Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s been said I dip in and out as find her dead boring but was it just me that thought the snow looking like it had come in the roof? 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
I think Merlin is a really lovely looking dog, but agree he doesn’t look much like a golden retriever pup.

An interesting choice of breed for a family who seem incredibly sedentary. It’s ok now because he won’t be able to tolerate long walks. A year from now, he will need an hour a day. I can’t see Charlotte providing that for him at all!

Reactions: 10
Same here - ours looked nothing like Merlin. His snout and muzzle look too long and narrow. I also think he looks on the small side and his coat is quite rough. Looks like a retriever with some kind of terrier in him - would be interested to see his papers
I’m so glad you’ve commented too!! I’d wondered if she had seen both his parents and if he has KC registered Papers like you and I have for our 🐶♥🐶♥ He’s definitely not a 100% Golden Retriever.
(Feel free to post his KC Papers Charl) 😝

Reactions: 2
I know I’ve spoke about this a few times but Merlin does not look like a full Golden Retriever!! I know that they don’t all look identical but I’ve had 3 over the years 🐶♥🐶♥ This is our latest pooch as a Puppy and you’ll see how different they look to Merlin.
This is the progression of my golden around the same age. Her pup is beautiful, but he really doesn't look like your normal golden retriever!

As I said, he is beautiful! But he really isn't very golden like...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor Bill. Shes sharing that he still has a special teddy. Imagine it that got back to his classmates and he got teased at school

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor Bill. Shes sharing that he still has a special teddy. Imagine it that got back to his classmates and he got teased at school
I agree about it on the privacy side of things, but I know that there isn't a child in my 8yo's class that would make fun for having a special teddy (It is a lovely class, though. Not all kids would be the same.)

Reactions: 4
This is the progression of my golden around the same age. Her pup is beautiful, but he really doesn't look like your normal golden retriever!

As I said, he is beautiful! But he really isn't very golden like...
Merlin reminds me more of the “doodle” type of 🐶 than a Golden Retriever ♥ I know that Golden Retrievers are not all the same but our latest 🐶 “Buddy” is just like our three previous Goldens 🐶♥🐶♥

Attachments

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion:
#10 The one where Charl really misses her family, she really does, but 'bumps' into them all the time, if that makes sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Charlotte Louise Taylor: can’t go out always out Can’t meet people always meeting people working from home never home.

Reactions: 6
Oh Jesus so she’s shaved her bits & pits and is getting the fake tan on..... ohhhhh Sharky baby, you are getting lucky tonight son, up there in Love Lane....!!!! 🤢😂👍👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
If she’s under Cheshire doesn’t mean that she’s being moved up to Tier 4? If so it makes me glad that she has blocked me from seeing her stories 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Charlotte Louise Taylor - bumping into family on love lane, rolling down the stairs into tier 4, it’s a Preston thing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.