Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Well she can’t exactly ‘make up away’ that syndrome, it’s too noticeable. I’d say more so the older she gets

I sometimes like her lipstick colours

Reactions: 1

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
Maybe I’m just too fussy but that’s a shitty looking utility!!! She didn’t even get new appliances (her Washer is always breaking & I don’t see a Dryer) and I can’t see much room left in the little garden to hang a washing on the line!
I hate to admit it but Katie Ellison’s Utility is really lovely with 2 new mahoosive washer/Dryer above each other & lovely pink tiles.

Attachments

onmylunchbreak

I suppose it depends whether they plan to sell in the future. If I was viewing the house as a potential buyer, Id be disappointed to not have a kitchen with a bit more wow factor in the new extension.

It won’t be many years until all of her children are past the age of playing on the floor with shopkins and puzzles. 3/4 years max. They could have kept their current lounge as more of a playroom as there’s plenty of space there.

I would have said she’s obviously not too worried about reselling (which is fine if you plan to stay there long term, it’s important to have your house how you want it after all) but then she did comment about how her architect insisted on an en-suite in the master as it’s more attractive to buyers in the future, so they must have one eye on that otherwise I get the impression they would have done without the en-suite. In my opinion it’s too much of a sacrifice on the space in that room and would have done without an en-suite. My family don’t spend a lot of time in the bathroom so I wouldn’t prioritise it.

Jayne82

Chatty Member
How much are we thinking? Price wise for this extention¿ 50k 75? Less (genuinally no idea. We just started to attempt to quote for our refurb and I'm SHOCKED at the prices. The small bathroom alone is 4k for fitting only 😭😭
I had an extension done 8years ago quite a bit bigger and ours cost 45k. So I reckon maybe about 50k plus. I know what you mean about a bathroom. We’ve just had our small en-suite redone and it cost £3,500!

raboyko

She’s mad. Pretty sure Daisy is going to change as she grows up, obvs needs to be labelled by Charl

Dreamy222

Chatty Member
I’m honestly baffled by their decision. It looks exactly the same as it did before, just posher cupboards and a ridiculously overpriced tap. Has she said what she plans on doing with the space under the lantern? Did someone say she’s NOT putting the dining table there? Er... what?!?

And it’s all just so... beige 🤢
me too it’s such a big massive space and the kitchen looks so out of place cramped in the corner!! Let hope she is otherwise is just going to be a massive empty room 😂😂

She could have done so much more with all that space

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
Why is bill in a car seat at 8?! Im pretty sure he will
Meet the height requirement for no seat which would be much safer than an ill fitting car seat. Why does she baby him so much!

ADBABE

Chatty Member
She normally harps on how shes left some money for her parents to get a chippy tea. She hasnt this time because she knows she's essentially going against distancing guidelines by getting the kids looked after.
I’m pretty sure kids can see their grandparents, mine have been, it’s called a bubble

Mememememe

My son is Bill's age and in a seat. I believe the average age is 11 to be the correct height to go without? All my sons school friends bar 1 are also still in car seats
It's hight and weight Iver age I believe. I have a VERY tall 8 year old and was advised NOT to put him in a high back booster anymore. They are only tested to a certain hight... I think at this age.. Situation you need to use your own judgment on where the seat belt sits across the lap and over the shoulder.

It's hight and weight Iver age I believe. I have a VERY tall 8 year old and was advised NOT to put him in a high back booster anymore. They are only tested to a certain hight... I think at this age.. Situation you need to use your own judgment on where the seat belt sits across the lap and over the shoulder.
That said. He is in a booster not high back and he prob shouldn't be in that tbh but I just can't let him go without one. 😬

ADBABE

Chatty Member
I love Charlotte but I hope when she gets the dog it’s not all just puppy videos as I’m really not a dog person

raboyko

The toilet in the kitchen is making me want to be sick. Imagine wanny asking her to wipe his ass whilst she’s browning the mince. Awful set up.
When is she planning on toilet training him anyway? Isn’t he 3?