Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and I bet they'll have stopped off for coffee/food somewhere too! Knobheads! :mad: 🤬
Of course they will. Charl and the kids will probably pass out if they don’t have their daily sugar injection from Costa or the like.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They were in tier 2 on Christmas Day, I wonder why they didn’t get together with family? We were allowed to see 2 other families and spend only Christmas Day with them. I thought Charlotte would have been all over that! Y’know to re live her family traditions.
Charlotte couldn’t do that because her parents are older so vulnerable. Chaz would rather waltz around B n M and marks and Spencer’s and just about every shop accumulating sweet crap and tat for her kids rather than stay home and isolate for ten days to enable her parents to come to her home safely. That’s my feeling anyways all the crap about the importance of family and traditions what a croc of 💩 not more important than shipping tho eh?

Reactions: 7
Charlotte couldn’t do that because her parents are older so vulnerable. Chaz would rather waltz around B n M and marks and Spencer’s and just about every shop accumulating sweet crap and tat for her kids rather than stay home and isolate for ten days to enable her parents to come to her home safely. That’s my feeling anyways all the crap about the importance of family and traditions what a croc of 💩 not more important than shipping tho eh?
They aren’t that old are they? I thought it was the over 70’s who are vulnerable.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched Charlottes review of the year video.....did she record herself crying just for that video? If your crying and genuinely upset why would you think to get the camera out and get a close up of your eyes? 😬🙈
Also I get it that she has missed doing things with her family this year, she has had home schooling to deal with and getting used to Mark working from home but I don’t think she realises how lucky she is. New puppy, work done on her house, she hasn’t mentioned loosing any friends/family to COVID, she hasn’t mentioned having it herself or anybody in her house having it, her kids haven’t had to have time off school to isolate, she has been able to work as normal, she has by some great miracle managed to get a Tesco delivery slot every week, she has (up until Boxing Day) been in a tier 2 area so has been able to go out for dinner, she has been able to “bump into” her family for dog walks - many people haven’t seen family for months! I know it’s been a tough year, for everybody, but she is actually really, really lucky. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if her mum and dad had her brother and sister in law over on Christmas Day and not them 😂
I’m sure she said in a vlog that her brother and his partner were going to her mums and Charlotte and co decided to have it at home because there is more of them

Yes I remember her saying because they weren’t sure if the children carried the virus etc and because there are 5 of them they were concerned about the amount of people.. but then took the two youngest anywhere and everywhere around the shops! I have a 10 year old and a 4 year old and I wouldn’t take them with me anywhere if I can avoid it. My husband still works from home and between us we go to the shops alone. Amazes me how much she shops, I had no idea people could eat that much! Love how she tries to justify all the snacks and ‘healthy’ treats... and if she pokes at her food one more time and explains a million times why they have bought two cucumbers I might scream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In normal circumstances I couldn't take my son out round the shops he hates it, them kids must be bored stupid being trailed round aldi, but suppose they are used to it

Reactions: 5
I agree, my son, since he was small has hated shopping of any kind. If I can avoid taking him I will. And especially now with covid absolutely rife everywhere! 😬

Reactions: 2
Anyone else look at that photo of the throwback when she supposedly had a house rammed with family and think she’s perhaps stretching the truth. We all know she only has her family as her social circle (not sure she knew her mate Suzanne back then). Wouldn’t surprise me as we all know Charlotte likes to make things up and pretend she’s super popular and cool not to mention how hot she thinks she is 😆

Reactions: 4
Her kids always look scruffy (not a reflection on them). Maybe she should use some of the money she has earned from selling them on the internet to buy them some nice new outfits.
they look scruffy because it’s never ironed all creased up mess. I couldn’t put children in clothes like that. It doesn’t take that long to give clothes a quick iron.

I know I’ve spoke about this a few times but Merlin does not look like a full Golden Retriever!! I know that they don’t all look identical but I’ve had 3 over the years 🐶♥🐶♥ This is our latest pooch as a Puppy and you’ll see how different they look to Merlin.
i was thinking the same... looks like a mixed breed to me.

i was thinking the same... looks like a mixed breed to me.
Same here - ours looked nothing like Merlin. His snout and muzzle look too long and narrow. I also think he looks on the small side and his coat is quite rough. Looks like a retriever with some kind of terrier in him - would be interested to see his papers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.