Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently watching the weekly reno updates. She showed a clip of the old kitchen and wow the old kitchen was so much better. They should have just updated the kitchen, built the utility where the old table was & put a double extension on the back to make a dining room and bedroom on top & then turned the island to make the kitchen diner a better flow.
What a waste of money, I really thought that the extension of dreams was going to be brilliant. Its not its shockingly planned, waste of space, waste of money. And that bedroom 🤯🤯 so small, it's like a kids bedroom. How are 2 adults supposed to share that?

Kitchen floor is awful and the whole room looks PINK. She hasn’t bothered with the all important details as everyone has mentioned (switches, radiators, matching wood).

Her generic insta extension does not suit a BUNGALOW for crying out loud, I think this is the time I’ve seen it done and there’s a clear reason why! It suits a house that is already modern throughout or a classic period home than has been modernised but kept original features.

Correct me if I’m wrong but extensions are priced by square foot, so she’s wasted so much money downstairs on space that will be filled with nothing?

She should have moved fgs, but doubtful she could cope leaving her precious ‘village’.
She didnt have to move, her home is lovely. She should have just got plans made.

Reactions: 4
I'm currently watching the weekly reno updates. She showed a clip of the old kitchen and wow the old kitchen was so much better. They should have just updated the kitchen, built the utility where the old table was & put a double extension on the back to make a dining room and bedroom on top & then turned the island to make the kitchen diner a better flow.
What a waste of money, I really thought that the extension of dreams was going to be brilliant. Its not its shockingly planned, waste of space, waste of money. And that bedroom 🤯🤯 so small, it's like a kids bedroom. How are 2 adults supposed to share that?

She didnt have to move, her home is lovely. She should have just got plans made.
thry would have had to get plans drawn up in order to get the planning permission.

I think they have just wasted money on this extension. I don’t know if they had savings or if this is on a remortgage but I honestly think it’s a massive error. It’s all just too cramped, far too close to the neighbors and I hate that stupid bloody sky light. It all just looks a bit tit. Why not take the money and put it towards a new house that’s already got what they want? Yeah maybe they would have to move to a different area but so what?

Your plan is way better than what she’s gone for, and sounds much cheaper!

Of course she didn’t have to move, but for the type of house she wants to match that extension I’m hyperbolising that it would have been better to move. I don’t like her house tbh but I’m not a fan of bungalows.

If I was her I would have saved my cash for a deposit and bought a house more suited to my needs, but if I was her I wouldn’t be selling my life/kids/soul online!

Reactions: 2
Your plan is way better than what she’s gone for, and sounds much cheaper!

Of course she didn’t have to move, but for the type of house she wants to match that extension I’m hyperbolising that it would have been better to move. I don’t like her house tbh but I’m not a fan of bungalows.

If I was her I would have saved my cash for a deposit and bought a house more suited to my needs, but if I was her I wouldn’t be selling my life/kids/soul online!
her house isn’t a bungalow...

her house isn’t a bungalow...
Dormer bungalow.
I like the kitchen cupboards and island but terrible layout. The space allotted for the dining table is too small. And everything is focused around the blooming TV, as usual. They are a family of TV addicts, even watching it during family meal times. My biggest gripe is the master bedroom which is minuscule.

Reactions: 3
Silent viewer for charlottes thread here 🙋🏼‍♀️ 👋

I agree with what everyone is saying about the extension, it’s such a crap plan. What I don’t understand is what’s going on with the garage. It’s clearly not a garage now as she is still calling it as they can’t store their car in it! So basically she’s got a door going into her shed.

It’s almost like the kitchen is shoved into the corner, it looks so off. the island should have been moved over the kitchen units could have been extended and they could have had a lovely seating area. It could have been amazing, but for me, it definitely dosent have the WOW factor as I expected!

like some of you have said about the plug sockets and radiators, they look pants. it wouldn’t have cost her much more for chrome sockets and decent radiators!

I can’t believe it’s taken this long for mark the shark to realise the only way to get charl to leave him alone / stop flirting with him whilst he’s WFH is to tell her he’s on “six hour” conference calls. The mans not as dim as he looks is he 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The thing that I’d love to know about the reno is how they’re financing it. Up to their eyes in debt know doubt mainly to keep up with the ‘gram.

Reactions: 1
The thing that I’d love to know about the reno is how they’re financing it. Up to their eyes in debt know doubt mainly to keep up with the ‘gram.
I believe she said they've remortgaged and used savings. She's been going ham with ads she announced she wanted an extension so that'll be going towards too

It is astounding to me that she could ever claim this child looks anything like Mark the Shark. Wanners is his mother's double, poor sod.
That Lockdown haircut she gave him will take ages to grow out!! Today trip to the Barbers hasn’t made it look any better!! Bill’s haircut looks 💩 too! Those poor Kids are just cash cows for Mommie Dearest!

Reactions: 3
Surprise surprise a lunch at Costa again - they are KIDS Charlotte it’s not exciting to go to Costa for lunch!!!!!!!!!! They are never going to remember anything about growing up with her because she doesn’t do anything that’s exciting for them just what she wants to do.

Side note - why does she have to wag her finger at the camera all the time.

Reactions: 8
The toilet in the kitchen is making me want to be sick. Imagine wanny asking her to wipe his ass whilst she’s browning the mince. Awful set up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.