Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olli1510

VIP Member
hope sharky has stocked up on window cleaner as he’s going to be out cleaning those Bi folds soon enough when they’re covered in muddy paw prints come winter

Reactions: 1

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
This popped up and I thought no thank you!! “Toiletgate” earlier on was quite enough 😁 Enjoy your Children while they’re young instead of whoring them out on Social Media to pay for your “Kitchen of Dreams” and a new TV Unit!!
*Just a thought why didn’t they have the TV put on the wall????? 🤔

Attachments

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
I actually really like her kitchen, and the tiles🙈 but cannot stand those stools! Like so many people have said, they're an accident waiting to happen. What parent wants backless stools for their young kids? Makes no sense!
[/QUOTEtje kids probably only siton them when she's doing an ad

Lolly666

Just seen her Insta post where she asks something like ooh can I have your wedding tips? Or something like that...as if she really wants random help from internet losers, why do people actually bother replying? She just ignores the comments anyway or puts some fake "Oh that sounds lovely xxx" type of reply. Ugh!

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Funny how her pal Katie Ellison had a beach day all up on social media looked like a nice day out but 2 days later Charlotte does a random beach day - ( followed her for years don’t think I’ve ever seen them on the beach ) and yes she missed the mark she looked dressed for the races !
Katie & Charlotte are bff's!

Mememememe

I've often wondered this. What does that whole side of the family think about their son/ grandsons safety and being pimped out for the money. Does he have any say on that? Or any say on how the money is saved or spent, that's earned using him in ads? I hope so, but I suspect not.
This is a reach and a bold 'accusation' but maybe he doesn't want to rock to boat?? (just a thought not an actual claim!!!) 😬😬😬