Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Before the reno started when Char was so excited telling us how amazing her new kitchen was going to be, this is what I imagined it would look like. Wow I could not be more wrong, how disappointing!
So much more interest! She thinks just a tacky fake flower pot will be enough 😂

Reactions: 2

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Nah, Mark is from a broken home, that doesn't fit with Charls fairytale aesthetic.
Yep, “Mark doesn’t want to get married for personal reasons” made me come to that assumption, too.
Of course he now *does* want to get married, but this is what she used to say in reply to the marriage questions.

Jayne82

Chatty Member
An Ad for Starling bank!🤬Is there nothing this woman will not advertise😡. Is that 3 Ads she done this week. Does anyone have any idea how much she gets paid per Ad?

Alecsmith

She could have had a downstairs loo off the utility?! That’s where my downstairs loo is. I wouldn’t want it directly off of my kitchen. I suppose it saves her money not having to move the drains etc. But has she moved it, she could have had a larger area for her table!

Reactions: 1

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Why is bill in a car seat at 8?! Im pretty sure he will
Meet the height requirement for no seat which would be much safer than an ill fitting car seat. Why does she baby him so much!
I’m in my thirties and could do with a booster seat. The seatbelt still cuts into my neck as I’m pretty short and it’s so uncomfortable.

My 8 year old is in a booster seat, not a high back as he got too big for it and his head was right out the top of it. But he’s too short to not be in a booster and hes quite tall compared to others his age.

Thecatgotthecream

That family does not have a manc accent, not coming from poynton.
Not Manc per se but there’s still plenty of people without ‘Cheshire accents’ in her ‘village’ and Charl is one of them undoubtedly. She’s not walking round saying ‘alright r kid’ but she does have a very common accent for someone born and bred in Poynton.

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Fuck sake shock she's in the same place.... is this all everyone is going to see now? I swear I see more of her kitchen than my own🙄

Love how she even wears eyeshadow that represent her "for the gram" "spicy MAMMY" 😂

Last edited:

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
I've not had a retriever, buy my grandparents and aunt had labs and my mum has a Frenchie. When i was younger I had no idea how hard a dog was, its only been since my mum had one that I've realised.
My mums puppy chewed her doorframe, clawed her carpet and caused mayhem when she was young. She isnt a big dog but she needs alot if exercise and attention. I can only imagine a bigger dog will need more time and more walks.
I can see her new kitchen and extension getting a bit damaged!!
Yeah, we made the mistake of getting hardwood floor put down, then got a puppy. Who kept missing the puppy pads and weeing on the floor which has stained the wood. If we could go back in time we would have kept the old carpet and replaced it when the door was toilet trained. She’s also chewed the door frames, skirting boards and spindles on the stairs.
I’ve had dogs growing up and didn’t realise how hard work they are as pups! We had a golden retriever when I was really little, who one night chewed through the plaster in the utility room, my parents ended up putting chilli powder over it to stop him! You’re in for a treat Charl!

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
Her washer was gifted I believe. Wonder if she will get a dryer in next to it. Didn’t she have one before? I don’t know how she manages without one in the winter to dry her clothes with 3 kids.
I’ve just read that she keeping the dryer in the Garage so she needs to get a hole made to run the cable thru 🙄 I couldn’t be bothered emptying the Washer to have to trek it thru to the Garage but then I can be known to be a lazy arse 😁

whowouldhavethought

Well I was just having a little mooch as I wanted to price one of these tap like Charls which produce boiling water. But I think at £2070 for a tap!!!😮 I’ll give it a miss 😂. To be honest I would have spent the money on a new front door rather than keep that manky door she’s got that she’s painted herself.
I don't know if she has a specific one but mine was £800 and you can get a good one from Costco for £400 (which I found out after I got mine 🙄) they are good. I got mine because I have a small kitchen and it meant I could save worktop space by not having a kettle.

Fridgepicker

Guys I just posted to this thread instead of another one so if it’s still up I haven’t completely lost my mind I just got the wrong thread x

• Haha

Hatchie

I’ve noticed the wrists too, I noticed it on daisy before Stan was born but I think Stanley’s might be worse. Has anyone noticed their ankles are slightly similar?

caq2019

I hope she adopts - there are plenty of doggies out there needing a home :(
She has said that for reasons for their family, they are getting a puppy this time. I think she got rid of her resue because it nipped Bill when he was a baby.

• Sad

sele

I haven't really noticed that she's out of breath in her house reno videos, (I hear it when I listen for it) but for maybe two years now I've noticed some sort of... weird feedback when she talks? It sounds almost like a dog chewing on a rubber ball, but only while she's talking.
Does anyone else hear this, or is it literally just my headset/speakers?