Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, her CV will list her high flying journalism role in the city, followed by:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She can’t be a journalist, she’s totally inarticulate & can’t spell.
She’s hit an all time low sat on the bog! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those flowers on the worktop ‘posed’....what a dreamer. She had to get mark in shot too

Christ he looks miserable!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Personal choice I know but so tired of seeing those horrid anthracite coloured window frames - remind me of schools and office blocks. Don’t they have white upvc on the front as well? Don’t even get me started on Bi-folds...they’re an absolute witch and can be so problematic and the fact the kids will have their dirty fingers all over them means she will be forever cleaning them. She could’ve had a gorgeous light and bright kitchen in that space if she had utilised it properly.

She can’t be a journalist, she’s totally inarticulate & can’t spell.
She’s hit an all time low sat on the bog! 🤢
'Lid down, don't worry.' 😂 😂 😂 😂
Wow! Is there nothing these Instabeggars won't advertise?

Reactions: 2
This popped up and I thought no thank you!! “Toiletgate” earlier on was quite enough 😁 Enjoy your Children while they’re young instead of whoring them out on Social Media to pay for your “Kitchen of Dreams” and a new TV Unit!!
*Just a thought why didn’t they have the TV put on the wall????? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This popped up and I thought no thank you!! “Toiletgate” earlier on was quite enough 😁 Enjoy your Children while they’re young instead of whoring them out on Social Media to pay for your “Kitchen of Dreams” and a new TV Unit!!
*Just a thought why didn’t they have the TV put on the wall????? 🤔
Because the kids wouldn't be able to stand with their noses against the screen, like they do now ! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FLIRT ALERT - several tradesmen for charl to roll around the island, singing musicals and gurning at all day long whilst sharky is on his very important work con call

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how she doesn't know all that's happening in the house today! Does she not talk to the builders at all? But she's planning a very long walk. The kids will be thrilled...

Reactions: 3
She mustn’t have managed that ‘long walk’ today - maybe petit filous aren’t sponsoring her to get her kids out of the house this week.
Diet has stopped, shred has stopped, she doesn’t even go for a walk! I have to say she looked bigger than ever in that bloo advert.

She mustn’t have managed that ‘long walk’ today - maybe petit filous aren’t sponsoring her to get her kids out of the house this week.
Diet has stopped, shred has stopped, she doesn’t even go for a walk! I have to say she looked bigger than ever in that bloo advert.
She always seem to say “I think I carry weight really well”. Does she mean that she doesn’t carry it around her tummy? Surely if she thought that she wouldn’t always be wanting to lose some weight?

Reactions: 2
I know it’s not done yet but I personally really don’t like all the different-but-similar toned woods in the room, with the bar stools, dining table, dining chairs and flooring all fighting to win the ‘most beige’ competition 😐 it just looks so messy.

Attachments

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but does Marky have something wrong with his back/shoulders?

I personally really don’t like all the different-but-similar toned woods in the room, with the bar stools, dining table, dining chairs and flooring all fighting to win the ‘most beige’ competition 😐 it just looks so messy.
it just all looks really disjointed and a mess. The black bi-folds don’t suit anything else in that room, so far. The wood effect floor just doesn’t go with the doors. they should have gone for either a dark oak effect in large sections or a non wood effect floor. I hate the wooden stools and they need to get a new, larger dining table - something big, chunky and that fills the space.

Very bland with no imagination which is a shame, they could of chosen some really stunning colours and different shades of wood. It's all very beige and orange toned!

Reactions: 4
The different tones of wood would piss me off too tbh. It's such a Mish mash of style with the modern black doors then vintage wood dining table

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.