Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
Of course she has bought the kids a Greggs for lunch because she “built the kids up and then spectacularly let them down” as “baked goods solve all manner of problems (they tried to go to the park but it was closed). I couldn’t give a s**t what she feeds them, but why is there always an emotional reason for her eating/feeding? On a side note, I wonder what Charl ordered for herself?

I’m all for giving Kid’s treats but this is one I definitely wouldn’t be happy to give my Kid’s!! So much for healthy eating Charlotte 😟 The contents are high in fat, saturated fat and salt. One normal Pork Sausage Roll contains 65% of your recommended daily allowance of saturated fat. Those Kids need fresh air and some fun exercise times outside instead of being stuck in front of a Telly or IPad. After all those Kids are her meal ticket without them she’d not have her new Extension or every freebie under the Sun!!

Attachments

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
Is she for real? An ad for carex hand wash?! Chance would be a fine thing. I’ve not been able to get hold of hand wash for weeks! Round were we live it’s still one of the items that you just can’t get. Oh well as long as you get your extension Charlotte. 😡
Same here! After a while I was able to get hold of hand wash in ALDI. But I also Couldn’t get hold of hand sanitiser for weeks and weeks.. and today... I saw them in ALDI! There was about 6 left so I took 3. I haven’t had any since before lockdown happened. One for my car, one at home and one to spare for a family of 3. She’s taking the piss... doesn’t matter what sort of handwash it is.

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
I’d definitely want to know why , I wonder if she’s had it looked at.
I wondered if it’s radial nerve palsy but I don’t think that’s to do with the feet as well. I’m the same I can’t un-see it in every vlog and picture, they can’t keep the wrists straight. Maybe it is hypermobity but that can be quite painful for children.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I’ve noticed too, but it might just be joint hypermobility. She should still get it looked at though if she hasn’t already, which I’m sure she’d tell us all about it she had.

raboyko

Fuck me why is there such a big deal over something so minor? We tried to go to the park yesterday and it was shut, I said never mind we will go in the garden and get the bubbles out, 4 year old was happy with that- didn’t need to let her eat her disappointment😂😂😂
Exactly!

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
I’ve never really noticed before but on her stories today I can’t help but notice how floppy Stan’s wrists are. Pretty sure it’s not normal but once my 1.5 year old is up from her nap I’m going to encourage running to have a look and compare 😂
I have just come on here to post the same thing. There is definitely something wrong its not normal to have wrists that

reader87123

VIP Member
She's so irritating. But I'm not seeing the concerns about Stan. What should she be looking at? I'd get the floppy wrists checked but he seems like a normal toddler (with a dodgy lockdown haircut, bless him) other than that?

Canuk

She really is not very articulate is she? She can hardly string a sentence together without every second word being either “erm” or “like”.

Still no glasses on Daisy. The NHS is under enough pressure without providing glasses that are never worn ! 😡 Does Charl not care about her daughter’s eyesight?! 😡
My kid is the same age as Daisy. She got glasses in November. They got worn daily until about middle of January. 90% of the time if she is told to put them on she will. The other 10% is her setting her glasses down in the house and not being able to find them.

My daughter's vision isn't bad. The clarity just is not there. The doctor didn't even really want to give her glasses because she said a lot of kids that young don't wear their glasses, but my kid insisted she needed them. She would need 100% need them by the time she started grade 1. Daisy could have a similar thing and the glasses won't be crucial until she has to go to school and they get into the intensive learning.