Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pagger

Chatty Member
The more I think about it, the more I'm absolutely horrified at how much Charlotte (and others of course) shares about her children and her life. I'd say I know more about her family more than I do any other family 'content creator'. When they were all born, health issues, where she lives. It would be easy to work out which school Bill goes to I imagine as she has shared the colour of his uniform and we know its within walking distance. Its insane. How does she feel comfortable sharing so much of her children. Just how? As a mother your number one instinct is to PROTECT. I dont put my son on social media whatsoever. I have family high up in the military and the stories I hear about how at risk you are from sharing online is just terrifying. I just cant comprehend it. Yes I'd love her house and extension and to be able to stay at home all day with my children whilst I 'worked' from home. But is it really worth it? No thanks. I'll continue working part time and stay cramped in my 2 up, 2 down where my kids will have to share a bedroom. Nothing is worth selling your privacy and safety for.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lou23

Something slightly uncomfortable about her post showing off her Tesco ad at a time when food availability is a concern for lots of people who aren’t in the same fortunate position as Charlotte. I appreciate that she has a family to feed just like everyone else but just seems a bit inappropriate. I don’t think I’d be posting about the food I’ve just had delivered. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All this rubbish she’s posting about “it’s take US 7 years to get to this point... WE’VE put so much work into this house over the years..” as if Marks been some DIY saint with her for all this time. No Charlotte, YOU bought that house 7 years ago with your ex Stephen (I really hope she paid him out of his share fair and square whilst she ran off with her new office squeeze).... it’s not been 7 years of you and Mark working at that house. By the time Mark came along he realised he’d landed on his feet moving in to the ready made 3 bed that poor Stephen had worked hard on. Funny how she glosses over these minor details though eh?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Belulah

VIP Member
haha the tile shop didnt close the shop so they can decide! They are not posh and becks! We have a shop that is related to home stuff, its social distancing and we have appointments only at the moment!
Not even for the Duke and Duchess of Rolling-eggs-down-the-stairs-because-Mark-is-from-Preston-where-they-roll-eggs-down-hill-but-we-don’t-have-hill-so-we-use-the-stairs?

• Haha

daes56

That YouTube comment was from me 😂 I just can’t stand her fake perfect persona she puts on and I was scrolling through her insta feed the amount of ads she’s done just this year is disgusting pure greed and exploiting her kids for her own personal gain 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I was going to say the same😂😂
“mark is at home today, because he’s been furloughed, and it’s so lovely to have him at home, he’s so good with the kids and it’s always nice to have your fiancé home isn’t it? But yeah, I’m feeling really good today and we are just going to put a film on and enjoy being together, the 5 of us, I bloody love them all so much and it’s nice to be able to say that, isn’t it? I hope that makes sense!”

• Haha

Pagger

Chatty Member
I think Charlotte's problem is that with meals, she has allllll the extras. If she has chilli, she wont just have rice. She will have rice, soured cream, avocado, flatbread, salsa, refried beans....

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
Her post about Daisy on that swing has irked me. My daughter is the same age and should be starting school in September too.
She says something like I always wanted more time with her and in a strange way now I have it. She doesn't need to send Daisy to nursery, if she wanted more time with her she could have done so. She doesn't work. My daughter went to nursery 4 full days a week, we had no choice in the matter or I wouldn't have been able to work. Whilst I am grateful to have this time with her now, I am working from home and it's a challenge.

Her comments are just so far removed from reality and are not relatable for the most. Her life is no different really during this lockdown, she rarely seemed to go anywhere anyway aside from aunty bloody Debbie's or her parents. The majority of people have had their lives completely turned upside down. The poor me I am so grateful attitude is really grating on me 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20

caq2019

By no means do I think she’s a bad person, but that latest post, about the Elmlea advert going up in a jumbled order getting her goat & making her want wine has really hit a nerve with me. She’s being paid thousands probably to do that advert from the safety and comfort of her own home, not putting anyone in her family’s health or life at risk. As an NHS keyworker, I just can’t relate to this. I can’t follow this type of stuff. She has no clue.

raboyko

Why does she make such a fuss? I've got two kids around Daisy and Stans age and can honestly say they've (thankfully) not noticed all going on around them. We go for a walk EVERYDAY, if it's raining, we put on our wellies because kids LOVE rain and puddles! Since restrictions lifted we've been to 2 farms and a little fair on the beach. As far as I'm concerned she is choosing to be miserable and make them kids lives dull. Such a shame for them.
We lost our youngest son in NICU at the start of the year and I have still made an effort with my other two children to go out for walks etc. She’s pathetic. Self self self. I always thought that when you had children it wasn’t about you anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad

reader87123

VIP Member
The description in her latest vlog has pissed me off and that's before I've even watched the vlog.. "juggling work" oh piss off Charlotte 🙄
Oh just fuck off you annoying goody two shoes. Like you could give a bloody stuff how everyone is. She's so irritating. The pathetic little voice and the wide eyes. And every time she mentions Mark, I just want to deck her.

Christ. Maybe this lockdown is getting to me more than I thought. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What on Earth is there to “get your heads around”

seriously.

this is the bathroom, these are the dimensions. This is the budget and this is the list of the things you need. Go. That’s it. You just sit and pick what you want based on your budget and the requirements of the room.

Christ Almighty. I’m amazed she can manage to get out of bed without it turning into a chapter of Wuthering Heights.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
"Mark bought them so I can't take the credit"

ALL HAIL THE WONDERFUL MARK!!! 🙌🏻 She always bends over backwards to kiss that drip's backside. 🙄

• Haha
Didn't realise how much garden they've lost due to the so so lovely extension of dreams!at this rate the kids will be playing in Waitrose's car park 🤣

Don't know why I've only just realised how big the extension actually is! Must be costing a shit load 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Mememememe

I know exactly where she lives and that's all down to information she has let out In the public domain. You can see when she bought it, how much for, original floor plans etc. I'm sure schools could probably be searched for too. It's scary!

Edit, even just quickly googled in the last couple of minutes, I was able to find a proposal for planning permission back in Oct 2018, submitted by "Mr& Mrs Taylor"! (I always knew they had the same surname, but the Mrs is interesting!). I can also see it was originally rejected and the reasons why!
Obvs, I'm not a mad stalker, I'm a bored housewife on a Friday night. But there are creeps out there and they need to be more careful!!
What the children's names are, date of birth ( probably the bloody time of both too), their favourite toys, what their bedroom looks like, what their dad does for a living, what their nanna is called, what their cat is called, what medical conditions they have... There should be laws to protect children and the vulnerable, there really should.

Reactions: 18

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Maybe they'll make love under the lantern... It would be so lovely and so romantic. She'd be so grateful.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lou23

So today they’re picking bathrooms and trying to get their heads round it? Oh god Charlotte what a hard life you live you poor thing. Fuck off will you. We all know if you like one that isn’t in budget you’ll just spew out another ad to pay for it because what Charlotte wants Charlotte gets.

• Heart
  • Angry
What grown woman in a long term commited relationship says "the man I fancy" ??? I don't look at my fiance and say ooh I fancy you. I love him and I'm attracted to him. I haven't described somebody as the person I fancy since I was about 14!!

• Haha