Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once the house renovation is over she will hit the wedding content with full force

Reactions: 8
Sorry to harp on about her kitchen, Charlotte may think it’s all fantastic now, wait till she starts using it properly. On her stories this morning she’s already putting all her clutter on the work surfaces. Which I must add there is not much clear space for her to cook etc.
Also the only natural daylight is from the lantern/bifolds and with the kitchen being set back, in the winter I could imagine it’s going to be dark and gloomy in there.
I just think the extension has been badly designed and she hadn’t actually gained much space at all.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to harp on about her kitchen, Charlotte may think it’s all fantastic now, wait till she starts using it properly. On her stories this morning she’s already putting all her clutter on the work surfaces. Which I must add there is not much clear space for her to cook etc.
Also the only natural daylight is from the lantern/bifolds and with the kitchen being set back, in the winter I could imagine it’s going to be dark and gloomy in there.
I just think the extension has been badly designed and she hadn’t actually gained much space at all.
Surely it's common sense that you put the sitting area in the cosy part with less natural light, and have lamps? In her specific room, it'll be impossible to watch TV because of the glare from the lantern and bifold doors. There's nowhere she can place it without it being unwatchable. (I'm singling out the TV because we all know they can't have a single meal without watching TV.)

I've just seen how small the space where the table is supposed to go....it's tiny! No way will they be able to comfortably host in that space. No one will be able to leave their seat once they've sat down, and they'll feel like sardines.

I honestly could care less about someone else's kitchen, I don't have to live in it but the way she talks bout mark 😷 and randomly sang out the window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow... that “master” bedroom is TINY. It’s smaller than their current bedroom. I don’t know how they’re going to fit all the furniture in!

Wow... that “master” bedroom is TINY. It’s smaller than their current bedroom. I don’t know how they’re going to fit all the furniture in!
That they should have done a toilet sink combi in the en suite and extended the bedroom back to where the toilet, sink and door is currently. The whole project is so badly planned. If I were Mark and Charlotte I'd be pissed off.

Reactions: 5
It's really bothered me how she's got gold taps in the kitchen and then next to it she puts a planter with silver metal. It's one or the other charl you are making it look like a junk yard already, just a nice vase with cream flowers would of done, it's so underwhelming and she's hyping it up like it's the best thing she's ever seen😂

Also, bedroom is ridiculous, they won't fit everything in there. Would of benefited lots by not having an unnecessary bog, the house is small and if it's there forever home why would they put another in because the builder said it will sell better with another? Makes no sense. I'd be so so fucked off if I was her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I haven't really noticed that she's out of breath in her house reno videos, (I hear it when I listen for it) but for maybe two years now I've noticed some sort of... weird feedback when she talks? It sounds almost like a dog chewing on a rubber ball, but only while she's talking.
Does anyone else hear this, or is it literally just my headset/speakers?

Reactions: 1
Goodbye lovely spacious garden. Just about room to swing a cat 👍🏻
I'd be looking to take some trees up to extend the garden. But wouldn't want to be looking at waitrose everyday 😂😂

I’d be gutted about that!
The children will miss it, once they have a patio down there's hardly any play space. We walked away from a house with huge extention for this very reason

Reactions: 3
Goodbye lovely spacious garden. Just about room to swing a cat 👍🏻
It just goes to show how little she likes the outside. So much play area for the kids to lose, such a shame. The whole extension is tit, the only thing I like is the wine fridge.

Solar control glass on the lantern. Charl loves tattle doesn’t she 😂
Windscreen wipers for the bird tit installed???

Last edited:
She drop another sprog for content. Accidentally of course. She’ll be so surprised but oh so grateful. 🙄
Will she be surprised though? Pretty sure you can only get pregnant if you’ve been rolled down the stairs when your partner is from Preston. Could be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We have this, makes zero difference soz Charl! Its still baking hot!
Yep, my in-laws we’re constantly boasting about the solar glass and then once it was all built it makes absolutely NO difference. They ended up forking out a load of extra money for an air conditioning system; that’s how hot it gets. And completely defies the point of being able to open up all the bifold doors.

Why has she shoved loads of her crap back in the kitchen when it’s not even remotely finished yet?! There’s painting and tiling still to be done, the floor to be laid and god know what else and she’s put bloody cookery books and plants everywhere. Get them moved, for goodness sake!
Also.... those pendant lights......... not my cup of tea.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.