Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she kept that tit lounge
I hate everything about it! The shape, how narrow it seems to be, the weird nook with that awful chalkboard wall, the sofa the crap on the walls... her taste is nothing like mine so I get all agitated just seeing it. She seems to love clutter and doesn’t have a clue about placement, and stuff is just plonked everywhere. Even the computer desk in there... I know there’s nowhere else, but seeing as YouTube is her “job”, you’d think they’d at least have included a small office space in the extension.

Reactions: 16
I hate everything about it! The shape, how narrow it seems to be, the weird nook with that awful chalkboard wall, the sofa the crap on the walls... her taste is nothing like mine so I get all agitated just seeing it. She seems to love clutter and doesn’t have a clue about placement, and stuff is just plonked everywhere. Even the computer desk in there... I know there’s nowhere else, but seeing as YouTube is her “job”, you’d think they’d at least have included a small office space in the extension.
Lol her lounge is so narrow its like a waiting room.
I dont understand why the fire is blocked up.
Weird like party cardboard lettering.
So much kallax units.
Brown sofas i just think old people.
Really dlsike the horrible computer desk in the middle of the lounge.
She be better off using the soace at back of kitchen that wss the dining bit for a really nice desk and make look more stylish especially if sharky working from home.
Or placing office where weird play area is now.

Looks like new sofa and table arrives this week.
I hope she rethink living room.

Ideally office area has be relocated.
Toys need be hidden not all in kallax.
I think extension benefit corner sofa and coffee table on back wall nearest ultility door.

Then 1 big long dining table parallel to island.
Not sure would maybe buikd in fake chimney breast and have electric fire stove with oak mantle and nice big mirror above.

Tell you what I hate, the placement of her really weird little TV?! Its so close for whenever gets dumped on the end of the corner sofa, notice Charl is always in the prime V spot of the sofa. It would be better having it on the wall above the blackboard monstrosity, which I also hate, but at least it would be further away.

In a way I like that she has her own style, but her house just doesn't flow very well. Its such a odd layout now and they don't make the most of space.

Reactions: 6
It always annoys me that the kids have their eyes pressed right up against the TV. Surely that’s terrible for their eyesight? My mum always used to tell me my eyes would go square if I sat too close to the TV!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm working from Home at the min and I love it. What I HATE is having to see my workspace on my time off. If it was a permanent situ no way would I have my work area in the lounge!! It's were I chill out after work. They absolutely have not thought this through and most likely went with the first design and builders they saw.

Reactions: 3
If it was me, I am a little minimal so sorry I’m advance.

But her living room would me would consist of a TV, sofa & a small basket of toys per child.

The desk and office area could be converted where all the toys are. That to me would be a lovely little area: it has potential. That to me would make sense, the toys In the bedrooms.

Reactions: 4
Y
If it was me, I am a little minimal so sorry I’m advance.

But her living room would me would consist of a TV, sofa & a small basket of toys per child.

The desk and office area could be converted where all the toys are. That to me would be a lovely little area: it has potential. That to me would make sense, the toys In the bedrooms.
Yes! That corner bit would be perfect as an office space. I’ve not thought of that before. I know she has three kids, but they seem to have a HUGE amount of toys.

Reactions: 7
What she should have done is re opened the door they boarded up into the hall, behind the sofa in the sitting room, and blocked off the chalk wall room. Chalk wall room would make a fantastic office, and then they could make the whole of the other room into a playroom (and got rid of that HIDEOUS sofa).

I love that the kids have so many toys (so long as they play with them all. In lots of instagram houses you don’t see a hint of children in 90% of the house. She needs better storage though. Those kallax units everywhere don’t work at all.

Haha all the posts about her extension are too funny. If I was her and reading here I would be CRUSHED! But maybe that's why i don't put my entire life on the internet for randoms to see.
Just read her Insta post about feeling emotional due to summer being almost over, is there any season that doesn't end with her having some kind of over the top tearful self indulgent moan?! Won't be long now and she'll be all gingerbread lattes, scented candles and woolly jumpers again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm glad you've all mentioned the living room, i had a thought this morning about that!😂

Everyone i know who have kitchens like that with a TV area off them, tend to use that room all the time and hardly ever go in the main living room, so maybe she'd be as well turning it in to a "formal" or adult sitting room?! Or play room?!

Reactions: 2
There are some aspects of the new extension I like, but I can't look past:

- The toilet opening into the kitchen. I think it did before? But why not move the plumbing when you're having lots of work done anyway. I'd have had it either inside the utility or in the hallway.

- The tiny master bedroom. It's going to be a squeeze.

- The big hallway is nice, but it's a bit of a waste of space?

- Instead of using that area of the lounge as storage for toys, she could turn that into a mini office. If it was me, I'd keep the lounge area 'adult friendly' and use some of the space in the extension to store toys as that's likely to be the main family room now.

- Is she getting a new dining table? As the one she currently has looks tiny in that big room now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.