Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed she has got really lazy with her cooking..... She used to make proper stuff by scratch and now it's all pre packaged lazy tit anyone could do but she has a way of making it sound really special!!!! The kids are probably in a desperate state for a fish finger or chicken nugget 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think the dryer is going in there from what she said- they need a hole cut into the worktop for access to a plug socket then they will move the dryer in the utility.
Surely they should have built the utility room which plug sockets under the counter so they didn’t have a hole in the new counter. That’s what our is like, and then we have a switch on the wall to turn off the power if we need?
Others have said it, but it seems like such a half-arsed job. Spending money on that qooker tap, and they scallop tiles for the kitchen but they cutting corners everywhere else...

Reactions: 4
She seriously didn’t think to get new flooring in the hallway so it all flows?!! The grains go different directions as well! That would annoy me SO much.
That hallway is also the BIGGEST waste of space. The house needed all the interior walls pulling down where possible and re jigging.

She is sloshed! In her stories. I watch them like when I watch mine back with embarrassment after a night out. 😂😂 The random mumbles to yourself wondering if you phone is upside down or not 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A mini lie in?! It’s 8.05 it’s practically the middle of the day when you’ve got kids!! Whyyyy does she insist on calling it a brew it grates on me so much! It’s not tea and even so - she’s not from bleeping Lancashire.

Reactions: 7
Omg i actually cannot watch her stories! Just the way she talks, her mannerisms and CONSTANT talking about the bleeping tit looking kitchen! Urgh! Possibly the MOST irritating person ever. I found her youtube years ago when pregnant with Daisy and liked her but she has just got more and more irritating and entitled and just bleeping annoying!

Now that’s what I call a Kitchen Renovation 😊 Even though it’s not huge and as much as I don’t really like Katie I think her Kitchen looks classy.
I still can’t believe that Charlotte didn’t have the TV put on the wall!! I know I sound like a moaner but if I was spending a tit load of money I’d have thought it out better and paid more attention to detail 😊

Attachments

Now that’s what I call a Kitchen Renovation 😊 Even though it’s not huge and as much as I don’t really like Katie I think her Kitchen looks classy.
I still can’t believe that Charlotte didn’t have the TV put on the wall!! I know I sound like a moaner but if I was spending a tit load of money I’d have thought it out better and paid more attention to detail 😊
I love everything about this kitchen except the pink she chose for the island.

Reactions: 6
I love everything about this kitchen except the pink she chose for the island.
Agreed, it’s gorgeous except for the pink!
She can always paint over the pink though if she tires of it... Charlotte’s extension/kitchen cannot be improved with a lick of paint!

Reactions: 3
Surely they should have built the utility room which plug sockets under the counter so they didn’t have a hole in the new counter. That’s what our is like, and then we have a switch on the wall to turn off the power if we need?
Others have said it, but it seems like such a half-arsed job. Spending money on that qooker tap, and they scallop tiles for the kitchen but they cutting corners everywhere else...
The tap was gifted.
As for the utility - the plugs are usually behind the appliance, not above. I don’t understand why this wasn’t done when the utility was built.
And I’ll say it again, the loo could have come of the utility but it would have meant moving drains which would have been expensive.

I’ll never get over the fact that she chucked Stephen out, and was literally on the phone to Mark whilst walking to tell her family they had split up. Then moves Mark in after about five minutes and puts him on the mortgage Stephen worked two jobs to help pay?! I hope she gave him what he deserved when she took the mortgage on herself. Secretly I wonder was Stephen not earning enough for her? Not enough money to show off with?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ll never get over the fact that she chucked Stephen out, and was literally on the phone to Mark whilst walking to tell her family they had split up. Then moves Mark in after about five minutes and puts him on the mortgage Stephen worked two jobs to help pay?! I hope she gave him what he deserved when she took the mortgage on herself. Secretly I wonder was Stephen not earning enough for her? Not enough money to show off with?
That is the ultimate betrayal for me, you don't have to have sex with someone to cheat imo.
If my Mr slept with another woman. A one off I might be able to forgive. It was lust, if he fell in love with a woman whilst we were together, left me and ran straight into the arms of her as soon as he left the door. That would break my heart.
All gossip though I suppose. Maybe Stephen was the one that left her? Or caused the relationship to breakdown.

If I recall correctly I remember her saying times were hard after the break up money wise. She had to prove to the morgage lender she could afford it in her own?? I doubt very much she paid Stephen off, a mortgage of 190k with one income?? (unless she earned quite well!? Obvs.)

And I hate how she calls it their forever home and how they dreamed it would be like this one day. No. It was your and stephans dream when you bought that house, marky boy just got lucky found a ready made family to slide straight into. Knocked her up a year later to offer some commitment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.