Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the ultimate betrayal for me, you don't have to have sex with someone to cheat imo.
If my Mr slept with another woman. A one off I might ae able to forgive. It was lust, if he fell in love with a woman whilst we were together, left me and ran straight into the arms of her as soon as he left the door. That would break my heart.
All gossip though I suppose. Maybe Stephen was the one that left her? Or causes the relationship to breakdown.

If I recall correctly I remember her saying times were hard after the break up money wise. She has to prove to the morgage lender she could afford it in her own?? I doubt very much she paid Stephen off a mortgage of 190k with one income?? (unless she earned wd quite well!? Obvs.)

And I hate how she calls it their forever home and how they dreamed it would be liek this one day. No. It was your and stephan dream when you bought that house, marky boy just got lucky found a ready made family to slide straight into. Knocked her up a year later to offer some commitment.
I do recall seeing on her blog years ago that Stephen hated social media. I wonder if that was the sticking point? She couldn’t force him to be who she wanted him to be.

There it is.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do recall seeing on her blog years ago that Stephen hated social media. I wonder if that was the sticking point? She couldn’t force him to be who she wanted him to be.

There it is.
She’s so bleeping smug 🙈 yes providing is important of course but love and stability are no 1 priority for a family surely!? 🙄

Reactions: 7

There it is.
But he’s happy for his son to be paraded on her social media 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sometimes the content just writes itself
I’m surprised she hasn’t gone down the 🦷 🦷🦷 route like her pal Katie 😊 After all she’s going to have the Wedding of her dreams!!! So new gnashers for her exclusive photos for “Tattle Life” Magazine 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell Mark’s in for it tonight now she has her new lovely hair, she’ll be even more unbearably flirtatious in their lovely new crap extension 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She has an insta story of her cat, just running from the garden to the house, normally. Char has captioned it: ‘weirdo’.

I watched it like 5 times in case I was missing something... but nope it’s literally a cat running across a piece of grass. Honestly, I don’t understand how this woman creates such sentimentality and melodrama in day to day, utterly hum drum things, it really gets on my tits 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs a fringe, or a side swept fringe to disguise the receding hairline. More layers to give it some shape.

Jen recommended Lebanese. So she had to have it - it’s like she’s trying to impress the bloody hairdresser 😂 she’s so odd.

Just seen her Insta post where she asks something like ooh can I have your wedding tips? Or something like that...as if she really wants random help from internet losers, why do people actually bother replying? She just ignores the comments anyway or puts some fake "Oh that sounds lovely xxx" type of reply. Ugh!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.