Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question for you here Charlotte but are you dense or do you just have a tendency to not read the room. Who told you that we are on the “final” part of COVID?!? Because whoever did needs to give their head a serious wobble. Even when we are on top of this pandemic which in essence is a LONG way off we will still be left with the after effects of COVID. For instance patients that have had COVID may have been left with long COVID, heart conditions not to mention organ failure in the most severe cases. And another thing Charl please even with the vaccine refrain from hugging people etc you still need to remain socially distant. And by socially distant I don’t mean like Mark is with you sitting with his hood up ignoring you because you speak inane drivel 🙄 And as for dancing and cocktails we are a looonnnggg way off that. I don’t think you understand or grasp that life will never be the same again and that’s not dramatic but true. Just STAY IN!! You don’t need Italian coffee, bread, sweets or to bump into family just bleeping sit tight.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Serious question for you here Charlotte but are you dense or do you just have a tendency to not read the room. Who told you that we are on the “final” part of COVID?!? Because whoever did needs to give their head a serious wobble. Even when we are on top of this pandemic which in essence is a LONG way off we will still be left with the after effects of COVID. For instance patients that have had COVID may have been left with long COVID, heart conditions not to mention organ failure in the most severe cases. And another thing Charl please even with the vaccine refrain from hugging people etc you still need to remain socially distant. And by socially distant I don’t mean like Mark is with you sitting with his hood up ignoring you because you speak inane drivel 🙄 And as for dancing and cocktails we are a looonnnggg way off that. I don’t think you understand or grasp that life will never be the same again and that’s not dramatic but true. Just STAY IN!! You don’t need Italian coffee, bread, sweets or to bump into family just bleeping sit tight.
Exactly this. 👏 👏

Reactions: 3
Bet they didn't save her any pringles 🤣

Reactions: 2
Looks like she has had enough Pringles.
what is her new insta profile photo looks like a throwback from 2008 with the tit side fringes

Reactions: 3
I'm very intrigued who she is talking about when she refers to dancing to 90s tunes with her 'mates'? I swear she likes to make out she is this big bundle of energy with a shed load of girlfriends and it's very clear that is not the truth.

Reactions: 13
And that bleeping fake laugh!
This has irritated me for years. It’s an awful cackle that makes me physically wince. And I have to comment on her “illness” - we all know she’s constantly ill, is she absolutely bleeping deluded?! Had she genuinely forgotten that she announces publicly every time she’s ill and must’ve been at least once every couple of months in the past year? Such a downright liar.

Reactions: 9
her latest instagram post reads like the tit stories in miss or more in the 90s. she's really thinking she's Giovanna fletcher and the mummy book deal awaits. oh duck of char. it's not the last part of the pandemic. wake up you silly mare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are the children always sitting on the window sills???!!! It’s dangerous and unnecessary

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t you just hate to be minding your own business at home when some gurning little creature like Charlotte comes into the room after lurking around the corner and starts filming you against your will? You could never relax... It’s such a horrible way to live, isn’t it? Do you know what I mean?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210103-131800_Instagram.jpg

You can tell he hates it. She quickly stopped filming when he looked at her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 369900
You can tell he hates it. She quickly stopped filming when he looked at her.
He looks like one of those home videos they show in American serial killer documentaries 😂 And as for all this “I don’t like my body or what to say” then why don’t you just say the truth. Just admit that like everyone else you may have shuffled in a tit ton of food you didn’t burn off into your mouth and now it’s wire my jaw shut time 🙄 Also “the narrative” you influencers usually follow is fluent bullshit so just go with that Charl.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she so fussed about “finding things to do” with Stan? What’s wrong with staying home, playing? They’ve the luxury of a garden to play in?

I’m sure he will cope with not being dragged to Costa. Plus most stories lately seem to be them at home so why is she making it seem a big thing?

Reactions: 12
Fucked off out in the car so that Charl can spread her germs far and wide! Nice one! :mad: :rolleyes:

• Angry
They are in Tier 4. Essential journeys only. Why the duck are they out in the car going for a walk when there are 100s of walks on her doorstep.

Reactions: 11
Imagine placing your kid by the window so you can take a picture showing off your tit shutters.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.