Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
No sympathy from me sorry.

In other news, Charlotte says it's a bit drizzly today so she doesn't know what to do with them. Heaven forbid they put their hoods up and go for a walk hey! I'm sure the children will be inches from the TV watching Disney movies all day. How exciting!
Or, use the craft stuff she had an ad for the other day, as they love crafting so much....apparently!!

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Whata the going rate? A grand per add. That's 29k plus her youtube revenue plus her adds that dissappear. It's a FUCKING DISGRACE and no... Im not jealous I. Wouldn't sell my kids
Privicy for a billion. But it is a diacrace that she takes home more than a nurse, a carer, a teacher. (most likely) an absolute disgrace. I'm SICK of being sold too imagine the ads she would have pushed though before they had to disclose them.
How do we know it’s a grand per add?

Lola-pattie1

Tbh, I'll probably unfollow. She's not done any decent foodie content for ages that isn't a kid's yoghurt ad, she won't do SW stuff, I find her house renovation boring, and if I want to see kids sat an inch away from the telly eating a "treat" I can walk in to my living room🤷‍♀️
The thing is with her now going back to doing foodie content when all of her viewers know she's on slimming world and non of the foodie content being slimming world content it will all just seem so staged, for YouTube & the gram.

Mememememe

How do we know it’s a grand per add?
We don't. Could be less could be more. (though Ive heard influencers state they earn 5k per month from youtube ad rev alone) But she is obviously making lots of money from it.

Whata the going rate? A grand per add. That's 29k plus her youtube revenue plus her adds that dissappear. It's a FUCKING DISGRACE and no... Im not jealous I. Wouldn't sell my kids
Privicy for a billion. But it is a diacrace that she takes home more than a nurse, a carer, a teacher. (most likely) an absolute disgrace. I'm SICK of being sold too imagine the ads she would have pushed though before they had to disclose them.
Lordy... I type so fast my fat fingers can't hit the correct buttons. Too tired to spell correctly 🤣

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
It's hight and weight Iver age I believe. I have a VERY tall 8 year old and was advised NOT to put him in a high back booster anymore. They are only tested to a certain hight... I think at this age.. Situation you need to use your own judgment on where the seat belt sits across the lap and over the shoulder.

That said. He is in a booster not high back and he prob shouldn't be in that tbh but I just can't let him go without one. 😬
But it’s more safe for the seatbelt to lie correctly at the right height?

A car seat is required until they're 12 or meet a certain height, which I'm sure he won't be tall enough to meet. My oldest is 10 and has a backed booster seat.
My eldest is 10 and hasn’t had a car seat for years because he is too tall for the legal height. He’s not a giant. I’m pretty sure bill would be tall enough or nearly. His head is over that high back booster head rest it’s pointless.

The legal height is 135cm and my 10 year old is way bigger than this and he is of average height for his age.

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
My eldest is 8 this year and still in a car seat. He’s quite tall for his age but doesn’t meet requirements to not have a seat. I don’t think putting a child in a car seat is babying him at all, they’re supposed to use one until approx age 12 or 135cms tall. 8 is still young.
135cm is very very small for a 12 year old. average height for an 8 year old is more than that. You can clearly see on the video his head is above the head rest so pointless.

Justreading

VIP Member
Think I'm on my own here in that I wouldn't necessarily have made the kitchen area bigger. Let's be honest, shes the only one to do anything in the kitchen, so it's not like it needs to be massive. if she had enough space for cooking, etc in her old one then I think it's better to create extra living space which would get used, rather than a larger kitchen that isnt needed and would be a waste.
She had a fair size kitchen... she had a sofa, a dining table, and island... most people have a kitchen and dining table and that's all. It may not have had bags of room, but it did fit those items of furniture in. I agree it doesnt need to be bigger really

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Stan is a little innocent boy so I'm not going to sit here and slag him off, but I am seriously worried that he's been misdiagnosed, even when he was born Mark noticed he had a small chin, and now he's got quite distinctive features that look like sticklers syndrome to me. His wrists are something I've not seen before, daisy's are bad but stans look like they don't even have even have anything seperating his hand and arm🤷‍♀️.

I agree, he is a cute little boy but his features are very distinctive. Maybe Charlotte is in denial.

Mememememe

But it’s more safe for the seatbelt to lie correctly at the right height?

My eldest is 10 and hasn’t had a car seat for years because he is too tall for the legal height. He’s not a giant. I’m pretty sure bill would be tall enough or nearly. His head is over that high back booster head rest it’s pointless.

The legal height is 135cm and my 10 year old is way bigger than this and he is of average height for his age.
I know. I contradict myself with it. The booster adds not much hight to him tbh but... I don't know. Its the mum guilt iykwim. I'm going to remeasure him and take it out I think.