Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamy222

Chatty Member
To be honest I don’t really understand why master bedrooms are the biggest - out of us and our two kids, we spend the least amount of time in our bedroom - they’ve got toys (Youngest) and a games console (eldest). I’ve always thought it was odd 😂 We literally just go to bed in there and get ready in the morning so as long as there’s space to do that then it’s enough.
haha this is very true 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Plagueemmi

It isn’t my car but I get annoyed when people don’t blur out super in focus license plates on their pictures. Surely it’s just common courtesy?! (I am 12 weeks pregnant so easily annoyed though 😂)

raboyko

You just know that she convinces herself that this is acceptable because she is “present” with her children at home being a “work at home mum”. The same woman that couldn’t possibly have survived on statutory maternity pay for more than four months, whilst her other half also worked. I would love to know the interest rate on her mortgage or how much money she thought a tiny newborn needed. Oh sorry I forgot, her children are only worth being around if she can make money from them.

ProphecyLost

Chatty Member
Re the kitchen tiles i have seen that done well but its not neutral tiles and paint it needs to bright and bold and statement

Mememememe

I’m surprised they didn’t go for underfloor heating. Those radiators are so “bog standard”.

I know I keep going on about the kitchen, but it looks so cramped and dark in that corner.

I feel she’d have had more directional light in that area if she’d had a sloped roof and velux windows.

I really can’t believe how much of a cock up she’s done to that room.

View attachment 195876
Defo should have flipped the island the other way. Or out the kitchen in the extention and made that a sung area if possible. I'd be so disappointed. It must have cost so much and is so ill thought out.

Image on a dull winters day, the kitchen stuck in that corner is going to look so dark and dull. It’s so poorly designed.
They have gone for cool lights too which in this kitchen I think is a mistake because its so dark. Its going to look very glum in the winter.

Last edited:

fireflies

VIP Member
Just watched the latest video update.

Is she keeping all that clutter on the worktop.
I'm conflicted I like the units and fact she's not gone grey or blue.
Is she having any tiling or just upstand
We decided against Belfast sink as my mum has one she said looked lovely but needs so much cleaning and I be constantlu worried the kids would damage it.

Not sure on those lights either over the island.

What's the space where tv and sofa is now going to be as its very small.

The extension I'm so confused as previous videos said she wanted family round.

Is the small dining table going back whwre it Was?
Surely the extension need a bigtable maybe 6-8 chairs and l shaped sofa and coffee table and maybe some concealed toy story against back left wall.

I do some similarities with Katie Ellison.

Will the utility have cupboards worktpp and sink.
Looks like they need to do a lot to garage.

Will she have fitted wardrobes in her very small bedroom?
I agree shutters seem ideal lovely veiw of Waitrose.

I think there gardens still a fair size as its split into 3 areas the play bit grass then wild flowers at the bottom.

Wonder what they will do with lounge/play room as that desparatly needs looking at and a change.

I dont get the where new door is almost diagonally adjacent to current pvc door.
What's that area going to be.
USA houses I guess would build a deck/porch area.
Is it just for the bins.
She needs change the other old front door for matching.
Don't they have a drive at and small bit of front garden.

Hope she relocates her desk to back end lounge where play area was

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Why put up a picture WITH a filter in the first place if you actually want to show people how your make up looks?
Also, tell us truthfully, does your phone automatically “smooth” your face, as some might call that another filter. I was unaware that people could have such plastic looking faces in real life. 🤷‍♀️

45C29F05-FA9C-477C-A1B5-24741A7E9A75.jpeg

Alecsmith

Oh look who’s sitting in there! It’s all a sham. Like the being a size 12/ 13..
I came here to say the same thing! Catfish Charlotte

21C415F8-8CA0-4D1A-A311-F348BF075150.jpeg

Is the flat profile of Stan’s face and the floppy wrists indicative of her condition?

Last edited:

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m really not a fan of the hair. The cut definitely looks better than her trademark long and straggly, but it honestly looks like a highlighting cap home job to me.
I think she’s trying to go too light and it just ends to looking brassy and a bit crap. Her colour is just a bit sort of ‘blah’ - a darker base with dark caramel through it would warm
Her face up and actually look like a proper dye job rather than the wishy washy home highlighted look that she’s now got.

raboyko

It seems having the maxium children you can afford and then getting a dog is the way to make money - when this is your "work".
I really hate that she thinks she can teach people about food. She feeds her children a really poor diet. Adding some fruit to a plate doesnt make every thing ok. They are obviously not struggling financially, why not spend their money on the best quality food you can afford --especially if you are such a "foodie" . She is starting to annoy me so much!
The amount of times she says she thinks the kids eat pretty well.

Mememememe

unless she adopts it from a person she will be lucky to find a rescue which will let a dog go to a home with young children, never mind one that has cats too. At least in my personal experience

puppies make better content for the ‘gram supposedly though!
Honestly more than a grand! Ehihc I supposed has its positives in that they're so expensive people will think twice before buying them. We want a pup but they're just too much atm we would like a rescue but we couldn't even get a rescue cat with children in the house 😓

Mememememe

The island also was origionay facing out into the extention but they changed it back to the original way. It might have opened the kitchen up a bit and tied it to the extention??

Rp235

The thing that I’d love to know about the reno is how they’re financing it. Up to their eyes in debt know doubt mainly to keep up with the ‘gram.