Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For tier 4, aren't you only meant to exercise from your house to somewhere and back? I'm in Wales so it might be different but we aren't allowed to drive anywhere to go for a walk.

Reactions: 10
Face of a 30-odd-yo woman that's happy she got the attention she was so desperately looking for 🙄😴 These influencers are nothing without validation from strangers online, it's totally pathetic.

20210103_165848.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I absolutely cannot bear the way she keeps her hands inside her sleeves like that!!! Arrrgghhh why does it annoy me so much?!?

Reactions: 8
Face of a 30-odd-yo woman that's happy she got the attention she was so desperately looking for 🙄😴 These influencers are nothing without validation from strangers online, it's totally pathetic.

View attachment 370167
Absolutely. And doesn't give a tit about lockdown rules, showing her kids online and now doesn't give a tit about showing Shark on film too, despite his obvious hatred. She's a bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear you can tell he REALLY does not like being filmed by her. Shame she can’t respect that enough not to do it.

Reactions: 9
I live in the same town/village as her..I however am following the tier 4 rules and NOT going to the beach and ONLY going out for essential journeys, shame she can’t do the same🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If your struggling then go for a walk. That’s right folks even if you have been moaning about possible COVID symptoms less that 24 hours before. Just go for a drive and go out for a walk. FFS! What part of ESSENTIAL is difficult to understand. Since your heads always in the bleeping clouds how about we put the word essential in lit up Disney letters, would you understand it then you rocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If your struggling then go for a walk. That’s right folks even if you have been moaning about possible COVID symptoms less that 24 hours before. Just go for a drive and go out for a walk. FFS! What part of ESSENTIAL is difficult to understand. Since your heads always in the bleeping clouds how about we put the word essential in lit up Disney letters, would you understand it then you rocket.
Never, ever have I seen this one go for a walk unless it is from one food related emporium to another. I do recall her going for a very, very, very long walk of some 3,000 steps during lockdown and she rabbited on about it obsessively despite the fact that some of us do more than that twice a day for school drop offs and pick ups

But now she is encouraging us to break tier 4 rules and drive somewhere to go walking.... As though she just invented it. 🤔🙄. The word walloper springs to mind. Plus she really does need to read the room re Sharky baby and the filming. Although he is a gutless wonder who hates it himself but won't stop her filming the kids as he doesn't want to have to pay for all her macrame crap

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate all this “do you know what? That’s fine” she keeps saying about her weight gain, when it clearly isn’t fine to her. She’s going to be dieting hard now and it’s going to be a similar theme for months.

Reactions: 14
Serious question for you here Charlotte but are you dense or do you just have a tendency to not read the room. Who told you that we are on the “final” part of COVID?!? Because whoever did needs to give their head a serious wobble. Even when we are on top of this pandemic which in essence is a LONG way off we will still be left with the after effects of COVID. For instance patients that have had COVID may have been left with long COVID, heart conditions not to mention organ failure in the most severe cases. And another thing Charl please even with the vaccine refrain from hugging people etc you still need to remain socially distant. And by socially distant I don’t mean like Mark is with you sitting with his hood up ignoring you because you speak inane drivel 🙄 And as for dancing and cocktails we are a looonnnggg way off that. I don’t think you understand or grasp that life will never be the same again and that’s not dramatic but true. Just STAY IN!! You don’t need Italian coffee, bread, sweets or to bump into family just bleeping sit tight.
she actually said she is ‘under no illusion’ that this is the end of things. Just that she was hopeful

Reactions: 3
she actually said she is ‘under no illusion’ that this is the end of things. Just that she was hopeful
The fact she was hopeful when the covid figures are rising almost vertically now on the line graph is delusional. Even if Charlotte doesn’t look at figures, only a slug would be completely unaware of what has been reported even pre Christmas re NHS occupancy figures. Ii’s actually fairly irresponsible to be writing this stuff

I dont see anything wrong in being positive and hopeful... with the vaccine coming in for more people soon.

She does need to play by the rules until then though, it's not just the vaccine that'll help here!

Reactions: 7
I dont see anything wrong in being positive and hopeful... with the vaccine coming in for more people soon.

She does need to play by the rules until then though, it's not just the vaccine that'll help here!
The vaccine is going to be like a plaster covering a bullet wound. We are facing months or possibly even another year of restrictions/lockdowns and then probably a decade or more of austerity/job losses and social unrest. Make no mistake, the fallout from this pandemic hasn’t even started yet.

Reactions: 11
The vaccine is going to be like a plaster covering a bullet wound. We are facing months or possibly even another year of restrictions/lockdowns and then probably a decade or more of austerity/job losses and social unrest. Make no mistake, the fallout from this pandemic hasn’t even started yet.
And soon these “influencers” will be jobless too Nobody will care about the “oh look at my perfect little life I work so hard!” People will see them all for the freebie grabbing self cantered people they are. Things are going to be very different and very tough 😔

Reactions: 10
And soon these “influencers” will be jobless too Nobody will care about the “oh look at my perfect little life I work so hard!” People will see them all for the freebie grabbing self cantered people they are. Things are going to be very different and very tough 😔
yup. That’s what makes me laugh about all these simpletons going on about “can’t wait to go on holiday this year/can’t wait to get back to normal” - as if it’s all going to just magically change in the blink of an eye. They seem completely oblivious to the huge, life changing shifts that have occurred in our society over the last year - utterly clueless to what’s actually happening and they don’t seem to have any grip on the massive aftermath that’s still to come.

Reactions: 9
You are right I and I stand corrected. Although, she has done absolutely jack to even try and just sit tight on this “white knuckle ride” or rollercoaster or whatever other tit way she put it. I’ve lost 3 people to COVID not to mention not seen my sister in nearly a year as she works on the frontline and this starred waayyyy before March for the NHS. My sister has lost 2 stone and her hair is coming out in clumps because of stress and the masks and heavy gear she has to wear etc in a hot zone. It’s because of people like Charlotte we are still sitting here in December and now have a super strain on our hands which we still don’t know if it will be resistant to the vaccine. It’s hard to see where it will all end. I mean do people think we will all get vaccinated quickly then that will be it. The government we have is already back tracking on the way they are to distribute the vaccine and in my opinion we will run out and the less important groups will be pushed further and further back.

This 👆

There will be many months before even a significant minority will be vaccinated. It is also not clear if the vaccine prevents transmission or just stops the vaccinated from becoming seriously ill. If it is the latter, then we need the majority to be vaccinated and for their to be no significant mutations - the South Africa variant is already looking very worrying

Most clinicians working in the NHS are stressed out of their box. My husband has been doing further online training on how to break bad news to relatives today (no time to do it during actual working hours) etc and came down stairs nearly in tears. I think I've seen him cry twice in 15 years. He is dreading going to work tomorrow. People who try and act the Miss Polly Positive with the main aim of protecting their "cosy" brand to get more ad work and without appearing to acknowledge what is going on under their noses whilst merrily breaking the rules to create content are actually a large part of the problem here. The failure (for many complex reasons) to follow the rules coupled with a denial of the situation by a large proportion of the population has got us into a real mess here so forgive me if I find Charlotte's "positivity" (which I would actually call dangerous denial) somewhat galling

And no doubt tomorrow Charlotte will be having a "mental health/anxious" day because of us horrid trolls daring to tit on her lovely life and making her feel guilty. If only the rest of us had the luxury 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.