Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing so hard at the ‘Love Lane’ sign in her and Sharks bedroom 🤮🤮🤮
🤢🤢🤢
Also noticed the date on it as 26/1/14....exactly one month after breaking up with Bill’s dad..surely they must’ve been having a relationship prior to her break-up?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
🤢🤢🤢
Also noticed the date on it as 26/1/14....exactly one month after breaking up with Bill’s dad..surely they must’ve been having a relationship prior to her break-up?!
i think it’s fairly obvious that they were having an affair behind Bill’s fathers back. It’s not the romantic fairytale she would like to imply

Reactions: 10
She mentions in an old blog post that she called her “best friend” on the way to tell her parents that she was splitting with Bill’s dad, and then revealed in a later blog post that the “best friend” was Mark. Or maybe talks about it in a video? Either way, she was definitely very close to Mark when she split with Bill’s dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There was definitely more to it. I remember one vlog her giggling away about Mark and them meeting at work. I assumed the way she was talking, she was single at the time. Then as she talked on, I realised she was still with Bill's dad. Shes not little miss innocent.

Reactions: 5
I hate to be devils advocate.. and as much as she really, REALLY gets on my tits.. We don't know what her relationship with Bills dad was like.. There's obviously some blurred lines there!

Nothing justifies getting intimate, emotionally or physically, with someone else while you're still in a relationship with someone else.
Granted, we're speculating but from early vlogs, it paints a picture that doesn't exactly show Miss Goody two-shoes in the best light.

Reactions: 14
Off to the shops again Charl?! For bread?! Surely to god if you get shopping delivered you know how many loaves your family needs before the next delivery. She is absolutely inept at any form of forward planning.
And also, Moana called, she wants her skirt back. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing justifies getting intimate, emotionally or physically, with someone else while you're still in a relationship with someone else.
Granted, we're speculating but from early vlogs, it paints a picture that doesn't exactly show Miss Goody two-shoes in the best light.
I don’t know - if there were already problems in her relationship with Bill’s Dad and someone kind paid her attention you can see how it happens. I don’t condone cheating at all, but I know several people who have cheated and they aren’t all evil bastards.

Reactions: 4
Off to the shops again Charl?! For bread?! Surely to god if you get shopping delivered you know how many loaves your family needs before the next delivery. She is absolutely inept at any form of forward planning.
What the Hell is that thing on the wall 😂

Reactions: 6
It's all bollocks! She wants to get a coffee!

to support small business of course!
wtf is the sappy review of the year post about. written to 2020 in person. o_O im cringing. she wants to be a mommy author, she really does

wtf is the sappy review of the year post about. written to 2020 in person. o_O im cringing. she wants to be a mommy author, she really does
She is the only person in the world who thinks stuffing her face with coffee and cake is a charitable event .

Reactions: 8
Dear lord let’s hope no one signs her up, the rainforests are already in decline. Charlotte writing a novel would finish them off 😭 War and Peace would seem a short story, it really would 😭🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.