can arrange your own words/letters etc.
Or does anyone know what I Google? I've been looking for ages and I can't find it online.
I would message our Char, but we know how that would go 😂
So so grateful if anyone can help, and I think, well it will be really lovely if I can get hold of it 😉

This is completely random, but hoping one of you can help..
Does anyone know where that bunting in Bill's bedroom is from? I think his says something like wild at heart? I'm assuming you can arrange your own words/letters etc.
Or does anyone know what I Google? I've been looking for ages and I can't find it online.
I would message our Char, but we know how that would go 😂
So so grateful if anyone can help, and I think, well it will be really lovely if I can get hold of it 😉
I have this also, it’s from ‘A Little Lovely Company’ and you can get it from ‘This Modern Life’ in the UK. Hope that helps 👍🏻

https://thismodernlife.co.uk/products/garland-diy-letter-banner-handwriting-style

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her posts make me cringe , and the meals she cooks I’m sure those kids hate. It , seems like she is just waiting for mark to propose she is desperate for it to happen
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. She absolutely dotes on him and makes no secret of that.

Her content has completely nose dived. Not even uploading her regular 3 videos a week these days and when she does bother they are dire.... had to turn off her latest favourites video when half way through she’d spoken about a bathroom sponge and some washing powder. She clearly reads this thread regularly, you can see the fair but negative feedback getting to her

Reactions: 9
Her content has completely nose dived. Not even uploading her regular 3 videos a week these days and when she does bother they are dire.... had to turn off her latest favourites video when half way through she’d spoken about a bathroom sponge and some washing powder. She clearly reads this thread regularly, you can see the fair but negative feedback getting to her
She’s been “really enjoying” a sponge

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omfg is that how exciting her life gets- loving a “blinking” sponge😂 i often wonder if she and Mark have good communication with eachother because she vents far too much about boring crap, shes just told instagram in a thousand words about how Stanley has a tickly cough, ffs without being rude nobody cares what u have to say on the matter, what do u want Charlotte sympathy or recognition that u look after ur kids when they are unwell? Pointless post i skip past after reading 3 words! Shes constantly got verbal diarrhea and full of her own self importance

Reactions: 6
I don’t feel like her and Mark do have good communication, because I get the impression he kinda just goes along with whatever fantasy she’s living. She always says ‘me and Mark are getting a takeaway and watching * tonight’ and it’s always some god awful musical or chick flick. No wonder the poor bloke spends the rest of his time on FIFA or at football!

It’s funny how I’ve ended up quite active on this thread, because I used to really like her and she was actually one of my faves. It’s funny how the longer you watch the more you see through the bullshit and the fact she’s essentially a salesperson, and her vlogs are no longer enjoyable because I can predict all the foot shots, the kitchen shots (I’m so sick of seeing her do EVERYTHING in the house. Mark - pull your bloody weight!)

Reactions: 12
Omfg is that how exciting her life gets- loving a “blinking” sponge😂 i often wonder if she and Mark have good communication with eachother because she vents far too much about boring crap, shes just told instagram in a thousand words about how Stanley has a tickly cough, ffs without being rude nobody cares what u have to say on the matter, what do u want Charlotte sympathy or recognition that u look after ur kids when they are unwell? Pointless post i skip past after reading 3 words! Shes constantly got verbal diarrhea and full of her own self importance
Yep, stan has a bad chest. So we must write a huge monologue about it. And mention time in NICU, which she says she doesnt talk about a lot.
Their time with daisy in NICU must have been horrendous. I'm a parent and can only imagine what it must be like. I'm sure you never, ever get over those feelings. But, she does manage to to attach their time in hospital, to even the mere whiff of a sniff!

Reactions: 3
Yep, stan has a bad chest. So we must write a huge monologue about it. And mention time in NICU, which she says she doesnt talk about a lot.
Their time with daisy in NICU must have been horrendous. I'm a parent and can only imagine what it must be like. I'm sure you never, ever get over those feelings. But, she does manage to to attach their time in hospital, to even the mere whiff of a sniff!
She’s mentioned being diagnosed with PTSD because of that, but there’s been no mention of any therapy or anything to help with it. It clearly massively affects her as, like you say, if the kids get a cold it floods her brain with fear and that’s just not healthy. I hope she gets some counselling.

I can’t figure out how to start a new thread. Can somebody in the know make one please? I think the thread title suggestion was:

Charl Taylor #2 Bursting into Song, Flirting in her Thong, Instas way too Long, It’s 50 shades of Wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.