Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personal taste, I know but, I hate those lamp shades in the kitchen. Fair play for not copying all the other reno insta crazes but, she could have had something a bit more "wow" above that island. It's just a bit...blah. They look like a nightmare to keep clean too.

Reactions: 7
Why has she shoved loads of her crap back in the kitchen when it’s not even remotely finished yet?! There’s painting and tiling still to be done, the floor to be laid and god know what else and she’s put bloody cookery books and plants everywhere. Get them moved, for goodness sake!
Also.... those pendant lights......... not my cup of tea.
Those lights not really good for a kitchen, image how dirty they will get, with grease and dirt, and there right over her hob. Would have been better with something that could easily be wiped clean.

Reactions: 8
Why has she shoved loads of her crap back in the kitchen when it’s not even remotely finished yet?! There’s painting and tiling still to be done, the floor to be laid and god know what else and she’s put bloody cookery books and plants everywhere. Get them moved, for goodness sake!
Also.... those pendant lights......... not my cup of tea.
Be Use she is a 6 year old living in fairy land and just can't wait or have any kind of normal thinking process. She must get right on the workmen's tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cringing at her putting out cookery books and bloody plants! She can’t wait to be insta worthy (in her own head)

• Haha
I still don’t get the corner cupboard?! I get that she wants it to be fairly open there, but that cupboard looks so out of place!

Reactions: 4
Seriously why the duck has she got all those plants and ‘stuff’ out already - she must be a laughing stock with the workmen (bless them) 😂 why does she have so much stuff anyway, every room in her house is cluttered with tit!!!!!
You can see in the pictures she’s posted tonight how dark the actual kitchen is - it’s awful and could have been amazing.
Those lights are the most ridiculous thing in a kitchen - they are going to be disgusting and are not kitchen style lights at all.

Reactions: 5
I am worried one day she will pass out over the excitement, emotion, happiness, gratitude over her terrible new kitchen. Everyday she is so so so lucky I mean you can only say this so many times. Also about this “people can be very hurtful” so she no longer talks about weight, so here is my question, when people tell her he new kitchen which probably cost her lifetime mortgage is tit does that hurt? When people say she was selling her kids for living does it hurt? When people point out shark dude does nothing and just look all round useless does that hurt? Yes they all do but she never stopped doing any of these content. Why? I guess weight is one thing she has problems constantly lying about? Rest all good???

I am worried one day she will pass out over the excitement, emotion, happiness, gratitude over her terrible new kitchen. Everyday she is so so so lucky I mean you can only say this so many times. Also about this “people can be very hurtful” so she no longer talks about weight, so here is my question, when people tell her he new kitchen which probably cost her lifetime mortgage is tit does that hurt? When people say she was selling her kids for living does it hurt? When people point out shark dude does nothing and just look all round useless does that hurt? Yes they all do but she never stopped doing any of these content. Why? I guess weight is one thing she has problems constantly lying about? Rest all good???
Her appearance must mean more to her than anything else. Very good point.

I assume she’s given up on the 30 day shred since we’ve not had a picture of her for a good few days. Typical Charlotte - posts constantly about it and then falls off the wagon. Just like the gym she was obsessed with for 30 seconds.

heres the thing with her pendant lights, as much as they look pretty, they are right over the hob which she has no extractor fan for. We all know she is a foodie and loves to cook, with the best will in the world there will be fat splashing onto those lights and she won't be able to clean them properly because they aren't wipe clean!

heres the thing with her pendant lights, as much as they look pretty, they are right over the hob which she has no extractor fan for. We all know she is a foodie and loves to cook, with the best will in the world there will be fat splashing onto those lights and she won't be able to clean them properly because they aren't wipe clean!
Gonna hold onto all the smell as well. If you don't clean extractors regularly they are filthy ans smell 🤢 and they're MEANT to be above the hob

Nothing like a mommy vlogger with a huge bottle of Bacardi in background while she was getting a rum before bed. I didn’t know she was such a bigger drinker it’s either Prosecco or wine or some heavy spirits.

The giant corn is back🤣 ! She could have stopped chewing for that story 🤢

Reactions: 2
she's loving the buzzword 'space' isn't she?

'we've cleared this space' 'making the most of this space here'

Stan’s wrists on the slide 😕 His natural madness position is to be limp wristed. I’d like to hope that she’d had them checked and just kept it off the internet, she’s happy to divulge every other detail of their lives, so I won’t hold my breath.
We know she reads here religiously, and it’s mentioned a lot, so I wonder why she doesn’t mention something (like she did, most recently, with the roof window).

It isn’t my car but I get annoyed when people don’t blur out super in focus license plates on their pictures. Surely it’s just common courtesy?! (I am 12 weeks pregnant so easily annoyed though 😂)

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t want the doors too orange toned but whacks a Tango-tastic filter over everything. Righto.

I’ve noticed the wrists too, I noticed it on daisy before Stan was born but I think Stanley’s might be worse. Has anyone noticed their ankles are slightly similar?

Reactions: 1
She looks so much better here than in most pictures, not sure if she’s fishing for compliments or what. Wait, I do know, and she is.

09529A5D-D6FF-4C75-960C-EA795C09B5E7.png

...oh, and the wrists agaun

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.