Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it just all looks really disjointed and a mess. The black bi-folds don’t suit anything else in that room, so far. The wood effect floor just doesn’t go with the doors. they should have gone for either a dark oak effect in large sections or a non wood effect floor. I hate the wooden stools and they need to get a new, larger dining table - something big, chunky and that fills the space.
I totally agree that the black bi-fold doors don't look right with the rest of it!

Reactions: 6
Before the reno started when Char was so excited telling us how amazing her new kitchen was going to be, this is what I imagined it would look like. Wow I could not be more wrong, how disappointing!
So much more interest! She thinks just a tacky fake flower pot will be enough 😂

Reactions: 2
Before the reno started when Char was so excited telling us how amazing her new kitchen was going to be, this is what I imagined it would look like. Wow I could not be more wrong, how disappointing!
Shes going to cry when she see's this. Just no comparison.
This is butlins, hers is pontins, I'd do foreign comparisons but as we're in lockdown a staycation seemed more appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That kitchen and family area, is bloody gorgeous!

Reactions: 4
I know it’s not done yet but I personally really don’t like all the different-but-similar toned woods in the room, with the bar stools, dining table, dining chairs and flooring all fighting to win the ‘most beige’ competition 😐 it just looks so messy.
It looks really cheap.

What fake wood did she use? A few friends and family have used Karndean (and loads of influencers) and I genuinely think that looks like real wood. Her’s just looks like cheap laminate.

I think she wants to get a bigger dining room table (god knows where she’ll put it). I liked the stools (not for little kids), but now they clash with the floor.

If she hadn’t put so much money into that ridiculous lantern and unnecessary en suite I bet she could have afforded better steels meaning she didn’t have such a mish mash of walls jutting out every which way, giving the kitchen a much cleaner look.

It’s luxury vinyl she’s had put on the kitchen floor.

and does anyone remember the poll she did asking her followers what colour bifold door frames she should get? She said she liked the light colours but that the grey is trendy. So, looks like she’s gone with the trend despite the fact she didn’t like it, AND it goes completely against the rest of her bland and beige decor.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

and does anyone remember the poll she did asking her followers what colour bifold door frames she should get? She said she liked the light colours but that the grey is trendy. So, looks like she’s gone with the trend despite the fact she didn’t like it, AND it goes completely against the rest of her bland and beige decor.
And her white windows on the rest of the house. The whole thing looks ridiculous. I’d be SO disappointed. Agree with the above poster about using extra steels so there weren’t bits of walls everywhere!!!!

I think the grey window frames will be out of fashion very soon. White frames would have aged much better in that wau

Reactions: 5
She spends half the time trying to be trendy, realises she can’t be and then tries to be quirky instead. It does not work, note green radiator and striped nightie to the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm actually shocked at how many ADs she does!! I never realised before I looked on her thread here.
I know that's her ''"job'" (apparently), but she must say yes to most ADs and it's just so insincere. She's flogging anything.

Reactions: 3
God those kids must be so bored stuck in that house day in day out, it’s actually sad she barely does anything with them

I wonder if she rubbed her hands together and saw money signs when she had positive pregnancy tests. Cha-ching 🤑

• Haha
Is she not putting a vertical radiator in the existing space where tv was.
Is she planning on putting dining table in that space as that seems far too squashed.

She says she's ordered the new extendable table and sofa.
I dident hate the floor the extension might look ok with decent layout and furniture.

She said they getting a dog. Cockappoo I bet.

Same doors as Katie Ellison but i like them.

Shame not nicer Radiator in the box master room.

Is she not putting a vertical radiator in the existing space where tv was.
Is she planning on putting dining table in that space as that seems far too squashed.

She says she's ordered the new extendable table and sofa.
I dident hate the floor the extension might look ok with decent layout and furniture.

She said they getting a dog. Cockappoo I bet.

Same doors as Katie Ellison but i like them.

Shame not nicer Radiator in the box master room.
Of course she’s getting a dog. No doubt something beige.

Katie Ellison has a labradoodle. He’s going to be massive.

With the price of puppies now-a-days I hope they have enough saved up.....oh, wait....

Then again, Charlotte’s always been really big on adoption, so hopefully will stick to her morals of years past and give an unloved dog a chance at a new home. It’d be great content for her, and will show that she’s not completely changed from when we first started watching/reading her.

We can but hope 🤞

Of course she’s getting a dog. No doubt something beige.

Katie Ellison has a labradoodle. He’s going to be massive.

With the price of puppies now-a-days I hope they have enough saved up.....oh, wait....

Then again, Charlotte’s always been really big on adoption, so hopefully will stick to her morals of years past and give an unloved dog a chance at a new home. It’d be great content for her, and will show that she’s not completely changed from when we first started watching/reading her.

We can but hope 🤞
unless she adopts it from a person she will be lucky to find a rescue which will let a dog go to a home with young children, never mind one that has cats too. At least in my personal experience

puppies make better content for the ‘gram supposedly though!

unless she adopts it from a person she will be lucky to find a rescue which will let a dog go to a home with young children, never mind one that has cats too. At least in my personal experience

puppies make better content for the ‘gram supposedly though!
Honestly more than a grand! Ehihc I supposed has its positives in that they're so expensive people will think twice before buying them. We want a pup but they're just too much atm we would like a rescue but we couldn't even get a rescue cat with children in the house 😓

Reactions: 1
Kitchen floor is awful and the whole room looks PINK. She hasn’t bothered with the all important details as everyone has mentioned (switches, radiators, matching wood).

Her generic insta extension does not suit a BUNGALOW for crying out loud, I think this is the time I’ve seen it done and there’s a clear reason why! It suits a house that is already modern throughout or a classic period home than has been modernised but kept original features.

Correct me if I’m wrong but extensions are priced by square foot, so she’s wasted so much money downstairs on space that will be filled with nothing?

She should have moved fgs, but doubtful she could cope leaving her precious ‘village’.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.