Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I thought her hair colour and cut was quite nice until I've just seen it straight! It looks so stripy.
I will always remember something my old colourist said: “a bad colour will always look good if you put curls in it”

it’s a good job Charlotte likes curling her hair😂

Reactions: 4
Her new kitchen now has 80’s little mermaid bathroom tiles?

what is she thinking?? How did Mark agree to those monstrosities?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does her brother have a significantly stronger Manc accent than her?
her accent is an act. I vaguely remember in her pregnancy updates with Stan (I was introduced to her through the channel mum pregnancy week videos) that when they went for a private scan and whilst she was rubbing it in peoples faces that he was a boy, something like “get in! I knew it was a boy”, she sounds completely different. I always thought that was more of her real accent as it sounds more like a Manchester one

Reactions: 3
She puts on her meek and mild voice... it’s all an act. Bet she really talks like a proper Manc 😑
She sounds like one of the sex phoneline workers with the innocent voice oh... Hello... *pout* have you been bad today... *pout* 🤣🤢
Sorry!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her fake accent slips fairly often if you listen carefully - she isn’t articulate at all in the way she talks... misses the beginning and end of words etc ... like someone said above phrases like ‘get in’. She’s quite common really - she doesn’t have a Poynton accent that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
That family does not have a manc accent, not coming from poynton.
Not Manc per se but there’s still plenty of people without ‘Cheshire accents’ in her ‘village’ and Charl is one of them undoubtedly. She’s not walking round saying ‘alright r kid’ but she does have a very common accent for someone born and bred in Poynton.

Reactions: 1
I watched her latest Poundland haul - I spent most of my life in the UK I have never tried any of these sugary rubbish she is buying. Every single haul she does has loads of snacks then she wonders why she is so overweight.

Reactions: 3
It would have been at least another 2 rows.
with the beige, white soft grey and bamboo pendants, it’s all very wishy washy. Boring

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.