Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
I had to laugh at her latest vlog “I bought these biscuits from M&S one year at Xmas so it’s a tradition now” 🙄 Me and my ex husband divorced at Xmas but I don’t divorce my new one every year and make it a fucking tradition!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SwipeUpSally

I think her 'lyrical' captions are designed to lure in a book deal. She has a history in writing/publishing/whatever, she bangs on about how she's such a reader, I reckon she's hoping that someone will read one of her ludicrous insta captions and say 'My god! This woman is a poetic genius! She's the voice of a generation!' and she'll get to write some drippy chick-lit about a mum suffering with mental health but powering through for the sake of her family, who she loves to bits, but it's just so hard sometimes... you know, the fantasy she's been trying to peddle us for years.

"Fiona is a mum to two absolute sweethearts, and has the man of her dreams, but no one knows the pain she holds inside. As the world falls apart, who will hold her together? Youtube sensation Charlotte Taylor's first novel is a seering and insightful view into what life is like for an absolute bell end who doesn't know how lucky she is."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Booklover

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
#10 The one where Charl really misses her family, she really does, but 'bumps' into them all the time, if that makes sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Win

VIP Member
No doubt she’ll bump into auntie Debbie when she’s out walking Merl, her mum and dad (in his shorts) will be hovering by the front door, dropping off some carrots in a Tupperware (because tradition) whilst sharky is busy rolling the turkey down the stairs in his hoodie. Stan and Daisy slumped in the corner of the extension in a food coma surrounded by #gifted toys. It will be really, really lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Penny Sweets

I feel for her, as she’s talked before about not being happy with her weight and lockdown life has been hard on all of us. I used to love her slimming world videos so hoping she is back on it in January ahead of her wedding next year.
I'm sorry, but how has lockdown been hard on her? Her day to day life hasn't changed in any way. She's still working, her partner is still working. She was able to get a ridiculous extension and do up the new rooms. She got a new dog. She still went to the supermarkets to fondle their goods. Judging by how often she "ran into" family members, I'd say they were meeting up during the lockdown, she was just clever enough not to mention it on insta or the vlogs.

Oh wait. Cafes and restaurants closed for a bit. No cheeky Costas

• Heart
Reactions: 35

carriexbradshaw

Genuine question, but why does she get her groceries delivered, when she already visits (pretty much) every supermarket/home store in the meantime? AND has a supermarket behind her house?

Surely she could give up her delivery slot for a key worker, the more vulnerable? 🙄

Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh Jesus so she’s shaved her bits & pits and is getting the fake tan on..... ohhhhh Sharky baby, you are getting lucky tonight son, up there in Love Lane....!!!! 🤢😂👍👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Lifein2020

Hiya. I’m a newbie! Kind of just seen the light about all of these online mums who I have constantly compared myself to, felt not good enough because I can’t afford all of the #gifted stuff.. today watching her food haul I was like no... really.. talking about luxuries and how we all do it at Christmas and how she has yet another shop coming.. I was like wow how insensitive can you be!! So I joined here - hoping to be welcomed to the family! Merry Christmas all of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 30

SwipeUpSally

yes!!!
“When Fiona was feeling really blue she would turn to Alexa and ask her to play the soundtrack to “Rent” the musical..... HOW DO YOU MEASURE, MEASURE A YEARRRRR - IN DAYLIGHTS, MIDNIGHTS, SUNSHINES, CUPS OF COFFEEEEEEE.....”
There would definitely be a sub-plot of the local theatre group putting on Les Mis, and old Fiona is too humble to audition, so she just volunteers to paint the sets... but the girl from the Tesco Express on main street who was going to play Fantine came down with a tummy bug... whatever will they do?? But then, the director hears an angelic voice from the wings, could it be?? Fiona??? Sweet, shy Fiona who only posts videos of herself singing showtunes twice a month to social media, surely little old Fi couldn't take to the stage.
Or could she?
On opening night, that man of hers comes in to support her set-painting abilities (she's kept it as a surprise!) - he's so good like that. Attending local functions that cost under a tenner - I mean, how many men would do that for their significant other?? Especially on the night that his cousin from Liverpool had invited him to play FIFA. Anyway, he comes in, but just as he whips out his phone to text his cousin that he's going to sneak home at interval and he'll be online in an hour... he hears a familiar voice. COULD IT BE??? Jesus christ, he'll just nip out through the side door now, say he fell down the stairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MardieT

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t believe she kept Daisy off school because she had an upset stomach and then took her round the shops?? The reason they can’t go into school for 48 hours Charl is incase they pass it on to somebody else not so they can go shopping 🙈🙈 Mark is working from home she could quite easily have left her with him even if she was just sat watching tv for a few hours until Charlotte got back. This isn’t really the time to be taking a child with a stomach bug round the shops let alone filming it so everyone knows what an idiot you’ve been 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

LadyLucyLocks

I'm waiting for the 'I had to take a break from social media yesterday, it gets so noisy sometimes, if that makes sense? I spent the day with my gang, binge eating and ignoring them whilst I read my book with a glass or 10 of red wine and that's okay, I think'

• Haha

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
Charlotte if you are reading this, I am begging you to get your kids off the internet. I recognised your child in Aldi this afternoon. Not you, I never would have noticed you. But your youngest son has a very distinctive (lovely) little face. I'm nobody, I am no risk to you but it's incredibly naive to think there aren't people who do mean harm.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201129-143650_Instagram.jpg

See, I would say selling your kids for brand work was worse than putting on a santa hat but, maybe that's just me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Shes so obsessed with mark it's weird.

If I was like that with husband he would think something was wrong with me.

Also I was single mom to an autistic 5 year old boy when we met and I've never once said I'm grateful for him taking us on.

We were awesome and he was lucky to have us. 😂😂

Shes got him a pedestal. It's odd

• Heart

Ktpeterson

Charlotte Louise Taylor - bumping into family on love lane, rolling down the stairs into tier 4, it’s a Preston thing

• Haha
Reactions: 26

37BBL

VIP Member
Very irresponsible of Charlotte to be out shopping almost every day for non essentials. We do one big shop a week and one top up mid week. Meal plan obviously isn't working if she needs to take such regular trips to the shops. Never see Mark get off his ass and do any shopping do we 🙄

I can already envisage the whining if the lockdown is extended. And a whimsical post about how she pictured her Christmas with all her family in the new extension and whilst this isn't what she wanted it is just so lovely and perfect with Mark her and the kids. And the puppy. Until Bill goes to his dads and she obligatory cries about it. But she hopes you are all having a lovely Christmas dinner, she really does! She is just so thankful for this year and what it's bought her. She will be off to roll the turkey down the stairs, because Mark is from Preston, and because Charl isn't one to miss instilling those nostalgic memories on her own kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 25