Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry WHAT?!! I’ve definitely seen at least 5 times this year when she’s mentioned she’s got the flu and multiple colds 🙄🙄
I guess that’s what happens when you ‘pop to the shops nearly every day’. A friend of mine has recently tested positive, and has hardly been out and her symptoms started as a cold/headache
You might want to book yourself in for a test Charl, and stop going to the bloody shop!!

Reactions: 13
Sorry WHAT?!! I’ve definitely seen at least 5 times this year when she’s mentioned she’s got the flu and multiple colds 🙄🙄
She’s full of shite isn’t she?!!!! She’s always talking about having a cold/feeling rotten/not feeling well.
What crap she talks!

Reactions: 17
I commented on here last time she was ill, it was 28th October, so Charlotte you are full of s**t 💩 when you say you haven’t been ill in the last year. This is just one example of the numerous times shes complained she was ill.

Reactions: 14
Came on to mention shes always unwell! Shes full of tit!!

Her post for New Year too saying she doesnt think shes ever shed so many tears! I don't understand why?! We keep saying it but literally nothing changed for her day to day life! I dont think I've shed a single tear over Covid rules etc, just got on with it! I'd understand tears if she or her family had caught Covid, lost family etc. But that hasn't happened!

Last edited:
I know so many people now who’ve tested positive for covid and only had symptoms of a cold. And others who had a cold and then lost their taste or smell several days after. No cough or fever. If I were her I’d be going for a test!!

Reactions: 11
She should be isolating and booking a test, not sitting there with a stupid bleeping face mask on.
And even if it's not Covid, if she'd have stayed the duck at home, she might not have caught a cold!

Came on to mention shes always unwell! Shes full of tit!!

Her post for New Year too saying she doesnt think shes ever shed so many tears! I don't understand why?! We keep saying it but literally nothing changed for her day to day life! I dont think I've shed a single tear over Covid rules etc, just got on with it! I'd understand tears if she or her family had caught Covid, lost family etc. But that hasn't happened!
Cannot stand these influencers pretending they’re hard done by in their houses, with sufficient food and money to pay their bills etc. She has it EASY and any suggestion to the contrary is just total BS.

The lurgy is a permanent resident in their house, that’s what 17 trips to the shops in one day will do for ya

Reactions: 9
I must admit when I had covid my eyes were really sore! Almost felt like when you have hay fever and they’re all itchy, she should be careful.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I must admit when I had covid my eyes were really sore! Almost felt like when you have hay fever and they’re all itchy, she should be careful.
Yes I've heard it's a symptom from a few people too. I obviously wouldnt ever wish harm on her or anyone else, but I feel like Covid needs to make an example of these influencers carrying on like nothing is going on! Just a very mild dose to teach them to wise up!

Reactions: 9
Oh she is a liar isn't she! No illness during the year Char, i think your insta stories said otherwise.
I said it before i will say it again. She is full of tit, withl a really bad memory about what she lies about and what she doesn't.
Can you just imagine what a nightmare she is going to be as a bride. ""Oh i look like a potato"" with the horrible laugh. Anyone else noticed the fake laugh during her insta stories, makes me cringe just writing about it!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that hates the word “poorly” just say what it is! You aren’t a child! “Poorly” oh do shut up!! 🤢

Is it just me that hates the word “poorly” just say what it is! You aren’t a child! “Poorly” oh do shut up!! 🤢
I thought it was just me who hated it!

Charlotte can’t keep up with her own long winded drivel as she generally spends more of the year complaining about being ill than not!

Reactions: 5
Wtf?! “Trying to take the weather as a sign to stay in”...?!!!!! But a bloody pandemic/coronavirus isn’t quite lethal enough to stop you from going to the shop everyday? Or going for a Costa when you have a machine at home? Ffs she’s just 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.