Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we just planning to talk about how she hasnt got Stan checked until she address's it on social and then slate her for talking about it? As I said she may be doing things in private and keeping it private which is a good thing.
Shes not stupid she can see somethings not right with his wrists.

Reactions: 3
She so brazenly shares videos and pictures, time after time, showing how weak his wrists are.
Of course she doesn’t owe us anything, but she’s still very open about Daisy and sticklers, talking about her hearing aids and glasses, what appointments she has, so her glossing over Stan’s (very obvious) weak wrists is out of character. If she was having them checked, she could mention it and still not share any of the details so to not bring it up at all doesn’t sit right.
I don’t think it’s a case of her “not being able to win”, but clear denial.

Reactions: 10
she knows stickler syndrome isn't pretty and she wants perfection on her gram! you can tell she just hates all aspects of her syndrome and is probably suffering guilt over Daisy so can't bear Marks son to have it too......denial denial
She is aware of how it makes her and Daisy look as she carefully chooses photos of them both.

Reactions: 4
I’ve was surprised when she said Stan didn’t have the syndrome, as him, Daisy and Charlotte are like three peas in a pod in the looks department. He definitely has the flattened facial appearance and small chin. I think Charlotte’s is quite severe though, I don’t know if it’s a trait you can inherit without having the syndrome?

Reactions: 7
I’ve was surprised when she said Stan didn’t have the syndrome, as him, Daisy and Charlotte are like three peas in a pod in the looks department. He definitely has the flattened facial appearance and small chin. I think Charlotte’s is quite severe though, I don’t know if it’s a trait you can inherit without having the syndrome?
I'd actually say Stan looks like he suffers the most with it, his features, wrists, the way he walks... Just everything. Because he didn't have a cleft palete does not mean he's not got sticklers Charlotte. If he didn't need medical treatment when he was born I'm sure they thought he was fine, but his features are coming out now.

Loose joints is a number one sign, and he most definitely has them.

"don't skip past these stories" that I did, my son just asked who the annoying woman was talking and her voice gives him a headache 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is the diagnosis some type of genetic testing?
Yeah, genetic testing can be done as well as xrays, eye tests and physical examinations. Having a Google, I read that it can sometimes go undiagnosed as many people have such mild characteristics of it. But he was definitely checked twice so you'd think one of those two times, a doc would have spotted it! 🤔
I wonder if Charlottes appearence is more of just a family thing than a syndrome thing (although I doubt it), cuz hes definitely her double (despite what she says about him looking like mark)🤷🏼‍♀️

Well I was just having a little mooch as I wanted to price one of these tap like Charls which produce boiling water. But I think at £2070 for a tap!!!😮 I’ll give it a miss 😂. To be honest I would have spent the money on a new front door rather than keep that manky door she’s got that she’s painted herself.
I don't know if she has a specific one but mine was £800 and you can get a good one from Costco for £400 (which I found out after I got mine 🙄) they are good. I got mine because I have a small kitchen and it meant I could save worktop space by not having a kettle.

Reactions: 1
I don't know if she has a specific one but mine was £800 and you can get a good one from Costco for £400 (which I found out after I got mine 🙄) they are good. I got mine because I have a small kitchen and it meant I could save worktop space by not having a kettle.
She’s got a quooker that are well over £1000. Makes me laugh how she says Stan looks like mark 😂

• Haha
Yeah, genetic testing can be done as well as xrays, eye tests and physical examinations. Having a Google, I read that it can sometimes go undiagnosed as many people have such mild characteristics of it. But he was definitely checked twice so you'd think one of those two times, a doc would have spotted it! 🤔
I wonder if Charlottes appearence is more of just a family thing than a syndrome thing (although I doubt it), cuz hes definitely her double (despite what she says about him looking like mark)🤷🏼‍♀️
There's not a drop of mark in him.

I’d have thought the way she’s been bragging about this bloody extension and how she wanted everything to be “oh so right” they’d have picked nicer radiators (the tall ones that hang on the wall or similar) than your bog standard (my house is full of them) white ones!! Oh and one more moan (Sozz one of those days 🙄) we don’t need to know that your plugging cookery magazines or that you’re angling for a money grabbing Waitrose deal!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’d have thought the way she’s been bragging about this bloody extension and how she wanted everything to be “oh so right” they’d have picked nicer radiators (the tall ones that hang on the wall or similar) than your bog standard (my house is full of them) white ones!! Oh and one more moan (Sozz one of those days 🙄) we don’t need to know that your plugging cookery magazines or that you’re angling for a money grabbing Waitrose deal!!!!!
The radiators surprise me too.

I’m surprised they didn’t go for underfloor heating. Those radiators are so “bog standard”.

I know I keep going on about the kitchen, but it looks so cramped and dark in that corner.

I feel she’d have had more directional light in that area if she’d had a sloped roof and velux windows.

I really can’t believe how much of a cock up she’s done to that room.

E8ACD93F-433C-43E3-AB71-C674748CCE00.png

I’m surprised they didn’t go for underfloor heating. Those radiators are so “bog standard”.

I know I keep going on about the kitchen, but it looks so cramped and dark in that corner.

I feel she’d have had more directional light in that area if she’d had a sloped roof and velux windows.

I really can’t believe how much of a cock up she’s done to that room.

View attachment 195876
It’s so dark in that corner!

Wow, I said I liked the kitchen before but seeing it like that, I can’t believe it’s so crammed in there! The rest of the extension looks a fair size - why on earth would you stuff the kitchen in that corner?! I’m really shocked - the other photos she put up of it didn’t make it look that bad at all. Clearly all camera tricks

Reactions: 8
I actually really liked the kitchen... until this photo. I don't understand why they've done that with all the extra space.

it just seems like a waste of such a big space. They aren't even having the dining table in the new space, its just going to be the same layout kitchen diner as before with a utility, and a big empty room with a sofa and a TV. Madness!

Image on a dull winters day, the kitchen stuck in that corner is going to look so dark and dull. It’s so poorly designed.

Considering the kitchen is her favourite room in the house and, considering how much time she spends in there, it is very disappointing. Such a missed opportunity to make the kitchen the real "wow" of the house. It's like she had no vision or couldnt see past how to make use of the extra space, so she just replaced what she had with a nicer version.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.