Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really not a fan of the hair. The cut definitely looks better than her trademark long and straggly, but it honestly looks like a highlighting cap home job to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m really not a fan of the hair. The cut definitely looks better than her trademark long and straggly, but it honestly looks like a highlighting cap home job to me.
I think she’s trying to go too light and it just ends to looking brassy and a bit crap. Her colour is just a bit sort of ‘blah’ - a darker base with dark caramel through it would warm
Her face up and actually look like a proper dye job rather than the wishy washy home highlighted look that she’s now got.

Reactions: 1
I’m in a moaning mood tonight 😁

I can’t believe they never had a large Screen TV put on the wall!!!! It looks stupid & even when it’s on a stand it’ll look naff!!!

The Kitchen Tiles look ridiculous and don’t do anything to make the wall any better!

The colour of the paint is 💩 it looks like the colour of a freshly plastered wall 🙄

The Bar Stools need taken to the tip they’re an accident waiting to happen to her little ones!!

Last thing.........Before getting your 🍷 dry your Child’s hair properly and comb it thru Charlotte 😡

Attachments

I actually really like her kitchen, and the tiles🙈 but cannot stand those stools! Like so many people have said, they're an accident waiting to happen. What parent wants backless stools for their young kids? Makes no sense!

I actually really like her kitchen, and the tiles🙈 but cannot stand those stools! Like so many people have said, they're an accident waiting to happen. What parent wants backless stools for their young kids? Makes no sense!
[/QUOTEtje kids probably only siton them when she's doing an ad

I agree!

Charl, I woulda gone with these to match the cupboard knobs and hardware....
yea way more practical, maybe she was thinking they would be an easy clean up, but the wood is way too dark she should paint them white and finish those tiles, you should never go on trend with a kitchen / bathroom as fashion is so fickle my parents made that mistake when they installed an avocado bath suite 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m sure when she posted a picture of her tiles before that they were a pale pink but the filter just makes everything look beige. No doubt the shelf she is getting delivered will be packed full of fake ivy from ikea to give it a little bit of colour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re the kitchen tiles i have seen that done well but its not neutral tiles and paint it needs to bright and bold and statement

The tiles would have been beautiful with an extra two rows and in a contrasting colour- coral pink, turquoise etc.

Reactions: 4
Shelves are up and sorry they look tit! And yes they have cook books on and ikea ivy😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why they have gone for the same shade of wood everywhere?! There's no contrast what so ever and it looks very flat to say the least. Even the shelves are a bore fest

Reactions: 10
Hi, long time lurker and first time poster here. I've been following these threads for a while as our Charl has started to get a bit much. I used to really like her, even her dreamy/happy/everything is amazing attitude but now she's constantly posting ads! I get that she needs to earn a living but why so many?! Also I can't handle how 'in love' she is with Mark the shark, I actually want to puke! I get that you love him and fancy him but when she insinuates that he's going to be getting some it's unbearable :sick:
On another note, I don't mind her kitchen style but the stools are a hazard for the little ones. The design of the extension isn't practical for a family. Trust me, I have an extension (that was added to my house before we purchased it) and we now need to spend money to sort out the layout as it doesn't flow.
I like her engagement ring but I'm not looking forward to the wedding posts/talk that's going to be coming soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.