Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200322-133521_Instagram.jpg
I hate when she doesnt bother to mention Bill's dad. Mark is not "their dad". He is Daisy and Stanley's dad. Sure, he appears to be a great step dad and that's a very important role too. He treats Bill as his own, but would it kill her to acknowledge Bill's actual dad? I wonder how she would feel if Stephen referred to his girlfriend as Bill's mum.
(In this context, I'm sure she is just meaning she is grateful to have Mark but, still, it irks me and its something she has done before.)

Reactions: 18

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Stan reading that book in the vlog was one of the cutest things ever!!!
I know some people can't take how sickly Charlotte is but credit given where credits due, i think she is a great Mum.
She’s not a great mum at all. She’s literally pimping out her children to make money. She’s selling their privacy for CASH!!!! No matter how you try to sell that, it stinks.

Gem_bear

Chatty Member
"Having a bit of a date night" meaning... She's getting giddy on Gin and old Sharky is getting his leg over 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

reader87123

VIP Member
If he's furloughed, I want to see that lazy bore work his fingers to the bone cleaning the house, running around after the kids and cooking the dinner. It's about time Charlotte put her feet up and let him take on some of the unpaid workload. His laziness really pisses me off.

Oh, and when he does eventually do a measly bit of cleaning, I bet she'll be fawning over how marvelous he is. Oh whoopie-fucking-do. The bar is on the floor for some women. Aim higher, ffs, stop expecting the bare minimum from these work shy men expecting an extension of their mother in their female partners.

Sorry. I'm done now. 😊

• Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
The free holidays for influencers really get to me. I tell you what would be amazing to see, if a company offered an influencer a free holiday and the influencer said no BUT instead they offered it out to their followers on the pretence that they would pick someone at random, who had the most deserving reason for a holiday. Said influencer could still do the brand deal as such, they could agree with the follower that they submit lots of video clips to the influencer who would make it into a lovely produced vlog and broadcast it on their channel to publicise the brand.
A deserving person gets a holiday and the influencer still gets the content on their channel for view etc. Personally I think that is a good idea.

• Heart

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Yes she acts like Mother Earth but she puts her children in the most dangerous and most vulnerable place ever. The internet has its perks, but it also has a very dark side to it.
I read earlier on this week there’s actually a paedophilic website who rate influencers children out of 10. The thought, just the thought of it makes me SICK. Being a mother takes more than selling your life on the internet, I see she calls it her “job” but that could possibly be one of the lowest jobs in the world. Putting your children out there to be potential victims, she can convince it’s an honest decent living, but as a mum myself, sometimes I give my children a McDonald’s and let them have 2 ice lollies in a row but I would never ever put them in a vulnerable position- to gain money. She’s a surface mother. You protect them in every single way, not have an open Instagram and putting pics up so thousands of people she doesn’t even know can look at them, those people include paedophiles!! It’s so wrong. My Instagram and facebooks are all private because I feel edgy just at the thought.
You could pay me a million a year, I still wouldn’t do it!!! It’s WRONG Charlotte and you should be ashamed of yourself. Poor kids.

But as long as they have a fancy dinner every night hey?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Lou23

Without sounding too smug, as a school worker I’m loving all these influencers posting with their “day 1/week 1” of home schooling done like it’s a breeze. 😂 just give it a week and they’ll be desperate for the schools to be reopened. I’m saying this as we seem to receive nothing but abuse from parents complaining about anything and everything . I’m just hoping that they may appreciate just a little that we do try our absolute best by their children. But for now I’ll just let Charlotte crack on with her YouTube exercise for the kids pe lesson and her trench talk whilst ogling the builders.

Heather

Wow, how self-absorbed can one person be?! I get that everyone needs a bit of light relief from all that’s going on in the world right now. BUT bloody hell, her recent posts have seriously misjudged the mood in the current climate. To go on about her extension (who cares?!) and then say how positive it is that her brand work got approved and will be up for us to see soon 😳 It’s like rubbing it in everyone’s faces. Her ‘I’m alright, Jack’ attitude is a slap in the face for anyone who has lost their job, faces financial hardship, or is out on the frontline risking their life. She’s so smug and has her head in the clouds.

Lolly666

It is a bit cringe when her mum posts in her defence. I get that she wants to defend her daughter, but, as others have said it would be bonkers to turn up at your adult daughter's office or something and tell off anyone who had criticised her work. And they love pointing out again and and again that "it's her job!" So why not try and be a bit more professional and not let your mum get involved.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Ilando

VIP Member
The expression ‘date night’ makes me want to puke. Translation= Charlotte and Mark are eating a meal together.... like millions of other couples every friggin day.

no one cares

• Haha

Lou23

Totally agree!! Why they need to boast about how much they have and then next min say how hard their life is!! Piss off!! They haven’t got a bloody clue!!!!! That one does so many ads she will ad anything even if she doesn’t actually like it!! Can’t trust any of them!!
I’d say she was one of the worst ones. There are certain “influencers” that you expect ad after ad, you expect them to be greedy and ignorant to reality but Charlotte was never like that (in my opinion as it was why I followed her) she was relatable and lived life like I did but now I just can’t be doing with her. She’s exactly like the rest of them. I actually think she’s the opposite to what she puts across. She tries to come across as all lovely and sweet, likeable and down to earth but she can’t be to be were she is in the Instagram world, something’s gotta give and this is were she has lost her genuineness. She’s like the mate that you don’t speak to anymore because money has changed them and not in a good way. Shame really.

• Heart

Lou23

Ah lovely just what we need right now, a video of her new extension. Nobody cares. We’ve all got bigger things to worry about. Influencers are seriously struggling for content its embarrassing. Not sure how they’ll cope once this uncertain time passes, think a lot of people are starting to really rethink their priorities and what is and isn’t important, so sorry Charlotte but your extension isn’t one of them.