Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong I think it’s nice to relax and have a drink once yours kids are settled for the night. But come on Charlotte, 10 past 4 on a Saturday afternoon having what looks like a G&T (on her stories). I’m not suggesting she’s got a drink problem or anything 😂. But does anyone else thinks she drinks quite a bit when the kids are around?
Yes deffo, she usually has a prosecco or wine when she is cooking too.

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong I think it’s nice to relax and have a drink once yours kids are settled for the night. But come on Charlotte, 10 past 4 on a Saturday afternoon having what looks like a G&T (on her stories). I’m not suggesting she’s got a drink problem or anything 😂. But does anyone else thinks she drinks quite a bit when the kids are around?
I came on to say exactly the same. It seems excessive to be drinking before your kids have even had their dinner, it’s not a one off either she’s always doing it. It can’t help with her weight either. Also - is she ever with her kids? It’s 4.10 and she’s in the kitchen drinking a G&T listening to her music....
Agree about the white sockets too ... makes it look cheap and tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I sell those white sockets for£2!!

why not some of the brushed steel or other effect? No USB ports? They are less than £20 with light switches to match

how odd.... good spot though!

Reactions: 3
I sell those white sockets for£2!!

why not some of the brushed steel or other effect? No USB ports? They are less than £20 with light switches to match

how odd.... good spot though!
Agree cant wait to change ours we opting for brushed stainless steel.

Her latest ad is really bad, she looks a mess. She's had that top for years, now I wear tops I've had for years too but I'm not going onto YouTube trying to advertise something. Her hair looks a mess and she keeps squinting, it's shocking!!!

Saved her name under mama on the watch LMAO

She drinks so much, and eats too many carbs that's why she's a chubalub

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Haha at the latest ad, filming a Q and A from the lav! There's nothing these deperados won't do is there?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Haha at the latest ad, filming a Q and A from the lav! There's nothing these deperados won't do is there?!
Oh my god, I’m done. She’s officially lost it 😂
And again, what’s with the awful cheesy posed photo thumbnail

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not sure if you follow Mama Reid too but she is also doing this ad and her q&a takes place in her bath 😳😳😳 Advertising Bloo toilet cleaner! So cringe!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, you'd have to pay me a fair bit to film a q&a video ON THE TOILET!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️(not that would ever be offered to me).
That is a new low honestly.. what on Earth ?
I really want to buy some bloo products to clean my bathroom now....

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Tattle Lads (I’m sure we’ll have some) & Lassies feel free to shout me down (I’m Glaswegian I can take it 😝) but is that not the ugliest extension ever??
That pendant (is that the right name?) pointy thing sticking up looks stupid and is right in front of a window! If I was the Architect I wouldn’t want my name affiliated with this project!!
God knows we’ve been hearing about this fecking extension for what seems like an eternity so I expected something on a par with Katie Ellison 😊
I don’t particularly like Katie but I do think her Kitchen looks classy and what I’d have expected it to roughly look like. I do like her Gold (cat ears) Chairs and they have “backs” on them so safe & suitable for the Children unlike Charlotte’s Bet Lynch’s Barstools from the Rovers Return circa 1977 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tattle Lads (I’m sure we’ll have some) & Lassies feel free to shout me down (I’m Glaswegian I can take it 😝) but is that not the ugliest extension ever??
That pendant (is that the right name?) pointy thing sticking up looks stupid and is right in front of a window! If I was the Architect I wouldn’t want my name affiliated with this project!!
God knows we’ve been hearing about this fecking extension for what seems like an eternity so I expected something on a par with Katie Ellison 😊
I don’t particularly like Katie but I do think her Kitchen looks classy and what I’d have expected it to roughly look like. I do like her Gold (cat ears) Chairs and they have “backs” on them so safe & suitable for the Children unlike Charlotte’s Bet Lynch’s Barstools from the Rovers Return circa 1977 😁
It’s awful. Really awful. Can imagine it looks even worse from the front too.

I am so so shocked it got passed planning
A) it looks awful, bulky and the it just doesn't match
Bl that lantern is atrocious it doesn't sit right with the upstairs windows
C) it's a waste of space

I had a look at past planning apps on the street. I'm a nosy cow and the house next door I think had SO MANY objections for the neighbours (it passed however and it was YEARS ago) about how it would ruin the street and set a bad precident for the area. How it's not in keeping with the bungalow feel of the street.

And u don't know if it's just the angle but what is happening with that top right window. It looks cut in half or overlapped with the wall tiles??

It just looks so bulky and odd, legit looks like a cube house my boy build in Minecraft. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.