Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents are both overweight too, probably feeding her up from childhood.
Why does everyone need so many snacks??!! Three good meals a day & maybe a small treat after dinner should be suffice!

Reactions: 11
basically she needs a treat when the kids in bed, when it’s Friday, when it’s weekend, when it’s her bday when it’s Xmas when she gets engaged when the kids bday when marks bday etc

Reactions: 12
I’m not a snacky person. Surely it just ruins all your mealtimes? I wish she’d just cut the “it’s not about size” crap, because I know just from following her for years (from back in the blog days) that she has a really unhealthy relationship with her body and hates being “big”. That’s the problem with influencers, none of them can be honest now through fear of offending someone.

I wish I had the time/energy to make a montage of every clip of her saying “treat”

Reactions: 8
But Tattler's, as a child my Mum made us massive portions and it was really really lovely sitting together as a family around the table stuffing our faces....oh the memories. It makes me go all mushy inside when I think of my Mum's Yorkshire's. I like to see the pure joy on my kiddo' s faces when they're enjoying my heart warming food, and my heart misses a beat when I look across the table to the man of my dreams forking each mouthful of food into his gorgeous face😍😍😍😍. Have I mentioned before that I'm so so grateful to be marrying the love of my life soon🙄🙄🙄
Plus, hes from that far off, mystical land, Preston. You truly are blessed. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Charlotte's problem is that with meals, she has allllll the extras. If she has chilli, she wont just have rice. She will have rice, soured cream, avocado, flatbread, salsa, refried beans....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her parents are both overweight too, probably feeding her up from childhood.
Why does everyone need so many snacks??!! Three good meals a day & maybe a small treat after dinner should be suffice!
I wish I could quit the evening snacking I don't eat much all day and eat loads of chocolate when the kids are in bed. Probably like Char. I however do acknowledge I have a binge eating problem and a very unhealthy attitude with food and my body. It's easier said than done to quit.

Reactions: 3
I wish I could quit the evening snacking I don't eat much all day and eat loads of chocolate when the kids are in bed. Probably like Char. I however do acknowledge I have a binge eating problem and a very unhealthy attitude with food and my body. It's easier said than done to quit.
I agree, like Charlotte food is my happiness, my sadness, my boredom and my celebration turn to. I know its wrong but I can't break the cycle. It's harder at the moment, 12 weeks of no work, no school, no routine is horrible.

I do however move a lot. I do walk approx 5km daily, I climb a huge hill to get home from our walk every day. When not in lockdown I am at the gym 3-4 times a week. I combat my eating with activity. Charlotte doesn't do any of that, she doesn't seem to take the children for a walk, they must all be going stir crazy!

Reactions: 8
I do sort of feel for her with the weight issue, it's how I could relate to her on slimming world and I did love her content then.

Entirely agree though, her food portions are huge and she always seems to indulge in very rich food. Her weekly shops always have extras, I know we all like a treat but she seems to indulge most evenings. I also hazard a guess she has a glass of something most nights too which probably doesn't help with the weight, well it wouldn't for me anyway.

She should hop on the slimming world bandwagon again. She did well last time and I need some inspo charl 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I agree, like Charlotte food is my happiness, my sadness, my boredom and my celebration turn to. I know its wrong but I can't break the cycle. It's harder at the moment, 12 weeks of no work, no school, no routine is horrible.

I do however move a lot. I do walk approx 5km daily, I climb a huge hill to get home from our walk every day. When not in lockdown I am at the gym 3-4 times a week. I combat my eating with activity. Charlotte doesn't do any of that, she doesn't seem to take the children for a walk, they must all be going stir crazy!
she does she does!!!! She does an hour a week of spin class....with her Auntie Debbie! She’s an athlete

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I envied the extention, I really need and want one. They must have made quite a bit of equity in it and remortgaged a HUGE amount. I'm not jealous anymore!

Why would they furlough though if he can wfh?
I was furloughed and I work from home permanently (before covid too). I work in travel and there was no money coming into the company due to flights being grounded. I’m back in now but mainly dealing with refunds for our customers who’s holidays were cancelled. I guess it depends what he does but a lot of companies have come to a stand still so they are using the furlough scheme to keep afloat I guess.

I was furloughed and I work from home permanently (before covid too). I work in travel and there was no money coming into the company due to flights being grounded. I’m back in now but mainly dealing with refunds for our customers who’s holidays were cancelled. I guess it depends what he does but a lot of companies have come to a stand still so they are using the furlough scheme to keep afloat I guess.
My husband was WFH until a couple of weeks ago and was furloughed. Same reasons...not enough work for him to continue on so putting him on furlough for a few weeks will buy his company some time to get things going again.

Reactions: 1
To be fair to Charl, if you look at her old Blog post about her weight where she's shared some pictures from when Bill was tiny, she was really big then and now she is nowhere near that size. So she's done well to keep it off and not end up how she once was.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Charl, if you look at her old Blog post about her weight where she's shared some pictures from when Bill was tiny, she was really big then and now she is nowhere near that size. So she's done well to keep it off and not end up how she once was.
Ive always wanted her to do a video on weight maintenance but I suppose that might be a bit weird 😆 Because yes, she used to be bigger and I don’t understand how she keeps it off considering how much she eats/doesn’t exercise.

Reactions: 2
I’m not her biggest fan but when I see the picture of her above at her biggest it makes me think how we all as individuals put ourselves under so much pressure and I just feel she should keep her weight and health to herself not because she should be ashamed or embarrassed but because I feel her sharing it is almost like she’s explaining herself to people that don’t and shouldn’t matter to her, just focus on yourself and do things for yourself although equally I do understand people are interested in weight loss journeys. With Charlotte I get the impression it’s not that she wants to share her experience to help people but actually it’s for validation 🤷‍♀️

She’s lucky she’s quite a lot smaller on top. She carries her weight better because she’s bottom heavy and can hide it. im jealous, My fat is distributed evenly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now some countries have opened up for travel do you think we'll see a holiday in the near future?
I have to admit, her holidays are a massive sore point for me as a follower. I used to quite like her and even now I feel like she's on the 'better' family vloggers out there. But don't get me started on the holidays ... I work 3 jobs and we haven't had a family holiday in 5 years and her posts make me feel like an utter failure.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.