Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kln89

My son is Bill's age and in a seat. I believe the average age is 11 to be the correct height to go without? All my sons school friends bar 1 are also still in car seats
same my daughter is 8 and is pretty tall for her age but still in a booster seat (not a high backed one) tried her without it the other day and she looked tiny in the car haha!

Mememememe

I can't believe I've only just realised from trading here that the upstairs extension isn't on the downstairs one because of the sky light 😂😂😂 what a numpty I am 🤦‍♀️

So, what does the upstairs extension sit on then? Has the bin store/utility been built on go the side of the house?
There was some sort of garage there? Don't know if it all needed to be knocked own and rebuilt tho???

Lou23

Why does she keep on repeating herself that mark has “booked a few days off” - no one fucking cares mate. Mark could strip naked, get a tattoo of Minnie Mouse across his arsecheeks and do the can-can down Oxford Street on the last Saturday before Christmas and he would still be the most boring, beige, drip of a man. No one cares if he’s got a day off or if he’s on a “6 hour” conference call or if he works every other Saturday so that he gets a Friday off (or whatever ridiculous convoluted explanation she used to constantly provide week in, week out when he would be off on a Friday)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant!!