Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought so too, my understanding was there has to be two doors between a kitchen and toilet.
it used to be the case that a toilet door had to
Open into a hallway or corridor or have 2 doors between it and a living room/living space. That’s been relaxed though and as long as there is a hand wash basin within the room where the toilet is, the toilet door can open directly into a kitchen or anywhere else. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Open into a hallway or corridor or have 2 doors between it and a living room/living space. That’s been relaxed though and as long as there is a hand wash basin within the room where the toilet is, the toilet door can open directly into a kitchen or anywhere else. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ahh.. every days a school day on tattle 🤓

• Haha
It’s gross and I’m pretty sure it’s against building regulations to have a toilet door directly off a kitchen?
She’s going to have difficulty getting in and then turning round to sit on 🚽 meanwhile her knees will be touching the door!! I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again.....She must have got the Architects number from a Gumtree Ad 🙄

Reactions: 4
The toilet in the kitchen is making me want to be sick. Imagine wanny asking her to wipe his ass whilst she’s browning the mince. Awful set up.
When is she planning on toilet training him anyway? Isn’t he 3?

Reactions: 1
She could have had a downstairs loo off the utility?! That’s where my downstairs loo is. I wouldn’t want it directly off of my kitchen. I suppose it saves her money not having to move the drains etc. But has she moved it, she could have had a larger area for her table!

Maybe I’m just too fussy but that’s a crappy looking utility!!! She didn’t even get new appliances (her Washer is always breaking & I don’t see a Dryer) and I can’t see much room left in the little garden to hang a washing on the line!
I hate to admit it but Katie Ellison’s Utility is really lovely with 2 new mahoosive washer/Dryer above each other & lovely pink tiles.

Attachments

Maybe I’m just too fussy but that’s a crappy looking utility!!! She didn’t even get new appliances (her Washer is always breaking & I don’t see a Dryer) and I can’t see much room left in the little garden to hang a washing on the line!
I hate to admit it but Katie Ellison’s Utility is really lovely with 2 new mahoosive washer/Dryer above each other & lovely pink tiles.
Her washer was gifted I believe. Wonder if she will get a dryer in next to it. Didn’t she have one before? I don’t know how she manages without one in the winter to dry her clothes with 3 kids.

Reactions: 2
Does my head in. Surely if you’re remortgaging you want every detail right?

Did she say why they decided to keep it? It really is gross.
Maybe all her family have toilets in the kitchen. Maybe she remembers sitting on the loo, while watching her mum make sunday dinner! It probably brings back fuzzy feelings while she takes a crap. 😆🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really like utility actually and it's nice to see that shes not just buying new stuff for the sake of it when she doesn't need to right now.

Reactions: 10
Her washer was gifted I believe. Wonder if she will get a dryer in next to it. Didn’t she have one before? I don’t know how she manages without one in the winter to dry her clothes with 3 kids.
I’ve just read that she keeping the dryer in the Garage so she needs to get a hole made to run the cable thru 🙄 I couldn’t be bothered emptying the Washer to have to trek it thru to the Garage but then I can be known to be a lazy arse 😁

I’ve just read that she keeping the dryer in the Garage so she needs to get a hole made to run the cable thru 🙄 I couldn’t be bothered emptying the Washer to have to trek it thru to the Garage but then I can be known to be a lazy arse 😁
I couldn't either!! Plus, if that's the case what's the other hole next to the washer for? 🤔

I can be doing with all the musical music.
The thing that I’d love to know about the reno is how they’re financing it. Up to their eyes in debt know doubt mainly to keep up with the ‘gram.
I think a re mortgage. They had quite a lot of equity in that house bthey bought it relitivly cheaply for the area.

Just rank tho. Imagine shark having a banging morning dump whilst your having you brew charl!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I actually think that the utility room is the best thought out part of the whole design. She should have put the loo coming off that. I've said it before about the loo opening into the kitchen, and it's size, and I'll say it again, what the duck was she thinking?? I think finances can't be as flush as she makes out to have cut all these bloody corners. I almost feel sorry for her, having made such an expensive mistake............almost.

Reactions: 6
I actually think that the utility room is the best thought out part of the whole design. She should have put the loo coming off that. I've said it before about the loo opening into the kitchen, and it's size, and I'll say it again, what the duck was she thinking?? I think finances can't be as flush as she makes out to have cut all these bloody corners. I almost feel sorry for her, having made such an expensive mistake............almost.
I really like the utility too. Would have thiss choices in my kitchen!

She seriously didn’t think to get new flooring in the hallway so it all flows?!! The grains go different directions as well! That would annoy me SO much.
What. The. duck. It wouldn’t have mattered if they’d got something else because it looks absolutely RIDICULOUS anyway!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.