Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might get slated for this but here goes, to be fair, I have a daughter who is 4 too. She is extremely girly and obsessed with watching me put my make up on, loves putting her sparkly lip balm on etc. During lockdown, I did a face mask in the day, she had never seen one before and immediately wanted in. I didn’t let her on that one, but the next one I used, I popped a bit of nivea cream in a pot and gave her an old make up brush and she painted on her 'face mask' I know her skin and she was fine. We made an afternoon of it and painted our toenails afterwards.
Guess what I'm saying is, maybe not a sheet mask, but it isn’t the worst thing letting Daisy join in with Charl 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Might get slated for this but here goes, to be fair, I have a daughter who is 4 too. She is extremely girly and obsessed with watching me put my make up on, loves putting her sparkly lip balm on etc. During lockdown, I did a face mask in the day, she had never seen one before and immediately wanted in. I didn’t let her on that one, but the next one I used, I popped a bit of nivea cream in a pot and gave her an old make up brush and she painted on her 'face mask' I know her skin and she was fine. We made an afternoon of it and painted our toenails afterwards.
Guess what I'm saying is, maybe not a sheet mask, but it isn’t the worst thing letting Daisy join in with Charl 😬
Of course not, but hopefully charl read the Ingredients and made sure they're wasn't any skin irritating, skin refining sun sensitive ingredients in it (makes you skin super sensitive to sun damage) by kids have very dry and sensitive skin though so I'm overly cautious with what they use. X

Reactions: 2
Well I thought her hair colour and cut was quite nice until I've just seen it straight! It looks so stripy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair would look so much better if she would just have it cut short. A jaw length messy, textured bob or a messy graduated bob would add some much needed volume to it. I’d also ditch the brassy blonde highlights and go for a deep chocolate brown base with some caramel lights through it.

Also - £18 for a scaffold board shelf?! Does she realise she could have bought a board herself and sanded/stained it and bought the ironmongery for it for less than that!!!!! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Good to see the pyjamas are still going strong , I’ve said it before but how on earth can she wear long pyjamas in this heat ?unless she lives in a fridge 🥵

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Big Mac in a bowl? It looked vile. The beef mince was the cheap chewy type, bleurgh. It’s a poor copy of the slimming world ‘burger in a bowl’ which is much nicer. Much

Reactions: 3
Big Mac in a bowl? It looked vile. The beef mince was the cheap chewy type, bleurgh. It’s a poor copy of the slimming world ‘burger in a bowl’ which is much nicer. Much
It's not a slimming world recipe if she didn't use the lean steak mince. Did she even drain the fat off it? I made that once, and it was the dryest thing ever. Too much lettuce. Dodgy sauce. And boring. I'll take the actual Big Mac and put my running leggings on later, ta.

Reactions: 2
That story with the cat “what the duck are you doing?” No Charlotte what the duck are YOU doing. I’m guessing she’s been on the wine again. Her stories sometimes are so strange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That meal looked absolutely disgusting 🤢 has she heard of portion control?!
I think I'd just rather turn it into a 'naked burger' instead of an oily grease bowl.
I wouldn't want to eat that in the heat.

The number of ADs she does is beyond a joke. The argument always is that it's 'her job'. Now I've thought about it, blabbing on about ANY random product a company has paid her to say and using her kids ISN'T a job, sorry.
Now she's just some weird QVC channel with tit extension renovation updates in between.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.