Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at the ad. How anyone can post that and not die of embarrassment is beyond me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How ridiculous does Bill look drinking from that bottle? My son is that age (few months younger) and will have that type of thing at home, but when out and about he refuses as they're too babyish! He certainly wouldn't allow me to photograph or film him! But i guess its what these children as used to!

Also feel so sorry for them. Dont seem to go on walks for fun, or family time or exercise. Charl needs to do an ad so out they go!

Reactions: 8
Seriously? He’s scrawny, short, balding & has no personality!! Think you’re on your own there lol! 🤢🤢🤢
Yeah I think he's handsome 😅 I don't have a type,like all different looking men but I think he's handsome personally and the world would be a boring place if we all like/fancied the same kind of people (I personallyfancy the pants of Alan carr 😂😂) And I don't mind bald men 🤤

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She's mentioned SW in her new stories, just a thought, is this all planned? SW on insta and YouTube brings in a big following, she's getting a new kitchen, are we about to get a whole new SW cooking style/WIEIAD content coming our way to show off the new kitchen and bring in the dollar to pay for it?
Yep, I bet you're right. SW gets a huge following and I honestly dont know why you would start the s.w. plan in the middle of getting your kitchen ripped out. She knows what gets views.

Reactions: 3
Fgs, I unfollowed the ad bleep a few weeks ago, now I'm going to have to go and have a nosey again...

Reactions: 4
Howling at the ad. How anyone can post that and not die of embarrassment is beyond me 😂😂😂😂
Omg that’s so embarrassing!! Bill’s acting like a Baby (to be fair that’s his money hungry MAMAS fault) Daisy yet again has no 👓 on & Stan is walking like E.T going back to his Space Ship!! She should concentrate more on her Children & less time punting them for dosh!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I made it a couple of minutes into the renovation update and couldn’t watch anymore. It’s only interesting to her because she’s the one having it done. Nobody else is arsed about seeing a building site. Also the breathlessness - I saw someone mention is it a syndrome thing? Because it’s like she could barely breathe - it was really distracting.

I made it a couple of minutes into the renovation update and couldn’t watch anymore. It’s only interesting to her because she’s the one having it done. Nobody else is arsed about seeing a building site. Also the breathlessness - I saw someone mention is it a syndrome thing? Because it’s like she could barely breathe - it was really distracting.
I think it’s just that she’s so unfit because she literally goes NOWHERE not even for a walk and eats tonnes of food!!

She claims she’s doing 30 day shred.... doubt she’s putting much effort in as it leaves you quite sore!

Reactions: 2
She claims she’s doing 30 day shred.... doubt she’s putting much effort in as it leaves you quite sore!
I did think this, I’ve been doing it a few weeks and I couldn’t do it every day. The first time I did it I felt like I’d fell down the stairs the next day, couldn't sit on the loo without wincing and I’m (just for reference) not “overweight” or particularly unfit.

• Haha
I did think this, I’ve been doing it a few weeks and I couldn’t do it every day. The first time I did it I felt like I’d fell down the stairs the next day, couldn't sit on the loo without wincing and I’m (just for reference) not “overweight” or particularly unfit.
Same🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s going for a walk today if the rain keeps off...definitely doesn’t read here though 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she’s going for a walk today if the rain keeps off...definitely doesn’t read here though 😂😂😂.
"I dont just walk for ads, I do enjoy taking my children for walks, it makes me feel so lovely inside, although I am very very grateful for when I do actually get paid to take them out!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not raining (I live in Poynton) so she could take them out right now! Oh no, she’s too busy justifying them watching tv and playing a game!!

It’s not raining (I live in Poynton) so she could take them out right now! Oh no, she’s too busy justifying them watching tv and playing a game!!
Also, there’s clearly not much homeschooling going on whilst playing video games and watching tv!! The irony in her latest picture is that the child that needs the glasses is the one who doesn’t have them on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.