Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What grown woman in a long term commited relationship says "the man I fancy" ??? I don't look at my fiance and say ooh I fancy you. I love him and I'm attracted to him. I haven't described somebody as the person I fancy since I was about 14!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How filtered is that photo?! She doesn't need it and just makes people look not real in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watched the vlog.... OMG if you need to nip to the shops just bloody go!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on earth have they done to Wanny’s hair?! He looks like a very short 15-year old. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on earth have they done to Wanny’s hair?! He looks like a very short 15-year old. 😆
She posted something not long ago with Mark shaving it. I knew they'd gone for a buzz cut! He's too little for that imo. I know its lockdown and it may of needed doing, but i would have just trimmed it out of his eyes, the buzz cut really doesn't look good on a little toddler!!!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else that that Day and Wanny have the weirdest voices?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else that that Day and Wanny have the weirdest voices?
I always thought Daisy's voice was due to stickler syndrome/ cleft palate but, Stan's is exactly the same. She has definitely said he has been checked and doesnt have the syndrome so, I really dont know! I do know what you mean though. Both very "nasal" sounding.

Reactions: 9
Why would you call your child wanny as a Nickname!!! 😂😂 the two younger ones wrist and hands always intrigue me there so floppy and big looking!!

Reactions: 4
Such a stereotypical "charlotte" story on insta, sitting reading in the sun, washing on the line, birds chirping and kids frolicking in the paddling pool, while she (fake) giggles watching them 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 124443
Ok, hands up who thinks she is sharing this to give us ideas?......🤔🙄🤔
And hands up who thinks she is sharing this to show off? 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋🏼‍♀️
Can I just say...tit like this pisses me off, and I know its my problem but it really does. I feel shamed by these mummy bloggers. I'm working full time from home with two school aged children and a key working partner. Unless I keep children up late I'm the evening or take over their weekend with school work I just can't get the work done with them. 😔

Reactions: 6
Can I just say...tit like this pisses me off, and I know its my problem but it really does. I feel shamed by these mummy bloggers. I'm working full time from home with two school aged children and a key working partner. Unless I keep children up late I'm the evening or take over their weekend with school work I just can't get the work done with them. 😔
same here, working from home while the husband works away, homeschooling and all she can do is near burst into tears if she has to walk through the secret garden over the stream to get a bloody loaf of bread

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.