Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I was just having a little mooch as I wanted to price one of these tap like Charls which produce boiling water. But I think at £2070 for a tap!!!😮 I’ll give it a miss 😂. To be honest I would have spent the money on a new front door rather than keep that manky door she’s got that she’s painted herself.
I’m sure she said it was a freebie

it sounds dangerous to me! I would 100% be burning myself on that regular but I’m clumsy AF 😂

Reactions: 3
I know it's early, but the perfect apt title for the next thread...

Charlotte Louise Taylor - Seriously ma'am, is your childs safety not more important than the gram?

Reactions: 9
Why is Bill's dad not stepping in and warning her about his sons safety?!? Her parents seem blind to it, Mark is reaping the rewards and will never say anything. Where is Bill's dad in this??

Reactions: 8
Why is Bill's dad not stepping in and warning her about his sons safety?!? Her parents seem blind to it, Mark is reaping the rewards and will never say anything. Where is Bill's dad in this??
I've often wondered this. What does that whole side of the family think about their son/ grandsons safety and being pimped out for the money. Does he have any say on that? Or any say on how the money is saved or spent, that's earned using him in ads? I hope so, but I suspect not.

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t think she notices their wrists, I remember watching a video when Stanley was very tiny and she said something along the lines of ‘he still has the little t-Rex hands/arms’ and I thought to myself.. daisy still has those have you not noticed?!

• Wow
I've often wondered this. What does that whole side of the family think about their son/ grandsons safety and being pimped out for the money. Does he have any say on that? Or any say on how the money is saved or spent, that's earned using him in ads? I hope so, but I suspect not.
This is a reach and a bold 'accusation' but maybe he doesn't want to rock to boat?? (just a thought not an actual claim!!!) 😬😬😬

Reactions: 1
I've just had a quick Google of stickler syndrome and I am quite taken aback by the fact that Stan apparently doesn't have it. His features are identical to both Daisy and Charlotte's which are both in line with the syndrome. I'm sure she must see this herself.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she said it was a freebie

it sounds dangerous to me! I would 100% be burning myself on that regular but I’m clumsy AF 😂
We have a few of these at my work and it only comes out with boiling water if you unlock the safety button first. If you don’t hold down the safety button it will only come out with cold water. It’s great for cooking noodles 🤣

Reactions: 2
I've just had a quick Google of stickler syndrome and I am quite taken aback by the fact that Stan apparently doesn't have it. His features are identical to both Daisy and Charlotte's which are both in line with the syndrome. I'm sure she must see this herself.
I know! Hes their double! But he was definitely cleared after he was born, then he took sick at a few months, bronchitis or something, was in hospital a night or two and they checked him then as well, to make sure they hadnt overlooked anything so, definitely has the all clear!
She seems to think Stan is Mark's double which is just ridiculous 😄

Reactions: 6
We have a few of these at my work and it only comes out with boiling water if you unlock the safety button first. If you don’t hold down the safety button it will only come out with cold water. It’s great for cooking noodles 🤣
It does sound really useful tbf. I’ll stick with my £15 Lidl kettle though 😂

Reactions: 2
We had them at my work and I kid you not, constant issues with them. We were forever having to go to the different floors when they broke to use theirs. The filters would balls up or the temperature would just be luke warm. It was never piping hot. In the end it was too costly for work to keep fixing them so they sacked them off and got big boiler things instead, so much better as we can have a piping hot cuppa!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We had them at my work and I kid you not, constant issues with them. We were forever having to go to the different floors when they broke to use theirs. The filters would balls up or the temperature would just be luke warm. It was never piping hot. In the end it was too costly for work to keep fixing them so they sacked them off and got big boiler things instead, so much better as we can have a piping hot cuppa!
those instant boiling water taps are such a gimmick and an utter waste of money. £2K on a TAP?! Nah, il just stick my £40 kettle on I think Charl!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Mark reaps the rewards everywhere in this situation. He met Charlotte and she moved him in and added him to the mortgage within about five minutes. She does absolutely everything around the house plus all the cooking. He’s had it all laid out for him from the beginning. I doubt he gives a flying fart about the kids safety just like Charl. I wonder if Bill’s Dad watches the vlogs.

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t think she notices their wrists, I remember watching a video when Stanley was very tiny and she said something along the lines of ‘he still has the little t-Rex hands/arms’ and I thought to myself.. daisy still has those have you not noticed?!
That's the thing, CHARLOTTE T REX HANDS/ARMS ARE NOT NORMAL!!!! GET YOUR SON CHECKED PROPERLY INSTEAD OF KEEPING UP WITH APPEARANCES. top mum 🙄

she knows stickler syndrome isn't pretty and she wants perfection on her gram! you can tell she just hates all aspects of her syndrome and is probably suffering guilt over Daisy so can't bear Marks son to have it too......denial denial

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.